Dyson Groom - Pet Brush AttachmentNow, Dyson offers you a new and easier way to remove dog hair and keep your home clean with the Dyson Groom - Pet Brush vacuum attachment! The Dyson Groom has retractable slicker bristles that remove loose pet hair while you brush. When you've collected loose hair, simple release the spring loaded trigger and the slicker bristles retract allowing the suction of the vacuum to remove the pet hair and dander. Ideal for dogs with medium to long length hair, the bristles are pressure sensitive. More pressure makes the slicker bristles longer, ideal for long hair dogs while less pressure shortens the bristles. You have all of the control! And while not in use, the bristles fully retract, safely hidden beneath the plastic body of the Groom.Dyson Groom Retractable Slicker BristlesSlicker brushes have long been the choice of dog lovers and dog groomers for their effectiveness. While they are great for removing loose hair, you are still stuck with the same problem - cleaning up the mess! The Dyson Groom first removes their hair, trapping it in the slicker bristles, then cleans itself when the hair is sucked up by the powerful suction of your Dyson vacuum cleaner. The result is less dog and pet hair throughout you'll never have to clean a pet brush again.Regular brushing and vacuuming is the best way to control pet hair throughout your home and to reduce pet dander and other allergens trapped in your dog's coat. With the Dyson Groom, you transform your vacuum into the perfect weapon against pet hair and dander!*Not for use on dogs with short hair or a woolen coat like a Bichon Frise or a Poodle
- The Dyson Groom features retractable slicker bristles that allow you to control the length and make it ideal for both long and medium hair dogs.
- The slicker bristles are positioned at a 35 angle, ideal for removing loose dog hair.
- The retractable bristles make for safe and simple storage that will ensure the bristles don't get broken or bent.
- While in use, the Dyson Groom uses split suction, allowing you to remove lightweight allergens like dander and pollen while you brush.
- The Dyson Groom can be used with just one hand, leaving the other free to control your dog.
- If your dog is afraid of the vacuum, the Dyson Groom can also be used by itself, when the vacuum is off.
- The Groom can be used all year round to control the continuous process of shedding.
- Constructed with a durable polypropylene and ABS polycarbonate body - the same stuff used in crash helmets!
- Can be used without the vacuum for quick brushing of your pet.
- Easily cleaned with a damp rag.
- 1 Year Warranty.
- Shaggy''s Owner
- I've tried a lot of brushes on my dog, and this one is pretty good. Kind of expensive, but bought it at your store.
- noise from vaccum
- in trying this product on our dogs, it seems to work, but the extention from the vacuum is to long, so you can't hold the dog and groom a the same time. the dogs are afraid of the noise of the vaccum
- the tool works wonderful... I have a big black hairy lab and she constantly sheds. This tool is a lifesaver.