Allerpet - CATS
Better than pet wipes, Allerpet/C gently cleanses your cat's hair of saliva, dander and sebaceous gland secretions which contain Fel d1, the prime cause of allergic reactions. Special binding agents capture the protein particles in dander, freeing them from the skin and hair for easy removal with a cloth. Allerpet/C used in conjunction with regular bathing and brushes can greatly reduce the amount of Fel d1 allergen in your home. For many people, that would nearly eliminate allergic reactions completely. Allerpet/C is formulated specifically for cats and people who are allergic to cats. Non-toxic and safe, even for kittens, it is easy to use and an effective tool in reducing cat dander between baths.
Allerpet - CATS - Ingredients
DI UV water; quaternium-26; glycerin; quaternium-22; allantoin; panthenol; aloe vera gel; stearyltrimonium hydroxyethyl hydrolyzed collagen; sodium styrene/PEG-10 maleate/acrylates copolymer (and) ammonium nonoxynol-4 sulfate; hydrolyzed collagen; citric acid; methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) methylisothiazolinone.
Ingredients are the same for both Allerpet Dog & Cat solutions. Concentrations of ingredients vary making each product unique. Comes in a 12 fl. oz. bottle.
Shelf Life of AllerPet Cat - Approximately 3-4 Years in unopened bottles.
Allerpet - CATS - A Closer Look
How to Apply Allerpet/C
To use, first groom your cat with a fine to medium toothed metal comb for cats, removing as much loose hair and debris as possible. The small brush work well for this. Then, wet a washcloth with Allerpet and thoroughly run it over your cat. Try to treat all the way to the skin, first wiping against the lay of your cat's hair then with it. Once you're finished you can simply dry your cat with a towel or hair dryer, no rinsing required!
For cats that shed heavily, you may have to treat them more frequently. If the cat is allowed to roam through the home, the allergen (Fel d1) has likely accumulated. You may have to use Allerpet more frequently since your pet will pick up the allergen that has spread and accumulated throughout the home. In some locations during drier weather, you can use Allerpet/C in a spray bottle between applications.
- This stuff is the best, buy it right now.
- I must have had so much cat dander on me before I bought this stuff, because I couldn't even hug my friends that are allergic to cats. It was kind of messing with my mind to have friends unwilling to touch me or let me sit on their couches. I'm not dirty; I vacuumed and mopped multiple times a week and kept my clothes and linens very clean. Still, cat dander got into everything no matter what I did. Now, I just rub kitty down with this solution once a week and my friends can hug me again! At first the solution made my cat mad at me, but eventually she got used to it and now she purrs when I rub her down and actually rubs her head against the solution-soaked cloth. And now I don't have to break my back hauling all of my linens to the laundromat quite so often. I live alone and do not have cat allergies, and I still love this stuff because it makes me able to socialize again!
- Love this stuff!!!
- I absolutely love this product for my customers that have allergies to cats but don't want to get rid of their little fur babies. It really has saved a lot of happy kitty cat homes! I would recommend this product to everyone I know that has a cat allergy.
- For the love of our Cats
- For those who have children that can't be without their pets, expecially a cat, Allerpet C is a wonderful product. Just brush the cat once a week and wash them down with the solution,the cat and the allergy sufferer can live together peacefully.
- Great product !!! Definitely something to buy again!
- Great Product
- It is a great product and a great way to keep the cat dander away.
- Cat Relief
- I have had and been around cats for years. Love them all, but an allergic to their dander. Akin to asthma. Using allerpet/C for cats has given me a wheezing free life. My daughter's Christmas present is now my best friend! I have also recommended it to my brother and his family. They have 2 cats and their owner is also allergic. Thank you Achoo Allergy for lettin me enjoy cats again!
- Much easier than a full bath!
- I used this product between full baths, and it kept the sniffles and sneezing at bay for another 6 days. It stretches out the days between full baths which is very nice for my kitty who of course doesn't like water.
- pleased with no sneeze
- My son is visiting but he has an allergy to cats...even mine. I tried allerpet/c on the recommendation of my vet and it has worked wonderfully. My son has not had even one sneeze or itchy eye.
- No review title given
- My son loves cats but he is allergic to them. Recently I was told about the product and it has help alot.
- This product changed my life
- I was about to give my cat away when a coworker turned me on to Allerpet/C for cats. I no longer have any asthma or other reactions, and I can continue to keep and love my cat forever. I've been recommending this product to everyone I know. Thank you Achoo!
