AIR-O-SWISS E2441 Cool Mist Humidifier
Form and function working in harmony. The AOSS E2441 Evaporator, the first top fill humidifier, combines an exceptionally sleek design with unbelievably simple operation. In this humidification system the evaporator wick is saturated with water after which the fan forces dry air in the room through the wet wick, releasing it as properly humidified air. Special guidance of the airflow permits an almost constant distribution of moisture, regardless of the unit's water level. This humidifier follows the self-regulating principle of cool mist ensuring an optimal relative humidity level in the room. The silent-running power settings of the BONECO AIR-O-SWISS E2441 allow for both healthy air quality and a good night's sleep.
- This evaporator humidifier uses minimal electricity.
- 2 whisper quiet operation modes for normal and night use
- Operating light (green LED)
- Evaporator wick is easy to use and easy to change
- The Hydro Stick keeps the humidifier cleaner longer
- The air is not only humidified but also purified to an extent as dust and dirt particles are caught in the evaporator wick
- Convenient and Easy to Use
- I recently purchased this for the house. A friend recommended a humidifier since we heat the house with wood, AND I noticed my dog seemed to scratch a lot more during the winter. This airoswiss was easy to use. The top fill feature is really nice and saves from having to take it apart to fill. It has definitely helped with both me and my dog.
- Pleasantly surprised!
- I hadn't had much luck with humidifiers. I've had older evaporator models before, and I always ended up tossing them after cleaning the tanks became too much of a hassle. I like this style though b/c they put out an actual mist. No mist from this one and no messy stuff growing inside of it. I've waited a good two months to post this and still no gunk. The bonus with this model is you can't hear it running! Very quiet and overall, a good product
- Easy to use
- I had been looking for ages for a top-filling humidifier for my ninety-year-old mom who lives alone. She can't lift the tank on the regular ones and lives in a very dry climate. This has been a life-saver for her - and the simple, easy slide on and off is a bonus for arthritic hands.