The Ana-Tote is a simple and convenient way to carry your auto injector wherever you go. This convenient travel case has a unique clip, so you can hang it by the door, always ready to go. The heavy nylon outer material is durable, water-resistant, and UV protected to withstand harsh conditions. All Ana-Totes are double stitched for greater longevity and more durability.
Easy to open and close with simple Velcro, the Ana-tote has no zippers that can catch or break. This auto injector tote is also designed to fit a Protectube which is a water resistant container that protects auto-injectors from moisture and spills.In addition to the traditional Ana-Tote case, we now offer a Thermal version. This red nylon case is almost identical to its traditional black counterpart with one exception. Aside from the color difference, the Thermal Anatote has an insulating silver lining that keeps keep your auto injector cooler during the summer and warmer during the winter months.
The Ana-Tote Twin has all the same great features as the Ana-Tote in a case wide enough to hold two auto-injectors. A unique clip allows you to attach the Ana-Tote Twin to your clothing with or without a belt. The convenient travel case also has a key ring, so you can hang it by the door, always ready to go. The heavy nylon outer material is durable, water-resistant, and UV protected to withstand harsh conditions. Ana-totes are double stitched for longevity and durability. Easy to open and close with simple Velcro, this auto injector tote is designed to fit two Protectubes. We now offer the Ana-Tote Twin Thermal carrying case. This dual carrying case is red and comes with a special silver lining that helps to insulate the Anatote. This keeps auto injectors cool during the summer and warm during the winter months.
- Great Product
- We have to carry an epi-pen and a rescue inhaler at all times for my 7 year old son. We have not been able to find a bag that was big enough for both yet small enough to carry everywhere. This twin tote is wonderful. It clips on to anything and is so versitile. It can hold his epi-pen, rescue inhaler and his Benedryl. This tote is a must have!
- A Life Saver
- I have a severe allergy to bee venom and own a farm, so my doctor wanted me to carry epipens when while working outside. I ordered the black Ana-Tote Twin carry case and wore this case everywhere. Four years ago I was stung by yellow jackets and immediately started to feel faint. I remember calling out to my wife and then injecting myself, using both epipens. I then blacked out and went into anaphylaxis shock. My wife called the rescue squad and gave me CPR. I was rushed to the hospital and stayed in a coma for 4 hours. I had stopped breathing and had no pulse. When I was finally revived the doctor told my wife & I, that had I not injected myself, I would have died. Having the Ana-Tote Twin epipen case on my belt saved my life. My old case was worn out so I ordered the new red insulated case and will never go anywhere without it. Thank You AchooAllergy !!!
- Ana Tote Twin
- Fits 2 epipens perfectly. Insulation is nice. Fast shipping
- Excellent Product
- My son has carried epipens for years, and this is the only case that seems to work for him. It is important to him that the case not be too bulky. And, of course, he doesn't want anything silly looking. Really this is the only one he will consider.
- Yeah! Finally a solution
- We have been looking for an easy way to carry my son's epi pen, benadryl and id card. We have found it in the twin ana-tote-Thank you!!!
- Great for carrying EpiPen
- I bought this product so my son's EpiPen could be easily transported by teachers/counselors at summer camp and school. The teachers/counselors like it a lot. It easily holds two Epipens plus a few of those disolvable antihistamine strips (for accidental exposures where no warning signs have occurred). I would recommend this product.
- Ana-Tote Twin Perfect Solution
- The Ana-Tote Twin is exactly what my son needed to keep his epipens immediately available. We had been looking for an item like this for some time. We used a medication tote bag from allergy kids, but it was not made to fit on a belt. It clipped onto a belt loop. Consequently he has several pairs of jeans with a missiing belt loop which was torn off when the medication bag was pulled too hard. The only problem with this product is that the clips do not really secure it to his belt or pant waist band. Other-wise it is perfect. Because my child is only nine, he would have loved having a cool design or color on the outside, but the medical symbol is very important to this product, so I don't know if a different look would be a good idea.
- We use this to hold 2 of our young son's epi-pens. The hook on the back is very handy and we find it quick and easy to slide on the waist of our pants, purse, or bag. Especially useful for when we go outside to play in the yard.
- Great product
- This product is a wonderful way for us to carry around our son's epi pens. You can hang it on a belt loop vertically or horizontally, clip it to your pants, hang it on your key chain, or just carry it around. We were using zip-loc bags before. When he's older we'll put the tote on him. This is awesome. Thanks so much for a great product. I wish we would have found it sooner.
- An asset for epipen users
- After carrying two epipens around for months in a tattered zippered baggie, the Ana-Tote Twin is a relief. The velcro closure is strong and stays in place. I recommend it as a way of feeling more secure when one has to keep two epipens handy.
- Great Carrying Tote!
- This is a great carrying tote for my daughter's epi-pens. I looked at every website out there trying to find something that was fairly compact, could carrying two epi-pens and could hook onto my husband's belt buckle. This was one of the only pouches that I could find. It works great and was reasonable priced. I recommend this for anyone that needs to carry an epi-pen due to a life threatening allergy.
- Ana-Tote Twin
- I've been looking for something like this for a long time. I like that it can clip onto my pants and be hidden.
- Ana-Tote Twin
- Very nice product. Exactly what we needed.
- Epi Pen Carrier
- Great for storing and carrying Epi Pens! It's just what I've been looking for!
- Perfect for Travel
- I bought this Ana-Tote Twin to carry my epipens. I can not count how many times I leave my epipens behind because they are too awkward to carry in my pocket or I don't have a large enough bag. Now when I am out running I attach the Ana-Tote to my water pack around my waist and I am safe. It's compact, stylish and goes every where I go. Thanks
- Excellent product
- When you have to travel with Epi Pens, this makes it much more convenient, especially at the airport. Also, fits much more nicely into a purse than the bulky box the script comes in