Miele Compact C2 Quartz Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Item #: ML0123
- IN STOCK
Ships Monday, November 30th!
Miele Compact C2 Quartz Canister Vacuum Cleaner
For homes with mostly smooth floors, Miele has introduced the new Miele Compact C2 Quartz vacuum. Similar to its S4 and S6 predecessors, the Miele Quartz vacuum cleaner is a compact, lightweight canister built to tackle tile, hardwoods, laminate, linoleum and other types of smooth flooring in and around your home. Easy to use yet extremely durable, the Quartz employs the SBD 285-3 combination tool to tackle flooring, rugs, and even low pile carpet. Six suction settings allow you to customize your suction level for each cleaning task, and the combination of a sealed system, Air Clean filter and FJM filterbag make the Quartz an excellent allergy vacuum. For anyone living in a space with little or low pile carpet, the Miele Quartz is the perfect cleaning machine.
*NOTE: The Miele Compact C2 Quartz was formerly known as the S6270 Quartz. Aside from the change in model name, all features have remained the same.
- The Air Clean filter captures allergens, 99.95% of all particles as small as 0.5 microns, and 94% of all particles 0.3 microns and larger.
- The Clean Air System construction of the canister keeps all the dust inside, providing maximum protection for indoor air quality.
- The redesigned 1200W Miele Vortex Motor provides powerful suction for cleaning any surface.
- Miele vacuum cleaners are tested to last an average of 20 years residential use (45 min per week at highest setting).
- Pre-motor filter protects the motor from debris and adds another layer of air filtration.
- In line with Miele premium models, the C2 Quartz features a 33 ft. operating radius with a newly added one-touch, automatic cord rewind.
- Durable ABS plastic body and the independent, rubber, 360° swivel wheels won't damage floors and provides unmatched maneuverability.
- Exclusive rib-cage canister design allows the air to continuously circulate around the entire bag, maintaining strong airflow as the bag becomes full.
- Large, 3D FJM AirClean filterbag with a 3.7 quart capacity that allows for longer use, even at low suction.
- Dustbag change indicator alerts you to replace the filterbag.
- Automatic Safety Shut-Off prevents the motor from overheating in the event that a damaging item is sucked up.
- Enhanced Silence Insulation makes the Miele C2 Quartz canister one of the quietest of all Miele vacuum cleaners.
- Lightweight and compact at only 10.25 pounds, makes it easy to maneuver.
- Rotary Dial controls "click" as you adjust them to let you know when you've selected your suction setting.
- An ergonomic handle with suction slide control not only helps to keep the strain off your wrist but also allows you to reduce the suction, at your fingertips.
- The Compact C2 Quartz includes the SBD 285-3 combination tool. In one position, the stainless steel sole glides across carpet while the felt strips works to loose soil, and in the other position bristles extend to create a smooth floor tool.
- VarioClip attachments include a Crevice Tool for tight spaces, a Dust Brush for delicate cleaning, and an Upholstery Tool for furniture and curtains.
- New touches, including a brushed aluminum accent around the collar, new streamlined compartment latch, slight design changes and embossed logos all give this mid level Miele high class appeal.
- 7 Year Warranty on the motor and body casing and 1 Year Warranty on limited parts
Miele Compact C2 Quartz Canister Vacuum Cleaner - A Closer Look
|SBD 285-3 Combination Carpet/Smooth Floor Tool
This universal tool is ideal for all smooth flooring and very low pile carpeting. It allows you to go from smooth floors to carpeted surfaces with a quick click of a rocker switch.
The Miele Compact C2 series vacs come with 3 included tools all useful for cleaning upholstery, shelves, baseboards, and more. The tools are stored on the VarioClip which can be attached to the hose at any location.
|3D AirClean Dustbag
The FJM AirClean dustbag features a 9-ply construction with a spring-loaded, self-sealing collar built into the bag. Each style is color coded to prevent confusion and offer many advantages:
|Air Clean Filter
The AirClean filter in the Miele Quartz is a multi-ply, electrostatically charged filter that traps visible and microparticles. This filter removes 99.95% of particles as small as 0.5 microns and lasts about as long as 5 dust bags. The best part is that a new AirClean filter is included free of charge in each box of Miele certified filter bags, and at any time, you can upgrade to an H13 HEPA filter.
- Miami Miele
After battling dog hair from three dogs with a dirt devil, it was time for a real vacuum. This Miele is light, powerful, and practically dust free. Great little machine. Ordering it from Achoo was even better- 15% off, free ship, plus they allowed me to add bags the next day still using the 15% expired.. Awesome experience, I'll be back!
