Allergy Armor Ultra Mattress Covers
Luxurious and breathable, Allergy Armor Ultra is our highest quality allergy relief bedding for those who demand the ultimate in comfort and protection from dust mites, mold, pet dander, and other allergens.
A unique finishing process shrinks the fabric's pores to the smallest size in the industry, effectively blocking out even the tiniest allergens like cat dander without compromising comfort. With a wide selection of sizes and all crafted right here in the USA, Allergy Armor Ultra dust mite mattress covers provides lasting allergy relief and come with a lifetime warranty.
- Highest Quality Allergy Relief Bedding
- Smooth, Soft & Luxurious Microfiber
- Breathable Membrane-Free Fabric
- 2.8 micron Average Pore Size
- 100% Polyester Zippered Encasing
- Available in more than 20 sizes to fit nearly any mattress
- Ultra Protection against Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Mold & Other Allergens
- Antimicrobial Finish Guards against Stains, Bacteria & Mold
- Durable & Long-Lasting Allergy Relief with a Lifetime Warranty
- Machine Wash and Dry
- Made in the USA
Allergy Armor Ultra Mattress Covers - A Closer Look
Allergy Armor Ultra mattress and pillow encasings have the smallest average pore size in the industry at 2.8 microns. The ultra-fine 100% polyester fabric goes through an extra finishing process known as calendaring, in which extreme heat and pressure shrinks the pores (the gaps between the threads). These microscopic pores allow the fabric to breathe while blocking out allergens. The dust mite allergen averages around 10 microns, but pet dander and mold particles may be as small as 3 microns. Allergy Armor Ultra offers the comfort of luxurious microfiber bedding while keeping you safe from even the smallest allergens. A permanent, protective antimicrobial finish provides long-term protection against mold, mildew, soiling agents, stains, and deterioration.
Unlike fitted sheets, Ultra dust mite mattress covers completely encase the mattress, offering total protection. When installing them, stand the mattress up and slowly but evenly pull the cover down over the mattress.
Measuring Your Mattress
It is important to measure the depth of your mattress before ordering your allergy relief bedding. This can ensure proper fit and make it easier to remove and reinstall for washing. Twin, Twin Long (XL), and Full Ultra mattress covers are available in 9, 12, and 15" depths. Queen, King and CA King size mattress covers are available in 9, 12, 15, and 18" depths. When measuring, keep in mind that extra fabric makes installation easier, and it can be easily tucked between the mattress and box springs. For mattress 9" deep or less, opt for a 9" cover; 12" or less the 12" cover, and so on.
Ultra Mattress Covers - Sizes and Dimensions
|(Lbs.)||W x L x D||W x L x D|
|Crib||2||28" x 52" x 6"||71 x 132 x 15|
|Twin||3 -3.40||39" x 75" x 9" (12", 15")||99 x 191 x 23 (30, 38)|
|Twin Long||3.2 - 3.45||39" x 80" x 9" (12", 15")||99 x 203 x 23 (30, 38)|
|Full||3.55 - 4.15||54" x 75" x 9" (12", 15")||137 x 191 x 23 (30, 38)|
|Queen||4 - 4.7||60" x 80" x 9" (12", 15", 18")||152 x 203 x 23 (30, 38, 46)|
|King||4.8 - 5.40||78" x 80" x 9" (12", 15", 18")||198 x 203 x 23 (30, 38, 46)|
|CA King||4.8 - 5.40||72" x 84" x 9" (12", 15", 18")||183 x 214 x 23 (30, 38, 46)|
- great bed cover
This is my second purchase from Achoo Allergy. My son and I are both allergic to dust. The Allergy Armor Ultra covers are a lifesaver. Easy to put on and work really well. My son's nose is measurably clearer. They aren't noisy or stiff. And they wash up really well.
- No review title given
Mattress cover fit easy. Not noisy. Used for kids bed.
- No review title given
Mattress cover fit perfect and not noisy. Used for kids room.
- Great product
I ordered this for my mattress, but my son got diagnosed with asthma, and he has a Love Sac in his room. His doctor told us to get rid of all stuffed animals and things that collect dust. I used this as a cover for the Love Sac, and it works just fine. Little extra room around the edges, but better than having to get rid of it. It's soft, doesn't rattle we When we sit on it. Have a blanket over the top. Very pleased. Am going to order another for the bed.
- No more suffering
This product is fantastic! I never realized how much dust mites and pet dander affected me... the first night I slept with my allergy pillows, mattress and box spring covers was great - no more itching! Love these products!!
- great buy
The mattress cover fits nicely and is of good quality. I was concerned at first about a vinyl feeling, but with a regular mattress pad over it, it's fine.
- Great product!
Fits great on our mattress with the featherbed under it as well. Feels a little "vinyl-like" but not nearly as bad as the cheap version we used to have. Doesn't make crunchy noises when we move in our sleep.
- Mattress Surface Hard
I ordered this product - actually All of the products for mattress, pillows,and duvet. Putting this mattress cover on, under your sheets turns any pillow top or foam mattress you have into a stiff, plastic feel type sleeping surface. My tempurpetic mattress now feels more stiff than a hospital bed...really. I guess if it helps minimize dust allergies it's worth it, but it's definitely a trade-off. [Editor's Note: When using a mattress cover, select a depth that will give you some extra room. The more taunt the cover is stretched over the mattress, the stiffer it will make the mattress feel.]
