AllergyZone Furnace Filter - 4 Pack
Do you want to clean the air passing through your central air system? The AllergyZone furnace filter is a disposable, high-efficiency, pleated panel furnace filter. Developed by a nationally recognized allergy and asthma specialist, AllergyZone filters are designed to provide higher efficiency and better over-all performance then other home furnace and air conditioning filters. This furnace filter has a Filter Quality Triangle rating of 12, indicating superior performance in all three crucial areas necessary for healthy air quality: Efficiency, Air Flow, and Holding Capacity. Other manufacturers focus only on particle removal efficiency.
Custom filters are available in cases of 12. Please call us at 1-800-339-7123. We will be happy to give you pricing information and place your order for custom size filters.
- Proven effective in clinical trials
- Combination electrostatic and mechanical filtration ensures excellent performance
- Clean your air for pennies a day
- Lasts up to 3 months
- Available by the case, in any size
- FQT 12 rating - high efficiency rating
- Developed by a nationally recognized allergy and asthma specialist
- MERV 12
- Made in USA
AllergyZone Furnace Filter - 4 Pack - A Closer Look
- Remove any plastic or paper wrap from filter. Take care not to cut, bend, crimp or otherwise damage or remove the cardboard frame around the filter media.
- Remove and dispose of the existing filter in your home furnace or air conditioning system. Keep in mind that the used filter contains particulates that, with improper handling, can be re-introduced into the air. For best results, immediately place the soiled filter in a plastic garbage bag, tie the top and dispose of properly.
- Insert your AllergyZone filter into the filter opening of your home furnace or air conditioning unit with the arrow located on the frame pointing in the direction of air flow. The solid yellow side of the filter should face the side of the unit in which the return air duct brings air into the furnace or air conditioning system.
- Blocks heavy Curry smells
- I have a new neighbor that cooks w heavy curry smells that was filtering down into my apartment. I had Maintenance insert the 'AllergyZone Furnace Filters' and strong smells have been blocked. My lungs are grateful!
- We've been using this filter for years and it works great. We do change it often. We had our house tested for mold and the test came back with only one mold culture. The consultant, a pharmacist, said we must have the cleanest house in GA. He told me GA homes usually have lots of mold problems. I believe it is our filters and changing them often.
- Have found great relief from using this filter. I live in one of the worse areas for allergies. The Ohio Valley.
- CAT HAIR BEWARE
- I have finally found a furnace filter that actually helps me! I have two cats and nothing ever seemed to combat the dust, cat hair, etc. I can now breathe easier and sneeze less. There is also less dust collecting in the house.
- Ohio Valley Allergy Sufferer
- This filter has reduced the amount of dust and dust accumulation through out my whole house. I'm no longer stuffed up in the mornings or the night. It seems the only times that I ever have problems anymore is when I leave my home. I wish I could take an allergyzone filter every where I go!
- The AllergyZone air filters have helped my allergies immensely. They have really done the trick and are a great deal less expensive than the alternative "permanent" systems proposed by my HVAC dealers.
- Cleans my air
- I've used 3M filters in the past and have had to change them nearly every month since I have a inside dog. I put in my first AllergyZone filter about two months ago. I've seen not only a difference in the amount of dust, but it is still allowing good air flow.
- Saved my nose
- Alomost immediately I recognized the difference in air quality. Filters do their job in collecting the imprurities in the air. My villians are dust and dust mites---really helps.
- Huge Difference
- The difference in this type of filter and the regular furnace filter in absolutely evident. We breath better, feel better and there is less dust throughout our home. We also purchased the vent filters to go with these and the differnce is great.
- Protection for the whole family!
- We are a family of seasonal allergy sufferers and after using these filters, coming inside is a haven during spring and fall. Seeing the icky stuff that is left on the filter when it's time to change it makes me feel good that the stuff didn't make it into our home. These filters are definitely worth the money!
Write Your Own Review
AllergyZone Furnace Filters
I was initially drawn to the AllergyZone furnace filters because the company was started by a practicing allergist. I had previously used the 3M Filtrete purple filter. It was expensive and I had a hard time buying a full case, which I like to do, because it saves money, saves time, and reminds me that I always have a fresh filter to change every month. I change the filters on our two systems every month, particularly during the summer months. Why? Because it reduces dust, keeps our house cleaner, and helps me breathe and sleep easier.
What I like about the AllergyZone Furnace Filters
- Very good MERV rating, meaning they filter well
- They don't strain our HVAC systems at all, we still get the same temperature we desire
- Affordable compared to many other furnace filters.
- We can buy them by the case and in any size
- I wish they made a true HEPA filter. We asked them about this, and they said it would be way too restrictive on the HVAC blowers.