- What cat?
- I have been allergic to cats all my life, but finally decided to let my husband get one. We were so dissapointed when a week later I was sneezing and my eyes were puffy. We heard about and ordered Allerpet. We cleaned the house emaculately, then began using allerpet. She has only received two treatments, and I already feel great. My mother, who also happens to be highly allergic, came to visit this past weekend. After spending the night, she asked, do yall still have that cat? The stuff is amazing, and my husband is glad that he doesn't have to give up his little buddy!!
- Husband's cat allergy
- We have tried this product and found that it is very helpful in lessening the severity of my husband's allergy attacks. The symptoms may improve even more, the more that we use this product. (we have only used for the past two weeks). It makes me happy that I don't have to "get rid of" my husband (as opposed to our cat, which I do not plan to do).
- As advertised!
- We recently purchased the 3 pack of Allerpet/C for Cats and it has proved to work wonders. My girlfriend is allergic to cats and since applying this product, she has noticed a considerable drop off in allergic reaction. The best part is, it doesnt require you to get your cats wet, it can be applied with a rag and no water. This is a good thing, as my cats are not overly fond of being bathed.
- moved in with friend for a year with my three cats,friend has lifelong allergy to cats.she had absolutely no symptoms as long as i applied this product as directed it was extemely helpful
- NO MORE ALLERGIES!
- This is a great product! So easy to use and very effective. My husband's allergies are virtually gone by using this product regularly. Thank you for keeping our home a happy home!
- great stuff
- I have had family members stay at my house and I have two cats. The problem was that they were allergic to cats. I started using allerpet/c on the cats about a month befor they came. They never had any reaction to the cats and they even were petting them. It was great because we don't know if my baby neice is allergic to cats (everyone else is) and with useing allerpet/c she got to stay with me so I got to see her.
- I have only used it once and it seems to be working great! I Love it!
- Allerpet C for Cats
- My friend came to visit and is very allergic to cats. I bought AllerpetC and used it as prescribed-including dusting, vacuuming etc. plus my friend took his antihistimine and he had NO problem with the two cats at all.
- our vet told us to try allerpet/c
- My children and I were deperate to keep the kitten we found. But my husband was having severe allergic reactions to her. We are now using Allerpet/c and he is better. I am told it takes time to get all the dander out of the house, but we are well on our way to making a positive stand for keeping our kitty. Thank you so much for this product.
- Allerpet gets my vote
- I was determined to do everything I could to eliminate cat dander from the house first before eliminating our cat. I am now using allerpet weekly and in a few weeks I already see an improvement. The cat enjoys being groomed and massaged with allerpet and her coat is gorgeous. My son continues to pet the cat be near her and doesn't seem as congested. It makes sense to go to the source and eliminate dander instead of spending all your efforts vacumming it up! Your site was very helpful in understanding more of what dander is and where it comes from. Thank you.
- Cat Allergy Reduced
- I promised my son a cat when the became non-allergenic. When he showed me the cats with the $6K price tag I was in a bind to either buy it or break my word. I decided to try the hypo-allergenic Devon Rex cat combined with this product. Every morning I wipe the cat down with this product and a disposable wipe. I don't have any other allergy reducing item, even filters. Only if the cat licks me do I have a problem. I can hold it, pet it, and play with it and have no problems as long as I wash my hands after petting it. It can sit on my lap all evening and I don't sneeze or itch. Great product and good price.
- sneeze no more
- This product is amazing. My husband has an allergy to cats and this product is the only way we can keep our cats and my husband. The cats don't mind the once a week rub down and it just makes everyone happier.
- Time to Stop and Smell the Roses
- My wife was pressuring me to get something fluffy for her, and one of my coworkers said that she had one kitten left from the litter her cat had. So I talked myself into taking the kitten off of her hands for my wife for our 1st wedding anniversary. I got the cat and the first thing that happened was that I immediately became stuffed up and started to breath irregularly. This was normal for me, as I have had this allergy for about 17 years now, and knew how I was going to react. We got Allerpet and after only 3 weeks of applications I can breath through my nose as if I was not allergic to the kitten at all. I can finally take the time to stop and SMELL the roses in our front garden.
