Austin Air Baby's Breath HEPA Air Purifiers
The Baby's Breath air purifier from Austin Air is the perfect air cleaner for a young child's bedroom or baby's nursery. Since children's lungs are smaller and they take more breaths throughout the day, they are more susceptible to the health risks associated with indoor air pollution. In either pink or baby blue, the sturdy and economical Austin Air Baby's Breath air purifier will keep your child's room free of dust, mold, pet dander, and other airborne allergens. Aside from particle allergens, the Baby's Breath HEGA cloth also traps chemicals, odors and other VOCs commonly found in new furniture (like cribs, mattresses, dressers, etc.) as well as paints, glues, carpet and other products commonly found in homes.
- Medical-Grade True HEPA Filter for removal of 99.97% of particulate pollutants.
- Activated Military Carbon Cloth (HEGA) traps odors and chemicals such as smoke, formaldehyde, ammonia and other common contaminants found in new home construction.
- Built-in pre-filter significantly extends the life of the HEPA filter.
- Plastics on many air purifiers emit gases and cause problems for the chemically sensitive. Austin Air purifiers feature solid steel construction, which means they will not off-gas chemicals, and they're sturdy and built to last for years.
- Non-toxic powder coat finish
- 360° Air Intake for maximum air flow
- Control switch with three speeds
- Easy to clean and maintain - vacuum the exterior and replace the filter drum every 3-5 years
- Compact at only 16" high
- Three to five year filter life equals low filter replacement costs.
- Long-lasting, energy efficient PSC motor
- Optional Casters for easy moving
- Five-year pro-rated filter guarantee
- Effective for areas up to 375 square feet
- Made in the USA
- Baby's Breath
This pink machine goes perfectly in my daughter's room. The color keeps it hiding in plain sight!
Write Your Own Review
Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier
We have a ten month old daughter who has slept very well from an early age. One of the factors I attribute this to is the Austin Air Baby's Breath air purifier we placed in her room. The Baby's Breath not only eliminates allergens, odors, and toxic chemicals, but it also produces white noise (because of their internal fans) which drowns out other disturbing background noises and creates a calming, soothing environment. Priced competitively, the pink or blue Baby's Breath will fit nicely in with most nursery themes.
What I like about the Austin Air Baby's Breath
The Baby's Breath provides the same great filtration for which Austin is known. The military grade carbon cloth works to reduce unpleasant odors and filter gaseous pollutants while the medical grade HEPA filter and carbon/zeolite blend work to trap a broad spectrum of fine particles and allergens. The combination of HEGA & HEPA filtrationwith two different pre-filters works wonders in eliminating allergens found commonly in older homes as well as some VOC's and chemicals so often found in newer constructed homes.
Light and compact, the Baby's Breath fits well even in small nurseries, while providing filtration that is adequate for most any size bedroom. In blue and pink, this unit blends with nearly any décor. While most nurseries do tend to be small, the Austin only takes up one square foot of floor space.
The fan in this unit emits a small amount of white noise. This not only blocks outside noises and disturbances but also soothes and helps many infants sleep more soundly by providing an even background noise..
Filter replacement is infrequent which makes for lower operating costs. You will likely get through all the way through the toddler stage before even having to consider changing the filter.
All Austin products have a long company history and a strong reputation backing them up. Austin has long been a leader in home air purification by providing affordable and highly effective products.
What I do not like about the Austin Air Baby's Breath
While the Austin filters pollen, dust, dander, and odors, there still are certain VOC's escape the reach of this unit. However, for excellent overall filtration the Baby's Breath is the right choice.
There is no filter change indicator, so when you get your unit, mark your calendar. Or, you can join our Clean Air Club. This free service will send you reminders when it comes time to change the filters in your unit.
The Baby's Breath will work to provide a cleaner, safer environment for your newborn while also helping them sleep. Efficient and effective, this baby air purifier is an excellent choice for concerned parents who value unmatched filtration with cost effective operation.