IQAir HealthPro Compact - New Edition
The IQAir HealthPro air purifier is one of the most popular and efficient air cleaners available today. As a smaller version of the standard HealthPro, the IQAir HealthPro Compact offers the same great particle filtration in a more compact, less expensive package. With its smaller size, it is a good choice for smaller spaces like apartments, offices, dorm rooms and nurseries.The Compact is part of the New Edition line of IQAir residential air purifiers. With improved filter life and air cleaning capacity, the Compact provides 99.5% efficiency of particles 0.003 and larger. This covers common allergy and asthma triggers like mold spores, pollen, pet dander, pet hair, dust, dirt and dust mite allergen.
- HyperHEPA filter captures airborne particles down to 0.003 microns with a guaranteed minimum 99.5% efficiency, ideal for those allergic to pollen, pet dander, dust mite allergen or anyone concerned with improving indoor air quality.
- Hospital quality air filtration.
- The Triple-Seal design reduces internal air leakage and ensures that air flows properly through each stage of filtration inside the HealthPro Compact.
- The HealthPro Compact features an innovative design that leads to quiet operation.
- A snap-modular design means easy filter replacement.
- Programmable Control Panel and remote control.
- Intelligent Filter Life Monitor takes actual use, speed settings, and air quality conditions into account. Replace the filter based on your actual usage, not a simple timer.
- Six fan speeds provide greater control.
- The New Edition HealthPro Compact features a redesigned fan that moves more air with less noise than previous models.
- The HealthPro Compact air purifier can be programmed to run automatically.
- Built to last and manufactured from thick, fully cured, high-grade injection molded ABS that won't off-gas any chemicals.
- Powerful yet energy efficient, the IQ Air Health Pro Compact costs less per day to run than a standard light bulb.
- Each HealthPro Compact air purifier has been individually tested & certified.
- With improved New Edition fan and filters the Compact is effective for areas up to 500 sq. ft.
- The IQAir HealthPro Compact comes with a 1 Year Warranty (10 Year w/ Warranty Registration).
**NOTE: IQAir air purifiers are 120V models only. Use of this air purifier with any type of 220V-240V outlet can damage the unit. Use of an adaptor will not reduce this risk. IQ Air purifier warranties are void outside of N. America.**
IQAir HealthPro Compact - New Edition - A Closer Look
1. PreMax Pre-filter
2. HyperHEPA Filter
- Best air puifier I have had
- I just bought a IQAIR health air purifier. I have been sleeping better and the dust level is down. If you have alllergies I would by these machines.
- Breath of fresh air
- This product has proven to be supurb in every way. Achoo has provided excellent service. With your wide range of products you are great for one stop shopping. Thanks you for your fine service. It is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.
Write Your Own Review
IQAir HealthPro Compact Air Purifier
The IQAir HealthPro Compact is designed to provide quiet, reliable particle filtration in small bedrooms and offices. With a shorter profile, lighter weight and lower initial cost, the HealthPro Compact effectively removes particle allergens from your indoor air. When comparing the Compact to similar air purifiers and the rest of the IQAir HealthPro line, this is what we found.
What I like about the IQAir HealthPro Compact
The filtration performance is identical to that of the larger HealthPro air purifiers. The HealthPro Compact features the same HyperHEPA filter that captures a minimum of 99.5% of all particles 0.003 and larger, and the PreMax pre-filter works to trap pet hair, large and medium sized particles while extending the life of the HEPA filter. The triple sealed system allows for no air leakage and enables the HealthPro Compact to deliver a 0 particle reading of particles 0.3 to 30 microns in size, when tested with a particle meter. So while the the overall size is smaller than the larger models, the performance outpaces models twice it's size.
The control module of the Compact is essentially identical to that used in the more expensive HealthPro air purifiers. So the same convenience and custom features hold true for the Compact. With this type of control you can quickly see how much filter life is left for each filter as well as set a filtration schedule that meets your needs.
Each of the components in the IQAir Compact are the best quality. IQAir has long paid attention to small details that other manufacturers miss or ignore as a way to trim costs. From the a triple seal system that ensures no air leakage to a 320° diffuser to cut down on drafts, the HealthPro Compact features smaller conveniences that make a big difference. Casters allow for easy maneuverability and high impact plastic will endure the every day dings and collisions from children or pets.
