Reliable Enviromate E3 Steam Cleaner
The new EnviroMate E3 steam cleaner is a powerful, flexible and efficient cleaning device that is the more natural cleaning method for those who seek an alternative to cleaning and sanitizing with harsh chemicals. As an introductory steam cleaner, the EnviroMate E3 is a single tank system that is easy to operate, priced well, and gives you solid, no-frills steam cleaning. Ideal for those new to steam cleaning, it delivers the deep cleansing and sanitizing power of superheated vapor steam for use throughout your home.
*Please note that we recommend that you drain and descale the tank once after every fifteen uses, or when the unit is going to remain unused for a prolonged period of time.
- 320° F boiler temperature
- 221° F steam tip temperature
- 1780W heating element
- Stainless Steel Tank
- 13 piece accessory kit
- Adjustable Steam Volume Control on the handle
- Safety Lock on handle
- Electrical cord is 8 feet long
- Detachable steam hose for storage - 7 feet long
- Auto Shut-off with Water Empty Indicator Light
Reliable EnviroMate E3 Steam Cleaner - Attachments
Accessories are interchangeable between E3 & E5 steam cleaners, but NOT other steam cleaners in the Reliable line.
- Flexible hose with steam gun, control key, and regulator
- Extension tubes
- Large brush
- Triangular / upholstery brush
- Angle adapter
- High pressure nozzle
- Nylon brush
- Brass brush
- Wiping cloth
- Water funnel
- Carpet sole plate
- No frills but lots of thrills
- I have spent months trying to figure out which steam cleaner to buy, $$$$ or $$. Decided on this one because, the price and the reviews both pro and con. What I like about this one is the wow factor when it came to cleaning my very old and dirty grout. You actually saw the dirt peal off Nylon brush - the old nail polish stuck in the grout . Next was the old cat urine that i previously cleaned using various chemicals. Took multiple times with this unit, but i can finally say the smell is pretty much gone. Next task the kitchen sink to clean the PVC drain using brass nozzle only For where the steam could reach FANTASTIC and 88% clean. Some areas I could not aim directly at. You know those dirty carpet stains, that you clean and come back... Nylon brush and the dirt..no lie just came UP. I wiped it and did it again,no more ghost dirt spots. Practiced on my Pergo and I liked the results, but the whole floor will be another day. Now about the NO FRILLS or cons, this one i am on the fence with, but I did save myself $200.00. When the steam heat pressure builds, so does the flow of steam, and you have to wait for the unit to heat up again. To reheat to top steam pressure the process took only a few minutes or so. OK, this made it break time, then break time, then break time. But i did save myself $200.00 and my projects have been there for years, so why rush to get them completed in one day. Next will be to get the animal noses off of the windows, and the inside of the stove, but that will be another day project. If you pull by the hose to move unit, it can loosen the connection between the hose and the unit. Took me a few minutes to try to figure out why I had no steam when I had the unit on. Oh yes, how the parts hook together, sturdy but..watch your fingers. You push down on the big button and can get your finger pinched if you pull to hard to separate the parts. This too you will figure out and after a few times you learn to be more careful. So with these couple cons... is the unit worth it..to me YES, it did exactly what i wanted it to. I as the the other reviewer stated, you must have patience when it comes to reheating, but the end results you will be happy with.
- Great for wood floors
- We are trying to sell our house and I bought this unit in order to prepare. I was really impressed with how well it cleaned the floors, even the wood floors are shiny! The only problem I had was determining when it was ready to use after I plugged it in. I need to be patient when using a steam cleaner to be sure it's hot enough!
Write Your Own Review
Reliable EnviroMate E3 Steam Cleaner
The new EnviroMate E3 is a powerful, flexible and efficient cleaning device that is the natural alternative for those who seek an alternative cleaning and sanitizing method to using harsh chemicals. If you are concerned about your health and yourfamily's health, using a steam cleaner can make a big difference in your quality of life by cleaning and sanitizing without chemical cleaners and the residue they can leave behind.What I like about the Reliable EnviroMate E3
Probably, the best feature of this Reliable model is the price. You get the same boiler temperature and steam pressureas other higher priced models, but you can get this model for an affordable price. While some of the components are not as elegant or durable as more expensive models, the E3 is a great way to get acclimated to using a steam cleaner in and around your home, without busting your budget.
The steam volume control is on the handle, so the unit is really easy to use. I liked that the actual steam trigger was large, and the lock is a great feature if you have children in the house. The steam lock is also helpful for you as well. While changing attachments, you can set the lock beforehand and reduce the chances of accidentally steaming your fingers.
The included attachments work well. The window squeegee supplied with Reliable steam cleaners seems to work better, at least for me, than that provided with any other model I've tested. You also have a 3 year warranty on the steam tank which is good for a steam cleaner at this price point.What I do not like about the Reliable EnviroMate E3
The lack of a continuous fill system is a big drawback, particularly if you are steaming larger areas or all through your home. Because the E3 has only a boiler with no cold water reservoir, once the tank is empty you have to stop, shut the unit off, refill then wait for the unit to heat back up before you can resume cleaning.
My common complaint with steam cleaners is the lack of a tool caddy or accessory storage. With small brushes and attachments and no built-in storage, I can easily see myself having to search the closet or garage for the attachment I'm looking for.
The back two wheels on this unit disappointed me. I like the swiveling casters in front, but the larger wheels in the rear just aren't as effective as a fully set of casters. For most, this won't be a major issue, but it was something that I noticed compared to other models.
As an introductory steam cleaner, the EnviroMate E3 is an affordable, effective machine. It will help keep your home sanitized and cleaner without using chemicals. When purchasing, just keep in mind what you are buying, a solid, no-frills steam cleaner, and you won't be disappointed. For a more durable steam cleaner or one with a wider range of features or accessories, you may want to consider another model. However, if you are new to steam cleaning, this model is a perfect fit.
Reliable Enviromate E3 Steam Cleaner Specifications
|Electrical:||110V / 120V|
|Steam temperature at the tip:
|Water Capacity:||8.45 cups - 2 liters|
|Operating Pressure:||58 PSI - 4 bar|
|Boiler Temperature:||320° F|
|Tank Construction:||Stainless steel|
|Shipping Weight:||21.5 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||17.3" x 12.5" x 10.2"|
|Shipping Dimensions:||12" x 19.5" x 14"|
|Country of Origin:||Romania (assembled of Italian made parts)|
|Warranty:||1 year limited; Lifetime Boiler Warranty|