Write Your Own Review
Miele Complete C2 Quartz Canister Vacuum
As more of an introductory Miele Compact C2 vacuum cleaner, the Miele Quartz represents all of the basic features that have made Miele so popular. From durable, lightweight construction to quiet, easy operation, the Miele Quartz represents some of the best in vacuum cleaner technology. With a sample model in hand, we compared the Miele Quartz to the other models in the Miele Compact C2 line.
What I like about the Miele Quartz
For the Miele Quartz, it is all about 'back to basics'. The Quartz represents the introductory model to the C2 line of compact canister vacuums. While you may not find some of the attachments you see in the Topaz, the Miele Quartz showcases the Vortex motor, quiet operation, powerful suction, and a range of features that are standard when it comes to a high quality Miele vacuum. The redesigned 1200W Vortex motor generates the same powerful suction while producing less noise than previous models. This German power plant is tested to last for two decades, and Miele has given the Vortex and industry-leading 7 year warranty.
When it comes to cleaning, the Quartz is right at home on smooth flooring. With the bristles extended, the combination floor tool acts like the signature Miele Twister, loosening debris and removing it with powerful suction. On low pile carpet or rugs, retract the bristles and the felt strips work loose soil. For those with predominantly smooth floors, this combination tool is a handy accessory to have.
For those with allergy and asthma, the Quartz features the AirClean filter, pre-motor filter, 3D AirClean filter bag and a sealed system. Each piece plays a specific role in not only cleaning your floors but also the air in your home. Vacuums work on the principle of a motor creating suction, pulling air through the vacuum. As the air flows through the vacuum, debris is captured in the bag. Miele believes that your vacuum should not just remove large particles but also the very fine particles that can be most damaging to your lungs.
A durable ABS body and skeleton construction allows the Quartz to be durable and resistant to wear and tear, all while being lightweight. The one-touch self winding cord is a newer innovation (that has since been adopted across other Miele lines), as is the slight styling changes, including the redesign of the compartment latch, logos, and outer shell. The Quartz uses Miele FJM bags, which are spring loaded and self-sealing for convenience and hygiene. Changes to the dust bag have also yieled better filtration (they now remove 99.9% of all particles) and greater utilization of the entire bag - fuller bags means less bags which means less money you spend.
What I do not like about the Miele Quartz
With the Miele Quartz you are starting to creep up in price, with regard to canister vacuum cleaners. But, Miele is a top of the line brand which produces durable, quality products. To balance the initial cost, if you get the estimated 20 years out of this Miele, you will have saved hundreds of dollars (if not over $1000), over buying a cheaper model.
For pet owners, you'll likely want to consider upgrading to the Miele Active AirClean filter which packs activated carbon in the filter to adsorb odors. For larger areas of carpet, I recommend moving up to the STB 205-3. The combo tool is serviceable, but it has its limitations when it comes to extracting pet hair.
In summary, the suction and filtration provide allergy and asthma sufferers with what they need most in a vacuum. The performance truly captures all of the debris and allergens in your home. When you purchase a Miele Quartz, you're not just buying a vacuum for today or next year - you're purchasing a home appliance that can give up two decades of reliable cleaning ability. And that kind of value is nothing to sneeze at!
Miele Compact C2 Quartz Canister Vacuum Cleaner Specifications
|Best for:||Low pile carpeting, rugs, hardwood, and tile|
|Vacuum type:||Compact C2 Canister|
|Construction :||Durable ABS plastic|
|Motor:||1200 Watt Miele Vortex Motor|
|Operating Radius:||33 ft.|
|Suction Control:||Rotary Dial Suction Adjustment|
|Handle:||Ergonomic Handle with Suction Slide Control|
|Wand:||Stainless Steel wand|
|Bag type:||3D AirClean FJM|
|Bag capacity:||3.7 quart filterbag|
|Included Floor Tools:||SBD 285-3 Combo Floor Tool|
|Dust Bag Change Indicator:
|Filter Change Indicator:||No|
|Auto Cord Rewind:||Yes, One-Touch|
|Silence Insulation :||Yes, Enhanced|
|Wand Park Feature:||Yes, Rear|
|Dimensions:||17" L x 10" W x 9" H|
|Warranty:||7 years on the motor and body casing - 1 year on parts and labor|
Miele Compact C2 Quartz Canister Vacuum Cleaner Additional Resources
Miele Compact C2 Quartz User Manual
Miele S6 Quartz Vacuum User Manual
Miele Vacuum Cleaner Buying Guide
Miele Vacuum FAQs
Compare Miele Compact C2 Vacuum Cleaners
Why Buy From A Miele Authorized Dealer?