Here at Achoo Allergy, we don’t joke around when it comes to helping our customers find the best HEPA (high-efficiency particulate air) vacuum cleaners for their particular needs. If you’re in the early stages of research on allergy-busting vacuums, it’s essential that you know that HEPA vacuums are by large considered the healthiest option for your home. That’s because they use high-efficiency particulate filters to trap 99.7 percent or more of small particles in the air.
However, it can still be tough to make a decision between all of the various HEPA vacuums on the market. We highly recommend inventing in a Miele vacuum cleaner to ensure that you get the best possible level of allergen reduction for healthier, purer air in your home. The bottom line is this: Miele makes some of the most cutting-edge allergy-busting sweepers available, and they can make a huge difference in the air quality of your home.
Here are a few of the many benefits of Miele vacuums:
- They Improve Air Quality – Miele vacuums are equipped with a unique sealed system that captures and seals in 99.5 percent of particles at 0.1 micron. That means that even the smallest, toughest airborne particles will be picked up by a Miele vacuum cleaner, with no risk for reintroduction into your home or business’s air. No other vacuum cleaner manufacturer on the market can say the same!
Naturally, with improved air quality comes fewer symptoms associated with allergies, asthma and other respiratory conditions. We rated it the best allergy vacuum after years of comprehensive comparing for this very reason.
- Cutting–Edge Technology – Unlike standard vacuum cleaners, Miele vacuums remove the microscopic allergens in your carpet and flooring without redistributing them back into the air you breathe as you vacuum. This is done by a unique sealed filter system that traps in every single minute particle.
Miele vacuums utilize up-to-date HEPA certified filters plus their cutting-edge sealed system to eradicate particles from the air that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms. In fact, Miele canisters and Miele uprights take HEPA standards to the next level with rates that actually exceed HEPA standards for an even better, purer clean.
- Proven Results – Miele vacuums have been consistently rated at the top of the list of best allergy vacuum cleaners time and time again. In fact, in 1998, the Environmental and Occupational Health Sciences Institute compared Miele’s performance to that of nine other leading vacuum cleaners and found that a Miele sealed system HEPA vacuum cleaner captured hundreds to thousands times more microscopic particles than its leading competitors! Note: studies have shown that using a regular vacuum cleaner can actually increase the number of allergens in the air, so you will want to make sure you’re cleaning with an allergy-specific HEPA system like Miele.
- A Dedication to Testing – What makes Miele products so superior to the competition again and again is the company’s dedication to testing, testing and retesting. Miele developed the cutting-edge AirClean bag to further improve its hygienic, self-sealing dust bags. Even though it was already the best, Miele continued to adjust the technology to create the current AirClean Filterbag, which is now standard in nearly all Miele vacuums. Miele is constantly updating their products to meet the latest HEPA standards.
- They Come in a Variety of Styles – Miele makes a sweeper for just about all preferences, budgets and personal styles. From the truly impressive self-guided Miele Scout Robotic Vacuum that navigates itself throughout your home to provide a deep-cleaning sweep with just about zero effort on your behalf, to the high-tech Miele Complete C3 that’s powerful enough for even the most intense allergens in commercial spaces, there’s a vacuum by Miele to suit your specific needs from Achoo Allergy.
- Over 100 Years of Performance – Miele was founded in 1899 and is still an independent, family-owned company today. In its over 100-year history, the company has continued to stand for the best in durability, performance, efficiency, design and service.
In fact, you can count on your Miele vacuum cleaner to outlive just about any comparable product. When you buy yours from AchooAllergy.com, you get a seven-year warranty on the motor and body casing, plus a one-year warranty on parts and labor to protect your purchase for the long-term.
If you aren’t sure which Miele vacuum cleaner is best-suited for your unique needs and budget, make sure to explore our Miele Vacuum Cleaner Buying Guide for more in-depth information and tips.