Cold Weather Masks
Protect yourself from cold induced asthma! Stay warm and dry in this durable polar fleece face mask. Many studies show that a face mask which humidifies and warms dry, frigid air may effectively reduce exercise induced asthma in cold weather. This cold weather mask helps reduce the undue stress that cold weather and cold air can have upon the cardiovascular system.
The Cold Weather Mask has a fleece exterior and is made with a silk lining that feels comfortable against your cheeks. It dries quickly after washing and rolls up tight for easy storage. Its patented design is tested to a -40 degree chill. Cold weather mask keeps winter dampness away from your nose and mouth, while keeping your glasses fog free. ICanBreathe Cold Weather Masks are Crafted in the USA.
Beautifully hand made in the USA in Chicago, IL, this mask covers nose, mouth, and cheeks while freeing hands from holding a scarf. The adjustable ear loops fit your face and are compatible with helmets, earrings, hats, and scarves.
- Better than anything I've found for cold protection for the face/nose when running
- I have asthma and general breathing issues in cold weather. I live in Michigan and I run outdoors with this mask all winter. The mask is made of fleece and it also has a nose piece that holds the mask away from my skin - for the most part - so my skin stays relatively dry and comfortable. It does get warm but at least I can run outdoors! It would also be good for anyone that is looking for protection from the cold for one's nose when running, breathing problems or not. Other types of masks I've found have something around the neck and those are way to hot.
- An Amazing Lung Armor
- This was one of the coldest winters we've had in a long time, getting down to -10 degrees. Our youngest has over the past been extremely ill with asthma during these months even ending up in the hospital. Yet this year we splurged and purchased this for him, along with 3 others for our other children. They hold out the cold winds at the same time as helping to keep your face nice and toasty all while not fogging up glasses. We ended up giving an extra one to some walkers from our church and will be buying more for others who suffer from lung related issues / and or give them to our elderly friends to keep them warm and safe too. Great Product. Thank you. and thanks too, for adding pink our daughter excited for that one.
- No more foggy glasses
- I suffer from severe asthma and it is next to impossible to be out in the cold without my face almost completely covered up. My glasses always fog up, my face gets sweaty and I almost think it's not worth it to be outside. My doctor recommended this face mask and I'm so glad he did! Small enough to carry in my pocket or purse, I am immediately ready to take deep breaths without icing up my lungs. Going to buy another one of these for next winter, just to keep with my other coats. Great price and fast delivery, too!
- Miracle Help in Winter
- My asthma is triggered in cold weather. The Cold Weather Mask really works for me! I can enjoy my horses and spend hours doing barn and out door work in the very coldest of Western New York Winters. I feel relaxed with Winter coming on thanks to this wonderful winter protection for my lungs.
- Your Cold Weather Mask has helped a 9 year old girl with Asthma be able to go outside in the cold and not experience an episode of tightness in her breathing. She has 2 masks and the Blue color of them makes it easy for her to wear, it is her favorite color. Thank you from me, her Mom, and the third grade girl.
- Only mask that works!
- This is the third kind of mask that I have tried. The other 2 were from other companies. This is the only one that works for my asthma. I can't breathe in cold air and so far I am able to go outside and not worry. I have told others about it. We have long,cold winters here and last year I had to spend most of winter indoors.
- My lungs thank me!
- This mask far surpasses wearing a scarf and not only keeps my face warm, but the air I breathe also. I wear glasses so it is nice for that reason also. Thank you for creating such a mask for us.
- No review title given
- So far so good since I have purchased this cold weather mask. I have asthma and emphysema and up till now the mask has been 100% perfect
- Great product!
- I like to run in the mornings but the cold air always caused allergy and asthma issues. I purchased this mask a few weeks ago to wear while running and it works great! I've actually been able to run longer because I'm able to breathe much better. I highly recommend for anyone with allergy/asthma problems.
- Lung saver!!
- This mask is heaven sent!!! Previously, going out in the cold weather was painfully breathtaking and painful, now i can spend hours outdooors, enjoy long walks on the beach year round!!!
- Cold Weather Mask
- Absolutely marvelous. I was able to shovel snow for 3 straight hours with no adverse effects. Cold didn't bother me at all. As an asthmatic, this would have totally impossible otherwise.
- Cold Weather Mask
- I purchased the mask for my husband who has asthma it works great he can get out when the weather is cold and does not feel like he is trapped inside. He said he likes how snug and soft the mask is. He said it does not fog his glasses and he does not feel any cold air. Wish I had found this mask sooner.
- well worth the money spent - works as advertised - well made - very comfortable
- Great Asthma Mask for winter
- I have now purchased 4 of these for my mother, aunt and her sister. They all get asthma and especially in the winter time. My aunt lost hers, so I had to replace it. They all use them to walk outside to get their mail and have all raved about how comfortable this one is compared to other masks or scarves they have used. They are not cheap, but well worth the price of keeping these gals healthy!
