Allergy Armor Ultra Pillow Covers
Do you wake up with a stuffy or runny nose, sneezing, coughing, or puffy eyes? You might be allergic to dust mites. These tiny creates living in pillows in nearly every home across the country. Stop breathing in the dust mite allergen at night, and get a better nights sleep with Allergy Armor Ultra pillow covers. Luxurious and breathable, Allergy Armor Ultra is our highest quality allergy relief bedding for those who demand the ultimate in comfort and protection from dust mites, mold, pet dander, and other allergens.A unique finishing process shrinks the fabric's pores to the smallest size in the industry, effectively blocking out even the tiniest allergens like cat dander, dust mites, and pollen without compromising comfort. It does all of this without the use of a lining, which can degrade over time, trap body heat and create noise. Best of all, Allergy Armor Ultra provides lasting allergy relief and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Highest Quality Allergy Relief Bedding
- Smooth, Soft & Luxurious Microfiber
- Breathable Membrane-Free Fabric
- 2.8 micron Average Pore Size,
Best in Industry
- 100% Polyester Zippered Encasing
- Ultra Protection against Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Mold & Other Allergens
- Antimicrobial Finish Guards against Stains, Bacteria & Mold
- Durable & Long-Lasting Allergy Relief with a Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA from start to finish.
Allergy Armor Ultra Pillow Covers - A Closer Look
Sizes and Dimensions
|W x L||W x L|
|Standard||21" x 26"||53 x 66|
|Queen||21" x 30"||53 x 76|
|King||21" x 36"||53 x 92|
|European Square||26" x 26"||66 x 66|
|Body||21" x 60"||53 x 153|
|Travel||13" x 17"||33 x 44|
- love this cover!
This is now my 2nd bed that I am covering with Achoo Allergy Ultra pillow cases. I love them. They are soft, easy to wash and work very well. Both my son's and my dust allergies are better by using the complete system, pillow cover and mattress cover. I even take them with me when I travel so my hotel pillow is covered.
- Ultra Pillow Covers
I purchased these to go with the bedding set. They are easy to put on. Soft and cool. I do not feel like I am sleeping on plastic, and they are quiet hence not sleeping on plastic. I have washed them with no problem. I recommend these covers to everyone
- Soft and quiet
I liked how soft and quiet the material was. I didn't like as much that the tag was on the outside but it doesn't really matter since you put another pillow case over it and the tag let's you easily see that the protective case is an allergy-preventative one.
- Ultra Pillow Covers
I really like these covers. Very easy to put on. The covers are comfortable and no odor. Most importantly they do the job of reducing allergens. I highly recommend them.
- Adds to quality of life
Pillow protectors at home allow for a dust free rest, so necessary. I also bring one, with a pillow case, when I travel, put on hotel pillow and sleep much better. Thanks for this great product.
- Love them!!!
Love them...and Euro Square size are difficult to find! Thanks Achoo Allergy!!!
- No review title given
These are nice and thick!
- Allergy Sufferer
We have been using these bedding covers for over 10 years. I wash them with the sheets and put them back on my bed and pillows. I would not buy any other brand.
- Ultra Pilllow covers
Same great quality and design as the Ultra bedding set. Fits queen size memory foam pillows perfectly!
- Comfort for beds
Comfortable and soft. No crinkle sounds like the plastic covers. I needed extra pillow covers for my bed pillows and for the spare bed where I sometimes need to sleep so to protect those pillows. I got 4 extra. Guests will also enjoy them.
Write Your Own Review
Allergy Armor Ultra Pillow Covers
Coughing, congestion, sinus pressure, sneezing, itchy/watery eyes, and wheezing are all common symptoms of a dust mite allergy. Many times those with allergies will notice these morning time symptoms while those coping with asthma often noticing wheezing or a dry cough that begins soon after getting into bed. Dust mites are an everyday part of life, and for those of us without allergies or asthma, we don't give a second thought to the millions of them that inhabit our mattress, pillow, carpet or upholstered furniture. Getting rid of a microscopic, tiny pest such as dust mites is nearly impossible but limiting their effect on you while you sleep is well within reach. One of the first things your board certified allergist may recommend is dust mite or allergy bedding.
While spending 6-9 hours in bed each time, with every breathe you take, you are inhaling the dust mite allergen, but this does not have to be the case. Specially woven, zippered covers, like the Allergy Armor Ultra pillow cover can block this and other allergens while you sleep. With a microscopic pore size (the tiny gaps between the individual threads), the fabric is woven so tightly that it can block the allergen and dust mites, leaving you to sleep more soundly through the night without the wheezing, coughing or morning time congestion and sneezing. Let's take a look at what makes the Allergy Armor Ultra Dust Mite Pillow Covers your best option for controlling dust mite allergies and asthma while you sleep.
