SEBO 370 Comfort (Electronic) Vacuum Cleaner
The SEBO 370 Comfort vacuum cleaner (formerly the Electronic) has everything you would expect from a professional-grade SEBO upright. With powerful suction, an independently driven power head, and S-Class filtration, the SEBO 370 Comfort displays all the features that have made SEBO vacuums popular amongst professionals. Uniquely suited to clean any type of carpet, the 370 combines a 3-ply, sealable dust bag, S-Class microfilter and exhaust filter to remove, trap and hygienically dispose of allergens and fine particles that can trigger allergic and asthmatic reactions. The L-shaped power head offers easier cleaning around furniture while the 5.5" lay-flat profile lets you easily reach under beds and other furniture where traditional uprights are simply too bulky to reach. Lightweight yet powerful, the SEBO 370 Comfort cleans with ease and is sure to keep your home cleaner and free of allergens for years to come.
- Hospital-grade S-class filtration system captures allergens like dust, mold, and pollen with 99.9% effectiveness down to 0.3 microns.
- Extra large 3-ply, sealing, 1.4 gallon dust bag
- User-friendly design - easy to use & maintain
- Electronic control panel is equipped with warning systems to alert you of clogs, full bag, worn brush, and obstructions.
- On-board tools include the upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice nozzle.
- Super thin 5.5" lay-flat profile ideal for cleaning under low furniture
- Ergonomic hand grip
- 40-foot cleaning radius
- 13-inch wide cleaning path with single sided edging bristles for fast and efficient vacuuming
- Independently driven powerhead (brushroll)
- Instant-use active wand with a total reach of nearly eight feet for dusting and easy spot cleaning
- Automatic thermal shut-off protects your vacuum cleaner's motor.
- Four levels of manual height adjustment
- Quick-release brush strip for easy removal
- 5-Year Warranty on motor, non-wear parts & labor
- good buy
- I've had this unit for a while now, and I have to admit, it is very easy to maintain, from the dustbag to the brushes. The vacuum works very well on the hair that my two cats leave all the floors. I purchased the hand brush separate, and it fairly well on the cat hair on my sofa and loveseat, and this vacuum is great for getting under my end tables and coffee table! My only complaint is I wish the wand and hose were just a little longer. It's difficult to clean my ceiling fans without putting the vacuum on something to give me that extra reach I need.
Write Your Own Review
SEBO 370 Comfort / Electronic Vacuum Cleaner
Finding the right vacuum cleaner can be difficult, and there are lot of options to choose from. For most, the first decision is to go with an upright or a canister, and if you have mostly carpet, an upright has traditionally been the best choice. SEBO offers a range of uprights with varying features, but all share a few key features, including powerful suction, long life, and easy operation. The SEBO 370 Comfort has these features and more, but why would the SEBO 370 be the right vacuum for you?
What I like about the SEBO 370 Comfort Vacuum
There are a few things you'll notice right off the bat with the SEBO 370 upright. First, it's fairly lightweight for a full size upright vacuum cleaner. Second, it has a very thin profile. When you lay this vacuum cleaner flat, which unlike with other vacs, you can actually do, it has a super slim 5.5" profile. This makes it ideal for cleaning under beds or other low furniture that would likely have to ignore with other vacuum cleaners.
When vacuuming carpet, this is where you'll notice the second thing about this vacuum cleaner. Not only is it quieter than brands like Hoover and Eureka (mainstays in the upright market), but it cleans better than other uprights. The brushroll, powered by an independent motor deep cleans and restores crushed carpet fibers. The height adjustment mechanism is like others, a dial, and offers four height settings for different types of carpeting. So whether it's low pile or Berber, the 370 cleans quickly and efficiently.
For those with allergies, asthma or other respiratory conditions, the dust bag traps the visible particles while an S-Class Microfilter and Exhaust filter trap the ultrafine particles that can aggravate these conditions. There are seals throughout the 370's system that ensure proper airflow and force all air that enters the vacuum to pass through the filters before it is dispersed back into your home.
The control panel on the Electronic 370 has an automatic shut-off feature that is designedto alert you if the vacuum has clog or a full dust bag. This prevents damage to the motor and internal components, and a small panel on the power head of the vac lets you know when the brushroll needs to be cleaned or the bristle strips replaced.
For anyone not wanting a lot maintenance, the SEBO Comfort won't bog you down with a lengthy replacement part list. While SEBO does make it easy to replace parts that do wear out, like the bristle strips in the brushroll and filters, features like long life belts and extra large capacity dust bags provide more cleaning time and less time replacing parts. More conveniently, instead of wearing out and having to replace the entire brushroll assembly, the 370 makes it easy to replace the strips with no extra tools.
Lastly, the included accessories were actually a nice step up. I normally don't bother mentioning much about the included mini accessories with most vacuums, but these were larger than what you will find with many uprights nowadays. While many manufacturers are making smaller and more compact accessories that border on ridiculously small, SEBO attachments fit well in your hand, snap easily into the back of the upright and are just the right size to the get the job done.
What I did not like about the SEBO 370 Comfort Vacuum
The only real complaint I have with this vacuum cleaner is the lack of full suction control. Yes, when you stand the 370 upright, the brushroll stops, but the ability to turn off the brushroll while you are using the vacuum is key to better cleaning performance on smooth flooring. Granted, uprights have traditionally been used for carpet, but the ability to use them on smooth floors is a nice plus.
If you have a home or apartment that mostly carpet, if you struggle with allergies or asthma, or if you are simply looking for a uniquely design but reliable and effective way to clean your home, the SEBO 370 Comfort vacuum is an excellent choice. Lightweight and powerful, the 370 offers practical features, easy maintenance, and the tools clean carpet as well as dust and meet your above-the-floor cleaning needs. As one of the most durable brands of vacuum cleaners available today, you can reasonably expect a SEBO 370 Comfort to provide you 12-15 years or more of reliable cleaning service.