Allersearch Pet + Shampoo
This all-in-one pet shampoo neutralizes environmental allergens while removing animal dander, destroying animal odors, and naturally protecting from fleas and ticks. Its mild formulation, consists of plant and root extracts, washes out easily and is pH balanced to protect sensitive skin. Allersearch Pet+ Shampoo is a non-toxic, cleansing detergent formulated to provide allergy and asthma relief for you and your pet. This pet shampoo creates a thick lather that conditions skin and keeps coats clean and healthy. Be your pet's best friend and use this shampoo on dogs, horses, ferrets, and other animals. Does have a mild odor, strong in the bottle. Available in a 16 oz. bottle.
Directions: Wet animal's fur with water, apply shampoo directly on fur and work into lather. Work from head, neck and back to feet. Rinse animal and dry. As an anti-tick and flea treatment, works for up to 30 days.
Allersearch Pet + Shampoo - Ingredients
- Excellent product for dogs
- Bought this because wife has allergies to dogs. After bathing and shampooing dogs with this product here allergies were greatly reduced. As well dogs coat was more shiny and softer. Fast shipping.
- Great Stuff
- This is a very nice allergy shampoo. It makes my dog feel squeaky clean and eliminates all odors. It seems to work for my allergies for almost a week before they start up again and he needs another bath. It doesn't have a very pleasant smell, but the smell doesn't transfer to him.
- Gentle to my cats and dogs skin. And so far seems to work!! :
- Loved by an allergy sufferer
- I have level VI allergies to dogs. People always ask me why I even bother to own dogs. I purchased this shampoo in hopes of finding some relief to my allergy symptoms when I am with my dear Jack Russell Terrier. I have used this product for three years and it is a God send! This lessens my allergic reactions to my dog. I have pressured my local pet store to carry it. As for the smell, it actually smells good. It does not have the typical perfume smell. It does have the eucalyptus-like smell to it. I, personally like the smell.
Write Your Own Review
Allersearch Pet Plus Shampoo
Because I have a dog, a particularly odoriferous dog, I am always on the look out for pet shampoos that do three things - clean, eliminate odors and reduce allergens. I need a shampoo that cleans simply because dogs are messy creatures who are perpetually getting into something. Secondly, because my dog is an indoor pet, I try to reduce odors whenever possible to avoid giving my home a "kennel" smell. Lastly, I need a shampoo that reduces allergens, especially his allergens. As my pet, my dog is the only dog that has ever caused me to break out in a rash. How fitting, right? So with the Allersearch Pet Plus shampoo, I put these three needs to the test. After a month, here were the results.
What I like about Allersearch Pet+
- In the 30 day test period I bathed him once at the beginning and once at the end of the month while using a store brand pet shampoo once each week in between. The results were that for several days after each bath with Allersearch Pet Plus, I had no reaction to his fur touching my skin. For the two weeks between Pet+ uses, this was not the case. So for allergens, it really does work.
- Pet+ really does clean quite well. My dog's whites were white, and his doggy funk was gone! Some shampoos clean but do not eliminate odors, but Pet Plus does both. One thing I also noticed was that he seemed to itch a little less than he usually does (more so during less humid winter months).
- As an anti-flea and tick repellent, I will always show preference to those that do not include pesticides or insecticides. Allersearch Pet Plus is also convenient in that you can simply bathe your pet with this once a month, and s/he's covered! No extra treatments.
What I do not like about Allersearch Pet+
I have two complaints with this pet shampoo. First, Allersearch states that the product is "fragrance free". Literally, this is true. There doesn't seem to be any fragrance added, but this pet shampoo most certainly has an odor. It will be hit or miss. My roommate liked it. I did not. However, once the pet is clean and dry, it doesn't leave much residual odor at all - just clean. I like pet shampoos that are thick. Perhaps that's just a personal preference, but Allersearch is a little thinner than other products I've used. It is by no means thin, like water, but I would prefer a thicker shampoo.
In all, I was pleased with the results of the Pet Plus shampoo. It did all three things that I want a pet shampoo to do - clean, deodorize, and reduce allergens. While the smell of the shampoo itself is strong, I cannot complain about the end results. To clean, to repel ticks and fleas naturally or just to eliminate allergens and odors, Allersearch Pet+ is a great product for pet owning allergy sufferers to try.