Vital Oxide Disinfectant & Cleaner Customer Reviews

Return to Vital Oxide Disinfectant & Cleaner product details
  Excellent Product
Reviewed by: Allergy Sufferer from Carlsbad, CA

I have been searching and searching for a safe disinfectant for my family. Vital Oxide is the perfect solution for disinfecting around the house for our family with allergies. We use it on everything!
  good stuff
Reviewed by: Mild problem from muskegon, michigan

Worked well to remove to remove both mold and mildew--very clean and sanzitized
  No More Complaints!
Reviewed by: Happy Office Staffers from Los Angeles, CA

With an office staff full of allergies, VitalOxide came to the rescue! With no scent, it works beautifully so there are No More Complaints from the allergy sufferers! Would recommend to anyone!
  Too Bad I Didn't Find This Product Years Ago!
Reviewed by: A better informed mom from Tennessee

For years from the time growing up till a few years back I was raised to use Lysol or Clorox to clean and disinfect household areas. Though in doing so always seemed to irritate my eyes, nose and lungs. When my children starting having breathing issues and our youngest the worst it was time to change. This past winter we were able to use Vital Oxide for cleaning our bathroom and kitchen area along with counters through out our home and Thank you no issues. It really does cut down mold, cleans and is safe on many levels. So from now on this will be our disinfectant weapon of choice.
  Very little odor
Reviewed by: Mike from Flanagan IL

I like to idea of low odor. I hope it is doing all is says it is doing. But not having a strong, choking odor is great.
  No more carpet mold!
Reviewed by: hater of mold from Columbus, Ohio

I noticed a few spots of mold growing through some of carpet and not only did this killed all of it immediately but it got rid of the mold stains. After being so pleased with the smaller bottle, I purchased the gallon size and following the directions on the bottle, I used it in my carpet cleaner to fully clean the carpet and now the carpet looks new and smells very clean. It's been a little over a month now and there are absolutely no signs of mold growth.
  it rocks
Reviewed by: Allergy Queen from Commerce, GA

Mold is an issue for us - me, the dogs, even the husband unit. This works. It actually kills the roots and wipes it out for good!
  Works great on stone shower floor
Reviewed by: Kristi from Nashville, TN

I purchased this product 2 weeks ago to remove mold and mildew from a natural stone shower floor and I am absolutely amazed by this product. Even though I had sealed the grout and stones when they were installed, because of the rough profile, it has been difficult to get all the water to drain from between the stones and dry thoroughly between showers. After applying VitalOxide and waiting 15 minutes, I was able to remove all traces of the mold and mildew with a soft brush and now I apply it after each shower and have seen no sign of the mold and mildew returning. I love that it can be used as a disinfectant on all my bathroom and kitchen surfaces without harmful chemicals.
  This is it!
Reviewed by:  from Southeastern, US

If you are like me and are chemically sensitive, you can appreciate when I say...aahhh...finally. Zero smell.
  Works great for Mold and Mildew
Reviewed by: allergy sufferer/mold sensitive from Indiana

We had a leak under our sink and did not realize it for awhile. We started smelling a moldy mildew smell and thats when we found it. You could smell it all over the house. The wood underneath was moldy and it was a mess. I have used the basic mold and mildew cleaners from supermarkets and they are irritating to my lungs and don't work. Vital Oxide immediately took care of the awful mildew smell. It was gone right after I sprayed it on. I cleaned it up and it is like it never happened! Thanks for the great product! I will buy this again.
  Terrific product!!! 3rd bottle
Reviewed by: no more bleach!! from California

Vital oxide is a terrific product...I am very sensitive to both mold and certain chemicals so using bleach is out of the question for me. I use Vital Oxide to clean my bathroom and kitchen surfaces as well as the floors...I am sooo happy to have found this product, and it is not too expensive. If you have any concerns about using harsh chemicals, I strongly recommend this product. Take care!
  I love this cleaner!
Reviewed by: Nicole from Seattle

I am sensitive to many cleaners and bleach but needed something to do a good job cleaning the bathroom. I can't believe how thrilled I am to find this product. It can clean, disinfect and prevent mildew in the bathroom without all of the noxious fumes. Everything seems so fresh and clean afterward. This is the only cleaner I have used since I bought the first bottle and I have moved on to gallon jug refills. Highly recommended!
  It's Really Clean
Reviewed by: Linda G from Bakersville, NC

My husband has multiple allergies and they were kicking up again. He was experiencing a lot of itching. I suspected mold in this old house, so decided to try Vital Oxide. I absolutely love this stuff. I washed down all the walls and ceiling in the bedroom and it has never looked so clean or smelled so clean. He felt better! I was impressed. It takes a lot to impress me, believe me! I highly recommend it! Thank you for a great product.

Return to Vital Oxide Disinfectant & Cleaner product details

Could not wait to try Safeguard Window Filters. I am using them, am very pleased and have high hopes that my solution to open windows is at hand!
More Testimonials