What I like about Allergy Armor Ultra pillow covers
- Effective - From the National Institute of Health to universities across the country, allergen barrier covers like Ultra pillow encasings, have been shown to effective reduce exposure to the dust mite allergen and to be an effective part of any allergen reduction strategy. While allowing air to pass through, the microscopic pore size blocks allergen particles and keeps the dust mite allergen that is so commonly found in pillows, out of the air you breathe at night. Instead of medicating, more and more people are choosing to control their indoor environments by limiting their exposure to, reducing or eliminating allergens in their homes. From HEPA vacuum cleaners and air purifiers to allergy covers and controlling indoor humidity levels, those dealing with allergies and asthma are finding relief without a pill, and Allergy Armor Ultra pillow covers can be an important part of that solution.
- Pore Size - With an average pore size of 2.8 microns, the fabric of the Allergy Armor Pillow covers is woven tightly enough to stop dust mites, pet dander, mold spores and other indoor allergens from settling or collecting in your pillows. This more size is the smallest available for woven fabrics, and unlike covers with plastic, urethane or spray on linings, Ultra fabric will not break down or degrade over time, with use or even with frequent washing. The pore size has been independently, lab tested to meet or exceed 2.8 micron size.
- Quiet & Cool - Inexpensive pillow covers are often made of fabric with a sprayed in lining, plastics, or vinyls. All of these trap body heat and can make sleeping more uncomfortable for hot sleepers. These types of covers also tend to produce noise when you move or adjust your pillow. Ultra dust mite pillow covers have not vinyl, plastic or membrane. They will produce a small amount of noise, but most people do not notice it, and because of their construction and the materials we use, each cover is cooler to sleep on than comparable products.
- Sizes Available - Whether you have a standard, queen or king size pillow or even a Euro Square, travel or body pillow, Allergy Armor Ultra has you covered. There is a range of sizes to cover all of your needs, and if you have a custom size pillow that you would like a cover for, since we do all of our own cutting, sewing and packaging, you can call, get a quote and have a custom allergy pillow cover made for you!
- Machine Washable - There is no need for expensive dry cleaning or special washing instructions when it comes to laundering your Ultra pillow covers. Simply unzip them, toss them in the washer, then machine dry and put back on your pillows! You can wash them in hot, warm or cold water and dry them on high heat. No matter how you wash them, they are constructed to last.
- Made in the USA - From start to finish, Allergy Armor Ultra bedding covers are some of only a select few that are actually made, from start to finish, in the U.S. Cheaper covers, often found in big box stores or discount online sites, are often imported directly from China. While they do generally cost less, quality, effectiveness, and longevity are all common concerns. Other retailers will import the raw fabric from China or overseas then have it cut and sew here in the U.S., but Allergy Armor Ultra is different. This specially woven fabric is made right here in the U.S., then we cut, sew, package and ship out every single piece of Allergy Armor Ultra bedding that you order. And, each piece if backed by a lifetime warranty.
What I do not like about Allergy Armor Ultra pillow covers
- It's true, Ultra pillow covers are not the cheapest pillow cover available. You do tend to pay a little more for a luxury product that works well and has a lifetime warranty. It may not seem like much, but even a small detail like using a YKK brand zipper over a cheaper import adds value an is part of the reason why a lifetime warranty can, and is, offered.
- With the pillow covers, as opposed to the mattress covers, there still be a little noise. Much of this is deadened out by the fact that your regular pillow case still goes back over top the Ultra allergy cover, and rare is it to get a complaint on this. The main reason is because compared to other pillow covers, the Ultra pillow cover is quieter than just about anything else available. Only our Allergy Organic Cotton pillow covers are quieter.
Overall, there are very few products that offer the benefit, value, and durability of Allergy Armor Ultra Pillow Covers. They are constructed to last and provide years and years of effective allergy relief. The ultra fine polyester is soft and forgiving, not coarse or rigid to the touch, and while the cost of them can be higher than cheaper pillow covers, there are few that are truly comparable the feel and effectiveness of the Ultra pillow encasings.
Hope that helps!
Allergy Armor Ultra Pillow Covers Additional ResourcesAllergy Bedding Buying Guide
Compare Allergy Bedding
Allergy Bedding FAQ