Allergy Armor Cotton Bedding Packages
This Allergy Armor Cotton blend allergy relief bedding package contains: 1 Allergy Armor Cotton blend mattress cover, 2 standard size Allergy Armor Cotton blend pillow covers, and 1 Allergy Armor Basic box spring cover. We bundled these items together to make it more convenient for you to purchase complete protection from dust mites and other allergens.
Please note that King and CA King bedding packages ship with two-piece box spring covers. If you require a one-piece box spring cover, please order the components separately or call for assistance.
Allergy Armor Cotton blend mattress and pillow covers encase your entire bed and zip up tightly to protect you from dust mites, dust mite feces, and other allergens. Allergy Armor Cotton blend allergy relief bedding features a tight weave fabric construction and an average pore size of 3.9 microns. Since dust mite allergen averages around 10 microns, you can rest easier and breathe better knowing that you're completely protected.
- nice product
i purchased my pillow, mattress and box spring covers since I have an allergy to dust mites. It has worked well as far as I can tell. It is nice to know that I am now protected. I had a friend help me put them on the box spring and mattress, otherwise I think it would have been difficult to do it by myself.
- Good quality.
The material is good quality, very easy to put on mattress. Had thought about getting covers for several years but never had till now. was not as expensive as I thought they would be.
- aaaahh, relief!
For years I've had issues with asthma and coughing that kept me up all night. When I had allergy testing done, the number one culprit was dust mites. My allergist recommended bedding covers and gave me an Achoo Allergy flyer. I reviewed other brands as well and found Achoo Allergy to be the most affordable and had the best reviews. Within a few days I noticed a difference. The mattress and pillow covers are soft and breatheable. I can breathe and sleep soundly throughout the night!
- Life Changing Mattress Covers
I have spent a small fortune on doctors and products to help my son with his allergies. His allergy specialist recommended mattress and pillow encasements. I searched and found several companies and all types of products. I decided on achoo! Allergy and purchased the Allergy Armor Cotton products. I could not have made a better decision! I love the allergy armor line and I am about to order more so that every bed and pillow in my house is completely covered! Thank you so much!
- Great product
After just a few days of using this product my asthma symptoms have dramatically decreased. The bedding is quiet and cool - such an improvement over the things I've used in the past! Highly recommended.
I am new to all allergy prevention products. I was concerned about making a poor choice. Having allergies is expensive. These casings are easy to put on and you do not know they are there.
- Great Deal, Great sheets!
I am very happy with the sheets I got from Achoo Allergy. I heard allergy covers were uncomfortable and made a lot of noice, but these are great. They are soft and think, I love the high quality of them. The customer sevice is wonderful as well.
- allergic to everything...except cats
I love this product. My son has such terrible allergies that he doesn't like to leave the house. His skin is red, flaky and wrinkled. He's allergic to everything! We bought the mattress covers for the box spring, mattress and pillows and he's actually clearing up! I'm so grateful to have found something that helps my sons allergies clear up.
- Makes a difference
We have an older box spring and mattress. We conducted an extreme clean of our bedroom and all items. These provide an excellent barrier. They fit bed and pillows well.
- No More Stuffy Nights
My son was recently allergy tested and Dust Mites was his biggest problem. As soon as the mattress, box springs and pillow cases were covered with Allergy Armor, he instantly slept better and has not needed to take any allery antihistamines. He is feeling great and does not wake up stuffy or sneezing. THANK YOU!!!!!
Write Your Own Review
Allergy Armor Cotton Bedding PackagesAnymore, there are a lot of different types of allergy bedding available, and with all these choices, it can be hard to figure out which is best for you. However, with Allergy Armor Cotton Bedding Packages, the decision is easy and real choice you need to make is which size you want! Let's take a look at what makes Allergy Armor Cotton and these dust mite bedding packages a great choice for those dealing with allergies or asthma.
What I like about the Allergy Armor Cotton Bedding Packages:
- It is a kit, complete protection for your bedding. With the Allergy Armor Cotton bedding package, your pillows, mattress and box spring are covered. This takes care of most of your most troublesome bedding all in one step!
- Material is very comfortable, breathable and durable. There is no membrane as with cheaper bedding products, and this means less noise without sacrificing performance. The blend of cotton and polyester makes the components of the Cotton Bedding Packages more durable than if they were a cotton-only product. And while the warranty period is only five years, you will usually get 10-15 years of use from this product.
- The more you wash it the softer it gets. Initially, the covers can feel somewhat rigid, and much like a pair of tennis shoes, it is mainly because the fabric is new, crisp and unused. Regularly washing, not only remove any allergens that can settle on the covers, but it also softens the fabric and will actually tighten the pore size of the covers.
- It doesn't make any noise when you sleep on it. Nestled snuggly beneath your fitted and flat sheet, the mattress cover does not make noise and is not crinkly like older style or less expensive covers. The pillow covers may add a little noise, but not much more than a new set of sheets, and this diminishes with washing.
- Doesn't retain heat at all, you cant even tell that it is on your bed. Due to the lack of a membrane, these Allergy Armor Cotton dust mite covers will not retain heat. This makes them a great fit for hot sleepers.
- Encases entire mattress. Theses encasings cover completely. There are no holes, and unlike covers that mimic fitted sheets, these completely cover the mattress in a layer of allergen resistant fabric.
- More hygienic than other fabrics. Unlike cheap terry cloths that have been sprayed with a urethane lining, the tight weave of Allergy Armor Cotton won't hold debris and allergens. And, though it is not waterproof, the tight weave pattern allow water to temporarily bead up, giving you time to clean up spills before it can soak through and stain your mattress.
- Easy to care for: hot water washed and dried. Machine wash, machine dry. There are no special cleaners or tricks needed for these. Simply launder as you would your regular bedding.
- YKK zippers. This may not seem like much, but with such a basic product, zippers can be and are often the part that fails, but we use YKK brand zippers in each of our Allergy Armor dust mite bedding products.
- Made in the USA. We cut, sew and pack each bedding package right here in Atlanta, GA, just for you!
- 5 year warranty
What I did not like about the Allergy Armor Cotton Bedding Packages:
- Can be a bit of a pain to put on, but you only have to take it off and wash it three to four times a year.
- The warranty could be longer.