Dri-Eaz Drizair LGR 2000 DehumidifierThe LGR 2000 is a powerful drying machine. If you operate this dehumidifier in a closed area, you can create a drying chamber that will tackle any water damage restoration problem. Because this unit has wheels and a metal handle, you can remove a lot of water and move less machine. Put the LGR 200 in the middle of the room and make sure that nothing is obstructing the air flow in and out of the machine. Drawing on the company's 20 years of design experience, Dri-Eaz engineers utilized low grain refrigerant technology to pack more drying power into this convenient, portable unit.
Write Your Own Review
Dri-Eaz Drizair LGR 2000 Dehumidifier
I feel lucky to get to do this review. Recently we had a big leak in our upstairs bathroom and this unit would have really come in handy. I noticed a leak on the floor and went to test the pipe at the shutoff valve. As soon as I touched it, kaaa boommm, water everywhere. Fortunately it only took me 10-15 minutes to locate and turn off the water at the main. The volume of water coming out of the pipe was impressive (and cold).
The Dri-Eaz Drizair LGR 2000 Dehumidifier use low grain refrigerant and is perfectly sized to pack a lot of punch. This dehumidifier uses low grain refrigerant technology to remove more water from the air. LRR technology is different from traditional dehumidifier technology, in that it improves on conventional refrigerant designs by pre-cooling the air to increase water removal efficiency. The LGR 2000 pre cools the air before it passes over the super- cooled coils. This allows the LGR 2000 to create lower specific humidity (drier air) that helps remove bound moisture from structural materials. An added bonus is that the heat pipes dont use any electricity so the energy usage stays low.
What I liked about the Dri-Eaz Drizair LGR 2000 Dehumidifier
- New LGR technology to make the dehumidifier more efficient at doing its job
- Auto defrosts itself down to 33 degrees for less downtime
- Touchpad controls are easy to read and hard to damage
- The pump cycles every six minutes to reduce the chance of leaks or spills
- 40 foot drain hose to better reach far away sinks and drains
- More advanced air filtration
- Easy to maneuver, literally glides over obstacles with its loading skids
- Durable rotomolded housing can take a beating
- Semi pneumatic tires are shock absorbing and will not damage carpet or stairs
- Simple for one person to transport and operate
- Automatic restart after a power failure
What I did not like about the Dri-Eaz Drizair LGR 2000 Dehumidifier
- Low grain refrigerant is a new technology and at the time of this writing I do not know how the service needs differ from traditional dehumidifier technology. From the user manual maintenance appears to be very similar to traditional dehumidifier maintenance
- At 132 pounds I was unable to pick this dehumidifier up. Though it has wheels and a nice handle, it pushes the limits of portability.