Few air purifiers have the brand reputation that IQAir has, and the HealthPro Compact is no exception. IQAir has one of the longest histories in the air filtration business. This is why each unit is individually tested and certified before it leaves the factory. Quality is important as is upholding the value of a brand that has been an industry leader. This quality and value is why you can find IQAir products in places where filtration is most critical, hospitals, labs, clean rooms, the bedrooms of allergy, asthma and MCS sufferers around the world.
As a final note, the IQAir Compact is one of the New Edition IQ models. This means the compact features more filter media and an improved fan design that allows the Compact to last longer while cleaning more air. Reduced noise levels, greater coverage area and fewer filter changes mean you spend less on replacement filters but get more clean air out of each set.
What I do not like about the IQAir HealthPro Compact
Their are really only two drawbacks to the HealthPro Compact. First, the Compact only provides particle filtration - first-class particle filtration, but ONLY particle filtration. While HEPA filters do trap some smoke particles, they are not very efficient in truly removing chemicals, odors or smoke. Unlike the full size HealthPro, the compact is NOT expandable. So if particle allergens like pollen, dander, mold spores, and dust are what you need filtered, the Compact is a great choice. If smoke, odors, VOC's or chemical filtration is what you need, consider a HealthPro Plus.
The second drawback to the Health Pro Compact is the filter replacement cost. While you generally won't be changing the filters as frequently as with some brands, when you do, the cost may seem a bit prohibitive for a unit that cannot remove smoke, odors or VOC's. Where you will make up some of that is in the quality and durability of the machine. Plus, with this being a New Edition model, it features increased filter media and slightly longer filter life, both of which help offset costs.
Like many of the products we offer, the IQAir HealthPro Compact is best when used for its intended purpose. So in bedrooms, small offices, dorm rooms and nurseries where particle pollutants like dust, pollen, and dander are a concern, the Compact can provide a much needed improvement in indoor air quality. While the overall expense may be more, the HealthPro Compact provides the full range of particle filtration that will provide years of service and more importantly, clean air.
IQAir HealthPro Compact - New Edition Specifications
|IQAir Health Pro Compact
|Recommended For:||Allergy and asthma sufferers|
|User Profile:||Allergy and asthma sufferers who need the best all round filtration|
|Maximum Room Size
2 air changes per hour
|1240 sq. ft.|
|4 air changes per hour||600 sq. ft.|
|6 air changes per hour
|500 sq. ft.|
|Filter Description:||1 PreMax pre-filter, 1 HyperHEPA filter|
|Prefilter:||Yes, 30 sq. ft.|
|HEPA Filter:||HyperHEPA filter, 53 sq. ft.|
|Average Filter Life:||Pre-filter 18 months
HyperHEPA filter 4 years
|Filter Change Indicator Sensors:
|Air Intake:||Dual Arches at bottom of unit|
|Air Outflow:||320° EvenFlo Diffuser|
|Second Hand Smoke Removal:||No|
|Housing:||ABS (UV stabilized) Plastic, no off-gassing, high impact resistant|
|Installation / Expansion Options:||Yes|
|Interface Control Type:||Electronic LCD|
|Dimensions:||24"H x 15"W x 16"D|
|Shipping Weight:||35 lbs.|
|Noise Level:||1 - 25 db 2 - 36 db 3 - 44 db
4 - 50 db 5 - 54 db 6 - 59 db
|Wheels / Casters:||Yes|
|Power Consumption:||27W - 215W|
|CFM of Fan Speeds:||1 - 40 CFM 2 - 75 CFM
3 - 140 CFM 4 - 180 CFM
5 - 220 CFM 6 - 330 CFM
|Warranty:||1 Year (10 Year w/ Warranty Registration) including fan motor (Excludes Filters)|
|LCD Display:||Yes, in English, French, German or Spanish|
|Remote Control Included:||Yes|
IQAir HealthPro Compact - New Edition Additional Resources
IQAir HealthPro Compact User Manual
Seven Reasons to Choose an IQ Air Purifier
View an IQAir Air Purifier Certificate of Performance
HEPA Air Purifier Buying Guide
IQAir Air Purifier FAQs
Top Five HEPA Air Purifiers
HEPA Air Purifier FAQs
IQAir Purifier Attachments