AllergyZone N95 Filter Mask
The AllergyZone N95 Filter Mask protects you from allergens both indoors and outdoors. This NIOSH rated, N95 mask is 95% efficient in filtering particles as small as 0.3 microns, including dust mites, pollen, mold spores, animal dander, aerosol sprays, and pathogens. The N95 mask also meets or exceeds CDC recommendations to help prevent the spread of the influenza virus, including H1N1 and the Avian flu.
Great for protection against small particles that get stirred up when doing housework or yard work, the N95 mask is comfortable and lightweight. It features a unique exhalation valve that releases exhaled air to reduce moisture and heat buildup. This will help reduce fogging on goggles and glasses. The valve closes when you inhale in order to ensure maximum filtration. Ultra-lightweight for superior comfort, it has an adjustable nose clip and two elastic straps. The AllergyZone N95 masks are disposable, come 3 per pack, and like all of our allergy masks and respirators, are latex-free.
- Happy customer from Universal IN
- I have an alergy to dust mites and I clean houses. These filter masks have helped me alot and they are comfortable to wear. I am from Universal IN.
- huge difference
- I love my masks, they have made a huge difference in me being able to work outdoors comfortably. Thanks for a great product.
- Works well
- I needed a mask that I could wear when I mowed in a hay field as the particles tended to be small and easily inhaled. The mask is a little big for my face but works perfectly. I can easily breathe through it--no foggy glasses. The straps could be more comfortable but does meet my needs. I will keep using them.
- The website description says it is good for animal dander, but then when you get the product it is clear that it in fact does NOT protect against cat dander. Very misleading, given that the most common allergy to animal dander is to cat dander. Customer service would not refund my shipping when I tried to return it. [Editors Note: The manufacturer states that this product is effective for animal dander on the packaging. For any individual animal as well as between different animals, pet dander size varies. Some of the smallest is cat dander. However, cat dander does still fall within the particle size range 0.1 - 0.3 microns for which N95 masks are rated 95% effective.]
- I use these masks for outdoor yard work. They are fairly comfortable and don't severely inhibit my movement. The only downside is that, while they are pretty good on airflow during regular activity, it's tough to do anything that really gets the blood pumping. For example, doing heavy trimming around my yard requires that I take breaks every 10 minutes to remove the mask to breathe freely. I would suggest a lighter weight mask for these sort of tasks I'm going to give the silk mask a try. Regardless, the N95s do an excellent job of filtering out allergens. One day I spent about 5 hours mowing, trimming, and doing general yard work. I didn't sneeze once, which is amazing considering that, with regular paper masks, I'm usually dying of an allergy attack within the first hour. I get about 20 hours of heavy use out of each mask before I feel the need to replace it. These are great masks. Give them a try!
- good mask but big nose
- I like the mask a lot. Haven't had much time to use it yet, but so far I'm glad I bought it and will most likely buy more. I like the valve, and it does prevent fogging of glasses. However, I have a big nose and it doesn't seal well on the sides of the bridge of my nose close to my face. The metal device over the bridge as well as the seal are great, though. Will just try stuffing a small bit of cotton under the seal near the leak. Overall a great product. I feel confident that it is doing its job.
- good for allergies
- These masks work well to protect from pollen. The fit is not bad, but the metal tab that fits over the nose gets a bit uncomfortable unless you take good care to shape it to your face
- Great Mask
- I have used similiar masks before but this one works well and it works to combat my grass allergy which were caused when I cut grass or worked in the yard.
- good mask
- We use these, not so much for disease, which we are tired of hearing about, but for atmospheric particulate. Our air particulate counts are much higher these days. This mask helps.Its almost as good as the N100 respirator, but far less cumbersome and more comfortable. The exhalation valve and roomy air space makes breathing easier and cooler. I have no problem wearing this mask for 2 hours or more.
- I can leave the house!
- And I can clean it too! I was nearly forced into a bubble the last few years due to asthma flares. Finding these masks meant I could stay at work, go into smelly places like Bed, bath and beyond, or walk the dog. They even help with smoke -- cigarette or wildfire. They can get a bit sweaty underneath, but they are better than the alternative. I like this type because they fog up my glasses less. Even where they are mowing the grass! I can also tolerate using my favorite kitchen and bathroom cleanser -- soft scrub with bleach. I have freedom again to go just about anywhere and do anything I want! I love this catalog and the great aids to living better with allergies and asthma.
- Changed my life!
