Dri-Eaz Drizair LGR 2000 Dehumidifier
|Dri-Eaz Drizair LGR 2000 Dehumidifier
The LGR 2000 is a powerful drying machine. If you operate this dehumidifier in
a closed area, you can create a drying chamber that will tackle any water damage restoration problem. Because this unit has wheels and a metal
handle, you can remove a lot of water and move less machine. Put the LGR 200 in the middle of the room and make sure that nothing is
obstructing the air flow in and out of the machine. Drawing on the company's 20 years of design
experience, Dri-Eaz engineers utilized low grain refrigerant technology to pack more drying power into
this convenient, portable unit.
|Dri-Eaz Drizair LGR 2000 Dehumidifier Product Features
- Up to 28 gallons a day
- Only 132 pounds
- Low grain refrigerant with patented heat pipe technology
- Rugged rotomolded housing
- Auto Restart function for power outages
- Electronic touch-pad controls
- Semi pneumatic wheels
- Built-in ring for easy attachment of ducting
- 1 Year Warranty Parts and Labor, 6 Year on Condenser & Coils, and Lifetime on Rotomolded Housing
Be the first to review this product. Rate it now.
Customer Q & A
Q1: Is the condensate drain gravity fed or pump out? I would like to be able to run the drain line into a sink basin to drain which is 30" tall. Will this cause the water to back up and not drain out?
This model is discontined, but all Dri-Eaz dehumidifers have an internal condensate pump that will push the water out, anywhere from 15-20' or more with 5 to 10' of vertical lift. That will vary some by model. So long story short, no it won't cause a back up. We have them all listed as out of stock, but that is b/c Dri-Eaz inventory is so seasonal and weather dependent. Now the LGR2000 is discontinued but 2800, 3500, 1200 and Evolution should be in stock. We can confirm before you were to order.
Read all Q & A
Ask a Question
Do you have a question about this product? Ask a Product Expert! The answer will be emailed to you and posted for the benefit of other shoppers.
Dri-Eaz Drizair LGR 2000 Dehumidifier
I feel lucky to get to do this review.
Recently we had a big leak in our upstairs bathroom and this
unit would have really come in handy.
I noticed a leak on the floor and went to test the pipe at
the shutoff valve. As
soon as I touched it, kaaa boommm, water everywhere.
Fortunately it only took me 10-15 minutes to locate and turn
off the water at the main.
The volume of water coming out of the pipe was impressive
The Dri-Eaz Drizair LGR 2000 Dehumidifier use
low grain refrigerant and is perfectly sized to pack a lot of punch.
This dehumidifier uses low grain refrigerant technology to
remove more water from the air.
LRR technology is different from traditional dehumidifier
technology, in that it improves on conventional refrigerant designs
by pre-cooling the air to increase water removal efficiency.
The LGR 2000 pre cools the air before it passes over the
super- cooled coils.
This allows the LGR 2000 to create lower specific humidity (drier
air) that helps remove bound moisture from structural materials.
An added bonus is that the heat pipes dont use any
electricity so the energy usage stays low.
What I liked about the Dri-Eaz Drizair LGR 2000 Dehumidifier
- New LGR technology to make the dehumidifier more efficient at doing its job
- Auto defrosts itself down to 33 degrees for less downtime
- Touchpad controls are easy to read and hard to damage
- The pump cycles every six minutes to reduce the chance of leaks or spills
- 40 foot drain hose to better reach far away sinks and drains
- More advanced air filtration
- Easy to maneuver, literally glides over obstacles with its loading skids
- Durable rotomolded housing can take a beating
- Semi pneumatic tires are shock absorbing and will not damage carpet or stairs
- Simple for one person to transport and operate
- Automatic restart after a power failure
What I did not like about the Dri-Eaz Drizair LGR 2000 Dehumidifier
- Low grain refrigerant is a new technology and at the time of this writing I do not know how the service needs differ from
traditional dehumidifier technology. From the user manual maintenance appears to be very similar to traditional dehumidifier
- At 132 pounds I was unable to pick this dehumidifier up. Though it has wheels and a nice handle, it pushes the limits of
|Dri-Eaz LGR 2000 Dehumidifier Technical Specifications