SafeHome System Air Return Filters
The revolutionary design of the SafeHome System combines a separate, industrial-grade odor and chemical filter with a high quality, electrostatic allergen filter in a standard air return grill. The allergen filters removes particulate and common allergens like dust, dust mites, and pollen while extending the life of the Chemical Pollution filter for up to one full year. The SafeHome Air Return Filter System uses this dual filter approach to purify your home's air from allergens and hazardous chemicals. Based on chemical and allergen filtration systems used to keep hospitals and airports clean, the Chemical Pollution filter uses 125 grams per square foot of activated carbon and FormadaSorb to trap the household contaminants including VOCs, ozone, formaldehyde, and others. This return filter combination provides marked relief from symptoms for those with allergies and asthma, as well as those coping with multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS). SafeHome Systems are available in Annual Packs that come one Chemical Pollution filter and four electrostatic allergen filters.
*Please note that these filters are only for use in air return grills which are usually located on a wall or ceiling.
- Filters out both allergens and hazardous chemicals, including the removal of pollen, dust, formaldehyde, ozone, and VOCs.
- Easy installation - the SafeHome System installs as easily as any HVAC filter.
- Powerful chemical and gas filtration - 125 grams/sq. ft. of activated carbon and FormaldaSorb work hard to trap harmful chemicals and combat the effects of off-gassing in the home.
- Whole house protection for those with allergies, asthma or MCS.
- Flexible - homeowner can choose allergen filtration level and change cycle.
- Convenient - SafeHome System Annual Pack features four allergen filters to go along with one Chemical Pollution filter.
- Cost effective - the use of two filters instead of one combination filters allows you to change the electrostatic allergen filter as needed while getting the most from the more expensive Chemical Pollution filter.
- Optimum air flow keeps you comfortable without causing severe pressure drop in HVAC system.
- Made in the USA
- Great value for odor removal
This is the third year I have used this product. It noticeably reduces odors in the house, and helps also with allergies. I plan to reorder the pack every 9 months, instead of 12 months, as the effectiveness of odor removal seems to decline after 9 months. Still it is a great value as it includes both carbon and standard furnace filters.
- This product works!
Some new furniture was making our office smell and people started having problems sneezing. We tried a whole house purifier but it was ineffective. I bought a Safehome System pack and the odor was gone within hours! This product really works! I highly recommend these filters.