IQAir Purifier Filter Light Indicators
IQAir purifiers eliminate the ambiguity of knowing when to change the filters with lighted indicators.
The indicator lights show the following colors:
- Green - Indicates the first 80% of the Filter life
- Orange - Indicates 20% useful filter life remaining
- Red - Indicates that it is time to replace the filter
- Flashing Red - The filter timer will begin displaying how many hours have passed since the filter should have been replaced.
How to Reset the IQAir Air Purifier Filter Light Indicators
- Press the "Menu" button until the display says "New Filter"
- Press and hold the "Enter" button for three seconds and a number 1 will flash after the words "New Filter" on the display.
- Using the "Up Arrow button" select which filter has changed. 1 = Prefilter, 2 = V5 Gas & Odor Filter, 3 = Hyper Hepa Filter.
- After choosing the correct filter, press the "Enter" button.
- A question mark after the words "New Filter" will display, press "Enter" to verify