Allergy Armor Cotton Duvet Covers
Protect your favorite comforter or duvet from dust mites and other allergens with this Allergy Armor Cotton comforter cover. It zips up to encase the entire duvet, and it can be used with a decorative duvet, or all by itself. The soft, breathable duvet cover features a tight weave fabric construction and an average pore size of 3.9 microns. Since dust mite allergen averages around 10 microns, you can rest easier and breathe better knowing that you're completely protected.These membrane-free duvet covers slip easily over your comforter and provide complete protection from allergens. They are made from a soft and comfortable fabric blend of cotton and polyester, woven tightly enough to block out both dust mite and animal dander allergens. Allergy Armor Cotton duvet covers are cool, soft, and quiet. Use with Allergy Armor Cotton blend membrane-free mattress covers and pillow covers to sleep soundly and allergy-free.
- 60% Polyester / 40% Cotton Blend
- Breathable, Membrane-Free Fabric
- Luxurious 246 Thread-Count Zippered Encasing
- Average Pore Size of 3.9 microns
- Now has sewn-in Ties and Loops to secure your allergy cover to your comforter and decorative duvet cover
- Does not add warmth, makes little noise, and is virtually unnoticeable under your sheets
- Effective Protection against Dust Mites, Dust Mite Feces & Other Allergens
- Lasting Allergy Relief with 5-Year Warranty
- Machine Wash & Dry
- Made in USA
Allergy Armor Cotton Duvet Cover Dimensions:
|Inches (W x L)||Centimeters (W x L)|
|Twin||66" x 86"||168 x 218|
|Full / Queen||90" x 92"||229 x 234|
|King||106" x 86"||267 x 218|
Allergy Armor Cotton Duvet Covers - A Closer Look
The Allergy Armor Cotton allergy relief comforter cover is made of a revolutionary fabric that is 40% cotton and 60% polyester. This light, membrane-free fabric has been independently tested and proven to be an extremely effective allergen barrier. It zips up to entirely encase your comforter or duvet and protect you from dust mites, animal dander, down, and other allergens.
Taking the advice of you, our customer, we've now sewn loops and ties into each Allergy Armor Cotton Duvet Cover. No need for clips and no more of your comforter shifting and bunching inside of the dust mite cover. Simply use the ties that are sewn inside of our covers to affix it to your comforter. Then the exterior loops on the corners of our duvet cover can be used to tie any decorative duvet cover over top all of it, sandwiching a protective layer of dust mite blocking fabric between the comforter you love and decorative cover you enjoy!
The Allergy Armor Cotton comforter cover is constructed with double needle stitching for lasting quality, can withstand high washing and drying temperatures, and comes with 5 year warranty.
Write Your Own Review
Allergy Armor Cotton Duvet Covers
I was pleasantly surprised the first night I slept with the Allergy Armor Cotton comforter cover on my down comforter. I was tired of waking up with congestion, from the combination of being allergic to down and dust mites, but wasn't quite ready to throw away my plush down comforter.
The Allergy Armor Cotton duvet encasing was the perfect solution to my problem. I could barely feel that I was sleeping with an encasing on my duvet because the encasing is so soft. I added my decorative duvet encasing over the Allergy Armor Cotton blend cover but it could be used on its own. This was all made much easier by the sewn-in loops and ties. I didn't have to worry about using those clips (they never seem to hold anyways), and now I can enjoy the nice feeling of the down comforter that I love without the side effects.
The Allergy Armor Cotton comforter cover was a breeze to put on, I actually did it by myself without any problems. The Allergy Armor Cotton cover also saves me the trouble of having my down comforter dry cleaned as often. I would recommend this product to anyone who is allergic to down or dust mites and is not ready to give up his or her non washable comforter.
What I like about the Allergy Armor Cotton Duvet Covers
- Easy to put on, has a zippered closure
- Durable, comes with a five year warranty
- Comfortable, soft fabric
- Sewn in Loops and Ties to hold the cover in place
- No special cleaning needed, just wash and dry like you would your regular sheets
- Allows me to use my down comforter without any allergies
- American Made - made right here in Atlanta, GA
What I do not like about the Allergy Armor Cotton Duvet Covers
- The addition of an allergy duvet cover to a comforter plus a decorative cover can add additional weight. If you have a lightweight comforter
- Works well for all common particle allergens except cat dander. Cat dander is one of the smallest of all danders, and for more effective control of it, you'll likely want to try an Ultra Duvet Cover.
In summary, I give the Allergy Armor Cotton comforter cover 5 stars. I am very pleased overall with the Allergy Armor Cotton Duvet cover. While it's not the best for cat dander, it works well for protecting your comforter from pollen, dust mites, and other particle allergens. It's durable, easy to use, and effective. I would recommend this product to anyone who is allergic to down or dust mites and are not ready to give up their non washable comforter.
Allergy Armor Cotton has been tested to protect against dust mite allergen after 100 washing and drying cycles.
Allergy Armor Cotton Duvet Covers Additional ResourcesAllergy Bedding Buying Guide
Compare Allergy Bedding
Allergy Bedding FAQ
Caring For Your Allergy Bedding