- A Must Have For The Winter !!!
- I suffer from environmental allergies and asthma. Fall to winter and all through winter is the worst. I usually get the bronchial cough and cough with the cold dry air. I live in the Northeast and temps can be below 0. I deliver oil for living and love the out doors. This mask really delivers when it comes to construction and usefulness. The mask holds in the warmth and humidity perfectly. Breathability is good as well. delivering oil and tugging a hose across snow is a workout and this product works perfect. Best purchase I have made towards my well being. I definitely recommend for asthmatics and others with similar issues.
- Can't believe something so simple works so well!
- I got this for my wife who has severe asthma. Lately our winters seem to have taken a toll on her and we came across this item while researching the internet. Feedback from other customers was very good so we took a chance. Wow, this thing really works! My wife has nothing but praise for this comfortable mask. Even with sub-zero wind chill she's able to walk outside without fear of triggering an attack.
- Buy Many!
- I just came down with severe bronchial asthma last winter. It has been a real learning curve for me. A very difficult learning curve. I love the winter and before I found this product, couldn't go outside when it was below +50F. Now, I can go out whenever I choose, knowing I won't have an asthma attack! My only complaint is that it doesn't come in more colors, only Pink, Blue, and Black, and no prints.
- Life-saving Mask
- This is a great product. As an asthma sufferer, I've used other masks purchased from local stores. She I did a search online, I found your store and ordered this cloth one. It has been a lifesaver with the adjustment straps over the ears and the material that is easy for me to breathe through giving me warm breaths for my lungs. With the single digit and below zero weather we've had this winter, I don't know how I would have been able to take care of my little farm with 3 horses, 1 pony and 1 goat. The fact that it is also washable is just icing on the cake. Thank you for a great product!
- Cold Weather Mask
- My daughter moved to Salt Lake City, Utah, last year. When winter arrived, the extreme cold temperatures made her asthma worse so that she was coughing all the time, increasing her meds, and using her nebulizer several times a day. I sent her the mask, and she was very pleased with it. She wears it on her way to work and any time she has to go outside. I no longer hear her constantly coughing, she uses her nebulizer less, and she breathes much better. Excellent investment
- Cold Weather Mask
- I ordered the mask because I have a lung disease and can't be out in weather below 32 degrees. I love it. The only problem I have is that if I am out in the cold too long it steams up my glasses. But it definitely keeps the cold weather out.
- My Dog thanks you!
- If it wasn't for this mask, I would not be able to take my dog for a walk when the temps dip below 40 and during winter - even if its only for 20 minutes. I have a couple of these, so I also have one ready while one is being laundered etc.
- Great cold weather mask
- I was absolutely delighted with this mask. It looks and feels great. Warmth fleece on the outside and silk on the inside. But most importantly, I am an allergy and asthma sufferer and this mask enabled me to walk confidently outside in cold weather without gasping for breath. THANK YOU!
- Helpful Mask!
- This mask is really helpful when I have to go out in the cold or run errands. The fit is comfortable, it goes on quickly, and it washes up easily. Occasionally it does fog my glasses - but I haven't found many comfortable masks that don't. It's even helpful with my sensitivity to fragrance if I have to briefly run into a fragrant business location.
- It works
- My husband bought this mask to control temperatures changes that affect his breathing. It definitely helps in cold air conditioned places for example.
- I came across this and kept looking at it not sure if it would be worth the price. Finally decided to give it a try and was amazed at how well it works. I suffer from Asthma and the cold is a sure way to trigger an Asthma attack for me. I have been able to stay outside and not worry about the cold air getting into my lungs. This is a must have for anyone who has issues with cold air and Asthma.
- Mask not staying on
- I am have trouble with this mask does not stay on. It constantly slips off my ears. I have small ears, so that might be contributing to the problem, as well. I have adjusted it several times. I tied the two ends of elastic in back of my neck, but that did not work either. Darn! I really wanted this to work. I gave it only one star for how warm it felt, when it was on. It did fog up my glasses, too.
- Why suffer when you don't have to?
- I have asthma and allergies very bad, to the point I was in the hospital on Thanksgiving Day. Thank God for a loving family that understood I could not breath, and had to miss Thanksgiving. After I got home I knew I had to do something. Winter is just getting here, and I didn't want to miss Christmas or another other special occasions that we had coming up. I can't go outside in the cold air and breath without getting sick. I went online and found AchooAllergy.com. I ordered this mask, thanks to this little black mask I am now enjoying my winter holiday. We had a great Christmas and even got to go to church with my family the next day, and also the 26th was my wife's Birthday and we got to go out for a great lunch, none of this would have been possible without the help of this mask. I now will be able to go out in the cold weather without having to make a ER visit. Thanks!