- Ultra Duvet Cover
I am allergic to everything except foods. However, I cannot live without my cats. I have not used this duvet cover to cover a duvet. I'm hot most of the night, so I have used the duvet cover without anything in it. It goes on top of my sheets, so when my cats jump on the bed, I am protected from their dander and fur. The duvet cover is excellent quality for allergy people. I was worried before I received it, that it would feel like some kind of pastic and either make me feel hotter, or uncomfortable. Just the opposite is true. It feels very soft and has not made me uncomfortable in any way. And I'm not even using it like a regular duvet cover, but as a "protective covering" by itself. I would highly recommend this Ultra Duvet Cover if you have allergies, can't live without a pet, and want it as light-weight or as an actual duvet cover. It's very efficient and very soft. Perfect!
- best bedding protection
I have every boxspring, mattress, and pillow covered in your products. They keep them looking and smelling like new. The best protection out there for the money.
Write Your Own Review
Allergy Armor Ultra Mattress Covers
I couldn't wait to try out Allergy Armor Ultra. I had the perfect test location: my girlfriend's apartment. I normally don't have any allergy problems at my own apartment (I try to keep the place clean and allergy-proof), but my girlfriend is not such a clean-freak and has two long-haired cats. To make matters worse, she lets her cats sleep in the bedroom, and so there's cat hair (and cat dander) everywhere. Needless to say, whenever I stay at her place, I wake up with a stuffy nose, itchy eyes, and several sneezes.
Before we put the Allergy Armor Ultra cover on the mattress, we vacuumed it off with a HEPA vacuum cleaner. It wasn't too difficult for the two of us to get the mattress cover onto her queen size mattress, but I can imagine how it might be more difficult with a king size mattress. Then we put fresh sheets on the bed so we could try out the new Allergy Armor Ultra that night.
I haven't woken up sneezing since!
Allergy Armor Ultra is perfect for pet owners (and the allergic significant others of pet owners) because of the ultra-small pore size. The fabric goes through a special finishing process that shrinks all the fabric's pores to the smallest average pore size available - 2.8 microns. This means that even microscopic cat dander, the smallest common household allergen, cannot fit through the gaps in the fabric. Any allergenic particles buried within the mattress or pillows will stay encased within the Allergy Armor Ultra covers, and all the dust mites living within the mattress and pillows, as well as the allergens they produce.
What I like about Allergy Armor Ultra mattress covers
- They only need to be removed and washed three to four times a year. Even if you wash them more, they won't fall apart or fray like cheaper mattress covers. They even hold up just find in hot water and dried on high heat.
- They effectively block out dust mite allergen as well as the smallest allergens like cat dander. By completely encasing the mattress, the Ultra covers block all common allergens, allowing you to sleep through the night, without the night time cough or morning congestion, sneezing, and watery eyes.
- I couldn't even notice that they were on the bed; they didn't make any noise or retain heat. Cheaper and lower quality mattress covers often rely on membranes or inner linings to block allergens, but these add additional heat and can make sleep more uncomfortable for hot sleepers. This lining or membrane often deteriorates with frequent washing, particular with hot water. You can avoid both of these with Allergy Armor Ultra.
- I don't wake up sneezing anymore! It's a basic principle. Block the dust mite allergen that is in your mattress and pillows and sleep/feel better. Each night when you lie down to sleep you lay on bedding this is crawling with dust mites. It is their microscopic feces and decomposing body parts that become airborne and ultimately are inhaled by you, causing and allergic or asthmatic reaction. The Ultra dust mite mattress covers prevent this by trapping the allergen and keep it out of the air you breathe at night.
- From the production of the fabric to the packing of the mattress cover that will be shipped to you, Allergy Armor Ultra bedding is made right here in the USA.
- Ultra mattress covers are a quality product, built to last. Why else would there be a lifetime warranty? That provides peace of mind that comparable mattress covers simply cannot match.
What I do not like about Allergy Armor Ultra mattress covers
- As with most mattress covers, the larger the cover, the more difficult it can be to put on. Twin and even full size covers are small enough for one person. A queen size would be quite a struggle, alone. King and CA King mattress covers are most certainly a two person job.
- The cost of Allergy Armor Ultra may seem high to some, but considering the best level of protection available, almost not noise produced, no additional heat, easy machine washing and drying as well as a lifetime warranty all make these covers superior to less expensive ones you will need to replace after a few months or years.
Mattress covers are a great first step in reducing allergens in your home. High quality ones like Allergy Armor Ultra covers can protect without adding noise or heat while providing years upon years of use. Soft and smooth to the touch and easy to care for, Ultra mattress covers provide you with the best pore size and longest warranty all in one affordable, American-made product. If you've had past problems with poor quality of other mattress covers or simply want to treat yourself to the best, consider an Allergy Armor Ultra Mattress Cover.
Allergy Armor Ultra Mattress Covers Additional ResourcesAllergy Bedding Buying Guide
Compare Allergy Bedding
Allergy Bedding FAQ
Caring For Your Allergy Bedding