Gonzo Pet Hair Lifter SpongeThe Gonzo Pet Hair Lifter is easy and convenient. Just wipe along any surface to effortlessly remove pet hair. Pet hair will roll up in a ball for easy disposal. The sponge is great for use on upholstery, drapes, clothing, bedding, auto interiors, and more. No need to pull out the vacuum cleaner to remove pet hair, this quick and easy sponge will do the trick. The Gonzo Pet Hair Lifter is revolutionary because it works without water or chemicals, leaving no residue. When it becomes dirty, simply wash with soap and water and allow to dry before re-use. The pet hair lifter can be used over and over again, unlike an expensive tape lint roller! And it is environmentally safe, non-toxic, and made from all natural materials. Measures 6" x 3" x 1 3/8".
- Nothing Better
- I recently purchased my second one of the Pet Hair Lifter the first one lasted years. It's the best of ANY! Even after I vacuum with the best suction sweeper when I run the lifter over the rug tons of pet hair comes up. For De-fuzzing anything don't even bother with anything else and use this and you just won't believe the amount of pet hair still in your home.
- It''s a miracle !
- This little miracle removed pet hair and dander my vacuum left behind. This is the best product yet! Try it, you will be amazed! I will be ordering more to give as gifts to my friends and family with dogs!
- Gonzo Pet Hair Lifter
- I ordered 4 of the sponges. They are great! They work very well on all surfaces.
- great for pet owner
- Did a great job on the couch and the car seat it took up all the hair very fast.
- Life saver
- This product performs better than I expected. It removes cat hair that my vacuum alone didn't touch. It's great !!
- Gonzo Pet Hair Lifter
- I love this product! This is the second time I've ordered the pet lifters. It is absolutely the BEST for getting cat hair off upholstery, bed covers, etc. My housekeeper uses it too. I highly recommend it.
- Great Product
- Works better than I anticipated. Very happy with my purchase.
- It really works!
- This product really works!!! I've tried every trick. The fur was embedded in the couch. This was last resort before I bought slipcovers, but thankfully that won't be necessary now!
- THIS IS UNBELIEVABLY EFFICIENT! HAVE TRIED MANY OTHER REMEDIES FOR CAT HAIR REMOVAL AND THIS IS PERFECT. WILL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE IF IT STANDS UP TO MY ASSESSMENT OVER TIME. THANKS
- Pet Hair Lifter Does as says
- works as told removes hair off my couch with ease.
- Miracle Worker-Can't live without it in my house!
- This is the most wonderful product I've ever used to remove pet hair. I use it to remove hair from furniture, lamp shades, bedding, cat tree, under the bed and most of all along the baseboard of my carpeting. It has been a real life saver as far as my allergies go. The cat dander and hair of 3 indoor cats is overwhelming, but this Pet Hair Lifter is so easy to use and works like a dream come true...I LOVE IT!!! I'm ordering 3 more today for me and my friends!
- Ok but my tape roller works just as good.
- Our dog was used to be allowed to sleep on our old couches but we've been trying to retrain him to not to with our new ones. He's doing good, but every once in a while he sneaks & this I thought would be a good idea. It works ok but sometimes as I'm wiping the fur will wipe back onto the couch. So I'm happy at least that it wasn't expensive, I've found that using a lint remover that is escentially a roll of tape works much better.
- Gonzo Pet Hair Lifter
- As long as I have a cat I will never be without these sponges! My cat is a long haired Siamese mix and she sheds all the time. I've tried everything on the market and these sponges are the only thing that works. I had even considered giving the cat away but now she can be my 'forever friend'. Calamity and I are so grateful for this product.
- Best ever
- When my Gonzo hair lifter began getting small because of use I was afraid I would not be able to replace it. Thank goodness I found this web site in time. This is the best product ever!
- I am a cat lover and at the moment have 3 snf they sll hsve long hair, plus a little shihtzu cross so you can imagine the hair I collect. Pet Hait Lifter is the only answer for me. I found them years ago and when I went looking for more no one carried them, I was so pleased to find them on line at Achoo.
- Great pet hair remover
- The best product on the market to remove cat and dog hair from your couch. The hair comes right off when you swipe the sponge across the fabric. Would definitely recommend it to any pet owner!
- This is the only product on the market that has ever worked for me. Nothing grabs pet hair like this! I know I have tried them all in my home with 12 cats and a dog I can't live without it.
- 2 GOLDEN RETRIEVERS
- I LOVE THESE SPONGES. THEY ARE USED MAINLY IN THE TRUCK. MY HUSBAND TOOK THE BACK SEATS OUT SO THEY WOULD HAVE ENOUGH ROOM TO LAY DOWN. THEY HAVE HAIR EVERYWHERE. IT'S LIKE A SNOWSTORM WITH THE WINDOWS OPEN, SO IT'S NECESSARY TO CLEAM IT EVERYDAY. IT'S ALOT EASIER THAN BRINGING THE VAC OUT. I CAN USE IT WHILE WE'RE ON THE ROAD AND NOT HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WE GET HOME. VERY CONVENIENT.
Write Your Own Review
For soot… you’re going to have a mess no water you use. A steam cleaner would work, but you’ll go through a lot of cloths while cleaning. A damp rag or sponge (warm water and soap) or using a damp rag or sponge with a stronger cleaner might also work. Years ago, when we used to heat with wood, we would use one of these for cleaning. I’ve heard of being able to use a dry cleaning sponge, but I’ve never tried it myself. Unfortunately, there’s just no easy way.
Hope that helps,