Do you use your phone for everything from checking email and planning family menus to entertaining the children while clothes shopping and checking sports stats – oh and making phone calls? If so, then it's high time to put your phone to good use for helping you breathe better with allergies. Following are some useful allergy apps:
- Check out pollen counts and pollen forecasts with the Allergy Allert app from Pollen.com.
- Food journal app Food Allergy Detective helps keep track of what you eat and the symptoms you experience to pinpoint hidden food allergies.
- Allergy Eats keeps you abreast of local restaurants' allergy-friendliness based on peer ratings.
- Allergy Mate provides a database of chemical triggers, symptoms, research, advice, and more to keep you informed.
- Food Tester allows you to scan bar codes of products in the grocery store to see if they contain allergens.
- Pollen Forecast from Clarityn displays 3D pollen spores in the user's environment and also provides pollen forecasts.