Allergy Armor Organic Mattress Covers
Allergy Armor Organic allergy mattress covers are made from non-dyed, non-treated, lab-tested organic dust mite barrier fabric. It sounds like a mouthful, but these certified organic cotton mattress covers truly do have a lot to offer! With an improved "tuck and cover" zipper design and an even smaller average pore size, our latest organic barrier fabric is even better than before. If you suffer from allergies, asthma, eczema or chemical sensitivities, then Allergy Armor Organic could be the perfect fabric for you. Free of polyester, urethanes, dyes, formaldehyde, and other chemicals commonly found in bedding, this soft, organic fabric also available for pillows and duvets.
You can save money by selecting an Allergy Armor Organic bedding package, which includes one mattress cover and two standard size pillow covers. We now also offer more sizes! Have a custom order that you'd like to use our fabric for? Call, email or chat for more details.
- 100% Organic cotton - non-dyed, non-treated, and chemical-free
- Lab-tested and Certified Dust Mite Barrier
- Independent Testing Shows Average Pore Size of 4.7 Microns
- No VOC, Flame Retardants, or Other Emissions
- Ideal for Allergies, Chemical Sensitivities, and Sensitive Skin
- Luxurious, Naturally Soft Fabric
- Cover and Tuck Zipper Design
- Machine Washable
- Crafted in Atlanta, GA
- 10 Year Warranty
- Great bedding, needs one more zipper.
I love the bedding and the fact it's organic. The only down-side is that I have a Sleep Number bed which has hoses and I couldn't zip this all the way around since it only comes with one zipper. Other than that, I love them and know that I won't have any pests "bugging" me at night or any toxins since it's organic!
Write Your Own Review
Allergy Armor Organic Dust Mite Mattress Covers
Organic fabrics have dramatically increased in popularity. From people seeking products that are sustainably produced and better for the environment to those wanting a more pure textile that lacks the chemicals, dyes and other treatments that are commonly found in modern clothing and bedding. Regardless of your need, the Allergy Armor Organic Cotton mattress covers might just be want you are looking for. Using Global Organic Trade Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton, we construct the mattress covers right here in Atlanta. When comparing them to other organic covers, here is how the Allergy Armor stacks up.
What I like about Allergy Armor Organic Cotton Mattress Covers
- Certified Organic - GOTS is the most recognized and stringent organic textile certifying agency in the world. From planting and growing the cotton to the finished product, GOTS has standards and procedures in place to ensure that when a textile bears their name, it is truly organic. While the certification may cost a bit more, the process is thorough, and unlike many other fly-by-night certifying agencies, GOTS has been an established standards for years. Allergy Armor Organic Covers are made from GOTS certified organic.
- Free of Chemicals - The cotton is grown without the use of fertilizers or pesticides, whose residues can plague common textiles. There are no dyes, formaldehyde or treatments used on this cotton. No bleach, no residue. Even compared to other "organic" textiles, our Allergy Armor Organic mattress covers are quite possibly the healthiest allergy bedding you can find.
- Many Sizes - The sizes have been brought in line with traditional sizing of our allergy mattress covers. So whether you have a CA King or a Twin, nine inches deep to an extra thick fifteen inches, there is a cover to meet your needs.
- Pore Size - Independenting testing has shown that Allergy Armor Organic Cotton fabri has an average pore size is 4.7 microns, small enough to trap the dust mite allergen, pollen and dog dander. Untreated fabrics can be difficult to construct into an effective allergen barrier, but with AA Organic mattress covers, there is the perfect balance between effective allergy relief and a truly organic product.
- New Design - The new "Cover and Tuck" design cover the entire length of the zipper with an organic cotton flap, for a more streamlined look. And at the end of the zipper is a small piece of fabric that the zipper pull can actually tuck into. This not keep the zipper pull hidden from view, but it also works to keep out any potential pests.
- American Made - Each Organic mattress cover is manufactured, packed and shipped right here in our Atlanta location. So unlike the nearly every article of bedding in your bedroom right now, these are made right here in the U.S.A.
- Price - No matter whether it's organic produce or organic clothing, it will cost you a bit more than the non-organic equivalent. Mass production, for nearly every product known to man, hinges upon the extensive use of chemicals. Removing them from the equation generally means the production of smaller quantities or a longer production process, and both of these factors drive the price of organic finished goods up.
- Wrinkles - Other Allergy Armor mattress covers are washed, dried then put right back on the bed, and they often look as crisp as they did when they first arrived. The organic cotton covers are a little different. Being an all cotton product, the fabric wrinkles. Without chemicals to straighten the fabric or a blend of polyester to mitigate this, you might want either immediately remove them from the dryer and put them on, or iron them if the wrinkles bother you too much. The upside is, no chemicals, and your regular sheets cover them, wrinkles and all!
In all, Allergy Armor Organic mattress covers are an excellent product that should provides years of allergy relief. Machine washable and made from quality components, these organic mattress covers are a great addition for allergy, asthma, eczema or MCS sufferers. For those looking for a more natural mattress cover, the Allergy Armor Organic line should be high on the list.