- My husband & I both have asthma. Unless we use this mask while shoveling snow, we have trouble breathing. This mask prevents it. I wish I found it sooner.
- does the job
- As far as preventing the breathing of cold air, it does the job, however the ear straps need some improvements.
- Great for Sub-zero
- While I dress in insulated coveralls when walking to the barn in sub-zero-F weather, I still had to breath that cold air. That is, until I bought this mask. Wow- it really works and does not steam up my glasses!
- Cutting the Chill!
- With asthma triggered by freezing air in my winter travels, I've tried scarves of all fabrics and end up with foggy glasses, wheezing and having to use my inhaler. This mask fit well and cozily, was comfortable. I didn't expect much, but it worked! Once I fit it in the right spot on my nose, my glasses didn't fog and I was wheeze-free! Excellent chill-cutter!
- Cold Weather Mask
- I wasn't sure about this product when I purchased it, but I thought I'd give it a try. I'm glad I did! This mask has allowed me to be able to get outside if only to the car and back, when I was very leery of getting outside at all. Although I have to use a scarf with it due to being a little too big even after adjusting the elastic bands around my ears, it's better than what I had been using. Others had written that they experienced problems with their glasses fogging, I haven't experienced it. Overall I would encourage purchasing this product.
- Great for running errands
- This mask is easy to put on and off with the loops over the ears, great for running errand on a cold day. The mask has adequate room between the face and mask for air exchange, and the air feels warm and humidified. You can control the pinch at the nose, not blocking the nostrils completely, but enough to keep glasses from fogging up. I wear this to and from work, running errands etc, in our extreme cold and it has really helped stop cold-induced bronchospasm. It also doesn't add much burden to my breathing, as I can wear it when I'm having a bad asthma day.
- So this is the outdoors!
- What a great winter!!!!! It seems so wierd saying that especially since this one has tempts at -0 to -5 wind chills. With this mask, when I go out, it feels like I am still inside breathing warm room air! Don't know how I got along without your product!!!!!Especially in Michigan weather!!!THANK YOU !!!!!!!
- Cold Weather Mask
- The mask works great for around 30 minutes, then it loses its rigidity and every breath becomes difficult because the mask 'suctions' against my nose and mouth when I inhale. I think that this is due to the mask getting saturated with water vapor from my breath. If there were some support wires to maintain the pocket of air in front of my nose and mouth it might work better.
- The cold weather mask is much more comfortable than any other type of mask tried. The lining makes it so and it blocks the cold air, making it easier to survive the winter.
- Just what I had hoped.
- The mask performed exactly like I thought it would and said it would. Something you don''t find much these days. Very please, will purchase more in the future as needed.
- Buffalo, NY in winter...
- The temp's have dropped to 20 degrees last week. It is windy, 20 and wind chill feels like 5 degrees. My mask kept my breath warm and keeps my asthma in check. I am very grateful that I found your website..
Write Your Own Review
Cold Weather Mask
The Cold Weather Mask from I Can Breathe! is a great face mask for winter climates. It keeps your face warm during those cold days outdoors or walking to work. With a fleece exterior that is tested to a -40° chill, the mask is comfortable and makes doing outdoor activities much more endurable and enjoyable during cold weather.
When I was younger, I worked at a plant back in Ohio, and often my responsibilities included moving products as quickly as possible from one section of the facility to the other. During the winter months, I would often end up using a scarf or even a large clean rag to cover my nose and mouth. When you are on a forklift going as fast as you possibly can and there is nothing between the frigid winter air and your face, you come to appreciate what a mask like this offers. Unlike a scarf that I was constantly adjusting as it slid and moved down my face, the Cold Weather Mask uses ear straps to stay in place regardless of activity.
What I like about the Cold Weather Mask
- Comfortable, soft, silk lining feels great against cheeks
- Compact, easy to use on the go and fits into nearly any pocket or bag
- Very warm
- Easy to adjust to correct size
- With the nosepiece and straps fitted properly, there's no fogging of glasses
- Ideal for asthmatics or those who suffer from cold weather induced asthma and do not want to stay cooped up simply because the weather is cold
- Available in multiple colors
- Hand washable
What I do not like about the Cold Weather Mask
- When exercising, it can be a bit restrictive
Overall, the Cold Weather Asthma Mask hits the mark. It is relatively inexpensive, effective at warming the air, and comfortable to wear. You have a few color options, and it can be washed by hand. It is also made here in the US. This fleece mask is perfect for those who want extra warmth while doing outdoor activities or anyone who need a mask to break the cold winter wind while walking or working.