- I can enter a store with lots of perfumes or visit Las Vegas and survive the smoke and walk the dog and not have an asthma attack from people's dryer vent dumping dryer sheet scents into the air. Also keeps me at work when they open up the ceiling to do work. My husband jokes about building me a bubble. This is close. Yes, it can get sweaty, but the alternative for me is to be housebound.
- I can see!
- I wear glasses so when I clean I have trouble seeing but with this mask my glasses don't fog up!
- I CAN BREATHE!
- I ordered this product because my best friend has 2 cats. She lives 3 hours away so when I visit it is for an entire weekend. These masks allowed me to breathe perfectly! I gave four stars only because after an hour the bridge of my nose was already sore from the metal clasp.
- A little dorky looking
- It's a little dorky looking but still better than getting sick from all of the smoke in a casino.
- Breath clean air wherever
- After purchasing the N95 filter mask, I wore it while on my hands and knees gardening and noticed that the next day I breathed clearly without nasal stuffiness. I then wore it while burning brush cut from our trees and did not even smell smoke during the burning! It works and I would give it 5 stars except that the bands that hold it in place can be a little uncomfortable, but for the price I will continue to use for those unpleasant jobs.
- BEST MASK EVER
- My wife suffers from acute allergies, ie. mold and grass. This year, where we live we have not had any rain for 40 days, but she is still able to work in the yard using this mask.
- Too large for small faces
- This mask did it's job and filtered allergens. However, it is much to large for someone with a small face. It is also hot to wear I live in FL. I have since ordered the silk comfort mask which I like much better. My husband will use these masks when mowing the lawn.
- No review title given
- I am severely physically disabled with Cerebral Palsy from birth and now 62 years old. From late October until May 2nd I could not go shopping because of my allergies. This particular mask was the cheapest mask I thought I would try out before I tried anything more expensive. NIOSH N95 works wonderfully more than my highest expectation. I wish this mask was softer than it is. I could not find a mask like this in any other stores. Thank you achooallergy.com!
- Allergy Masks
- Shipping was quick and painless. I haven't used the masks yet but they look soft and comfortable
- This saved my son''s life!
- The N95 Filter Mask saved my son's life. He used it on an airline flight. He's allergic to peanuts and the snack on this flight was peanuts. The dust from the opening of the bags could have been enough to give him a reaction, but the mask allowed him to breathe freely and not get nervous about it.
- The mask will help keep my family healthy!
- N95 Filter Mask
- The N95 Filter Mask is the best one that I have tried. This year my allergies have been REAL bad. They were even worse when I increased the use of my inhalers that now contain HFA in them. They caused a severe reaction, preventing me from doing anything for 3 weeks. I really like the N95 Mask with one exception, the rubber straps. They irritate my skin. I wish you could find something else to replace them with. If you did, I would rate the mask as a full 5 star.
- No review title given
- It was helpful for me to be able to work with oil paint when I had asthma / allergy related coughs. the only concern was that after a while it kind of hurt my nose skin.
- AllergyZone N95 Filter Mask
- I recently ordered this product to use cleaning out a moldy basement. I am severely allergic to mold and this mask was great. Usually I feel like I can't breath and even have had to visit the hospital for treatments. I wore this product and the mold really didn't bother me. They really work.
Write Your Own Review
AllergyZone N95 Filter Mask
This N95 Filter Mask describes its particle filtration in its title. It is NIOSH approved and rated. Lightweight and breathable, it really is a very comfortable mask. My face actually didn't get hot while wearing it, and because they are disposable, they are also very convenient. The mask will provide allergy relief when you are doing routine household chores like vacuuming, gardening, sweeping, dusting, raking leaves, and mowing the yard. It is small and light enough to take with you nearly anywhere.
What I like about the AllergyZone N95 Mask
- Extremely comfortable and soft
- The air valve allows your breath to escape from the mask
- Unlike most masks, it is not hot, very breathable
- Soft foam nose guard, bendable metal nose clip, and elastic straps make this mask adjustable and suitable for most people
- 95% effective filtration down to air particles 0.3 microns and smaller
- Very lightweight, not bulky
What I did not like about the AllergyZone N95 Mask
- This isn't so much a negative other than possibly the looks, but the N95 mask is best for light to moderate activity
- For true HEPA level filtration, you'll need to go with another mask
In summary, I give the AllergyZone N95 Mask 4 out of 5 stars. For household use,
this is one of the most comfortable and effective masks that I've used. It is
inexpensive, disposable, and provides good protection against the various flu
viruses as well as common allergens. I would recommend this mask to anyone who
is tired of being hot and uncomfortable by bulky or expensive face masks.