- worked some
- My son is allergic to cats and I used Allerpet on our cat when he was home for Christmas. It helped some but not completely. Maybe I needed to use is several weeks before he came home.
- CLEANING CATS
- I THINK IS VERY HELPFULL FOR PEOPLE WITH ALLERGY TO DANDER AS I AM.
- Alerpet c saved our cat
- Both my wife and Daughter had runny ichy eye's, nose running, and sneezing when we brought home our first ketten. From the first application of Alerpet c it helped them and today there systoms have all dissappered. I'm sure if it wasn't for Alerpet c we would have had to get rid of the CAT. THANK YOU ALLERPET !!!
- Excellent treatment for my cat
- My cat, who is very standoffish about anything wet touching him, loves to have Allerpet/c massaged into his fur. He purrs the entire time plus it gets rid of his dander and makes his skin and fur soft and moisturized. Getting rid of the dander helps my allergies.
- Awsome product
- My daughter has suffered from cat allergies, and with this product it has cut down on the dander. she is doing much better.
- Works Wonders!
- My boyfriend was severely allergic to our 4 year old medium hair cat. He would have athsma attacks on a regular basis which prevented him from breathing and kept him up all night. He often times would have to leave our house to breathe better. I searched a long time for something that works this great. I wash my cat once a week- and it takes about 2 minutes total. She doesn't seem to mind it either. I highly recommend this product to anyone with allergies that live with cats!! We will be buying more!!
- So far so good!
- We have a 9-10 week old kitten and several friends who are extremely allergic. I have been treating our kitten with allerpet C after each bath, and to test it out, we invited over our allergic friends to see if it works. No one who came over has had any problems...one friend who is EXTREMELY allergic was over all evening last week, and didn't know we had a cat until the very end when we told him. My husband told me that if Allerpet didn't work we couldn't keep her...but now he's started showing up with cat toys! :-
- Happy Cat
- I get allergy shots for my allergies to the cat but it doesn't help with skin allergies when I pet her. I can not give her a bath, she hates water:- But this stuff really works, I was able to put it on a rag and wipe her down, she doesnt mind it that much, she thinks she's getting pet. My skin allergies are so much better since using this product. I used it along with the Anti Allergen Solution and I am not scratching at all now. We're both very happy:-
- i admit i was hestiant to buy this. i did not think it would work. plus i was tired in trying to was six cats every week. low and behold it worked not only that it has helped their coats and also reduce shedding. iam ver happy and pleased. i just wished it came in a gallon size. lol i will be back. thank-you.
- Thank Godness for allerpet/c it was my last resort to help with my allergies and yes it works great my allergies have never been better. Now I can keep kitty.
- Successful Social Gathering
- My husband and I invited a number of people over to our home for a dinner party. Two of our guests are very allergic to cats, so I ordered allerpet/C. I was hoping for good weather so that we would be outside and not have to worry. Fortunately, the weather cooperated. However, once the bugs started to harass us, we moved the party inside. I had used the allerpet/C on our cat about three days before -- just in case. Boy, was I glad I did. We were inside for a good two hours, and neither of my allergic friends had so much as a sniffle! I was thrilled to see that the product worked so well and that I don't have to make the choice between our cat and my friends!
- works well
- Easy to apply and works well!
Write Your Own Review
Allerpet/C for Cats
I have the cutest, fluffiest cat, but unfortunately he makes my eyes itchy and watery and makes me sneeze like crazy. In order to combat this problem so that I can enjoy my time with him, I have started using Allerpet Cat. After brushing the cat I take a cloth dampened with Allerpet and run it over his coat. At first he didn't like it, but now he is used to it and actually seems to enjoy the weekly ritual.
What I like about Allerpet/C
- Easy to use
- Really works to eliminate allergens - nearly eliminated my reactions completely
- Removes surface dirt that the cat would normally bring into the house
- Unlike baths, won't dry out your cats skin
- Completely safe and requires no rinsing, unlike shampoos
- Non-toxic, gentle enough for use on kittens
- Made in USA
What I didn't like about Allerpet/C
- It can be a little messy while applying and at first, your cat may not be very receptive to you cleaning it
In summary, Allerpet/C for Cats is a great product for people who suffer from cat allergies. Allerpet/C greatly reduces saliva and dander, the primary causes of cat allergies, from your cat's coat. Once you start using this product on a regular basis, you can enjoy being closer to your cat without the worry of an allergic reaction.