Allergy Armor Classic Pillow Covers
Allergy Armor Classic allergy relief pillow covers encase your entire pillow and zip up to form a waterproof membrane that is impenetrable to dust mites, dust mite feces, and other allergens. The Allergy Armor Classic pillow encasing is easy to care for, breathable, and affordable, and it will help you breathe easier at night.
Allergy Armor Classic is extremely effective at blocking out allergens. The laminated urethane membrane lining stops even the smallest allergens. While the membrane fabric may not be suited for extremely hot sleepers because the urethane membrane reflects body heat, this waterproof fabric provides an excellent solution for bed-wetting and incontinence. Allergy Armor Classic is very popular among parents who have young children with allergies or asthma.
- 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester Zippered Encasing
- Impenetrable Urethane Lining
- Breathable Membrane Barrier is Water Resistant
- Affordable & Effective Protection against Dust Mites, Pet Dander & Other Allergens
- Lasting allergy relief with a 3 year warranty
Allergy Armor Classic Pillow Covers - A Closer Look
Allergy Armor Classic membrane allergy relief bedding needs to be washed only about three or four times a year. The laminated urethane membrane is breathable and cool, but some extremely hot sleepers find it uncomfortable. Because the Allergy Armor Classic membrane is waterproof and affordable, these mattress covers are often recommended for younger children to protect the mattress from moisture as well as allergens.
- fits well
- With pillows being so many different sizes, I was concerned the cover would not fit. It fits fine and has helped alleviate nighttime sniffles already.
- allergy armor classic pillow cover
- very high quality fabric feels great!
- useful product
- These covers are exactly what I expected and wanted.
- Sleeping better already!
- These pillow covers are wonderful. I washed and dried old pillows, then put the Allergy Armor cases on and I'm sleeping better already.
- No longer throwing out pillows
- Just want to say thanks! Our 4 year old has allergies accompanied with many nose bleeds. We haven't thrown out any more pillows since putting the allergy armor pillow case. we have also noticed a huge cut in the number of nose bleeds. So thanks again,
- good night rest
- I had a very good nights sleep using the pillow covers. I had 2 before and when I bought another pillow, I ordered another cover.
- Pillow Cover Great for Wheelchairs!
- We have gotten the Allergy Armor Classic Pillow Cover for several years now. My husband uses it as a cushion cover for his wheelchair pad. The cover is waterproof and zippered, but still comfortable, and it has saved us several accidents. It does not retain smells and is washable. A good product.
- I think these are great and they aren't noisy at all. My husband has no issues with them and he's a hot sleeper. All pillows on our bed have covers to help with dust mites and it's working.
- Great Quality & Price
- My daughter was recently diagnosed with severe allergies. We purchased this product, in addition to others, and we're all ready noticing a positive difference. Price is right & it exceeded my expectations. Soft comfortable feel makes it a great value for the price. My daughter is all ready breathing easier. Great product.
- sleept better with pillow protectors!
- Who doesn't want to be protected from the stuff that is inside their pillows?! These will do the trick and are affordable.
- it works
- As an alergy sufferer my whole life I need all the help I can get and I believe the pillow case works...I will add all other bed linens soon - thanks!
- Better night's rest
- I noticed an improvement in breathing after my first night's sleep using these pillow casings.
- The membrane works as it should but the feel is harder then I expected.
- Pillow Casings
- this is wonderful!! my son has suffered with allergies so much this year, the pollen count is too high for him! since I ordered the pillow casings, his asthma is now under control (no more asthma attacks or heavy congestive breathing at night)& he is a much more happier child sleeping peacefully! Thank you Achoo!!
- Great Cover
- WEll, yes I'm happy the cover is keeping the dust mites away...but its a little stiffer than I expected. I wish I had gone with the softer cover.
- CleanAir Pillow Encasing
- I love this product. my son has very bad allergies and has been sick most of his life. (hes two) I put this new bedding on his bed and with in a week he changed in so many ways......Thank You Achooallergy
- Good night's sleep
- I purchased the pillow cover for my 2 1/2 year old son who has allergies. I am doing everything I can to help the little guy out. I know that he will sleep better with the CleanAir Pillow cover and so do I. Thank you for making a great product that I trust enough for my baby.
- dustmite shield
- i think that this pillow encasings were worth every penny. my only complaint is that they are not yet with me.
- GREAT PILLOW COVER
- THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE BOUGHT!
- works well
- I bought these to prevent the strange smell coming from some special pillows that I had purchased and they worked perfectly.
- pillow encasings
- They fit my large pillows, easy to get on and help a lot with my allergies.
Write Your Own Review
Allergy Armor Classic Pillow Covers
I have to admit I was very skeptical about the Allergy Armor Classic pillow covers before I tried them. I always recommended them to customers who were buying them for young children but never recommended them for adults. I have to say my opinion has changed. I actually like the Allergy Armor Classic pillow covers. They have a clean crisp feel to them that reminds me of clean sheets. One may think that because of the urethane plastic backing that the pillow cover would not be breathable, but I have found otherwise.
What I like about Allergy Armor Classic pillow covers
- Washable in hot water
- Stretch knit poly is soft
- Water resistant
- Helps me to wake up with clear sinuses
What I did not like about the Allergy Armor Classic pillow covers
- Slightly noisier than the Allergy Armor Cotton fabric
- May not be breathable enough for a person who sleeps hot
In summary, the Allergy Armor Classic fabric is a great solution for allergy sufferers who are not hot-natured and do not sweat a lot in their sleep. The Allergy Armor Classic pillow covers are simple to put on and should be washed once every two weeks.
Allergy Armor Classic Pillow Covers Additional ResourcesAllergy Bedding Buying Guide
Compare Allergy Bedding
Allergy Bedding FAQ
Caring For Your Allergy Bedding