SEBO Airbelt K2 Canister Vacuum Cleaners
When it comes to quality vacuum cleaners that emphasize air quality, there are few better choices than SEBO K series canister vacuum cleaners, and for those with mostly smooth floors, the SEBO K2 vacuum is a great choice! With two available colors and the SEBO K2 canister has the powerful suction, ease of use, durability and unique look that has made SEBO an off-the-beaten path favorite. Choose either the Dark Blue K2 that comes with the Kombi (combination) floor tool or the Dark Green K2 that comes with an air driven turbo head and parquet tool, but no matter with K2 you select, you'll be getting a long-lasting, whole home cleaning machine.
- Hospital-grade S-class filtration system captures allergens like dust, mold, and pollen with 99.9% effectiveness down to 0.3 microns.
- Optional HEPA filtration captures household allergens with 99.97% effectiveness down to 0.3 microns.
- Certified Allergy Friendly by the British Allergy Foundation and Allergy UK.
- Easy-change bag with hygienic cap closure so that no dust can escape.
- Light & compact for easy operation and storage.
- Powerful performance with a 1250 Watt motor.
- Thermal cut-out protects motor from over-heating.
- Quiet operation.
- Full-size on-board tools include dusting brush, crevice nozzle, and upholstery nozzle.
- Rubber coated wheels prevent damage to floors and rotate 360° better maneuverability.
- Air belt shock absorber acts as a bumper guard to protect furniture and walls.
- Large control switches for easy power toggling and cord retraction.
- Quick-release brush head for easy removal.
- Operating range is 37 feet.
- Telescopic wand allows for convenient handle height adjustment.
- Ergonomic handle reduces wrist and arm fatigue.
- The Dark Blue K2 Kombi comes with the Kombi combination smooth floor/carpet tool while theDark Green K2 Turbo comes standard with an air-driven turbo head for carpet and a premium parquet tool for smooth floors.
- 5 Year Warranty on motor, non-wear parts, and labor.
- Could you ask for more?
- We absolutely love it. It's very ligh-weight, exceptionally agile and the tools and ability to interchange with ease fantastic! Love the hard foam bumper guards too! We live in a condo with 3 floors, so it's easy to bring up and down. My fiance has pretty bad allergies and he's noticed a difference in just a few cleanings. We also purchased a Blue Air Filtration unit for our bedroom.
Write Your Own Review
SEBO K2 Canister Vacuum
For many dealing with allergies, asthma or COPD, one recommendation a doctor will often make is to remove carpet from your home. While this isn't possible for many folks, it remains an ideal way to eliminate a primary source of irritants and allergens in the home - carpet. For those fortunate enough to not have to deal with carpet, you still want a vacuum cleaner that not only cleans your floors, but at the very least, doesn't pollute your indoor air with allergens while you clean. SEBO K2 vacuum cleaners are just the tools for this type of problem. While both vary in terms of color, price, and floor cleaning attachments, they are far more alike than different. So how can a SEBO K2 canister vacuum help with your allergies while meeting your smooth floor cleaning needs? Let's take a look and see what makes them right for this situation and how they compare to other SEBO vacuum cleaners.What I liked about the SEBO K2
Let's go over what separates these two models first. The SEBO K2 Turbo vacuum is dark green in color and the more expensive of the K2 models. The reason why it is more expensive is only because of the floor tools. This model comes with two: and air driven turbo head and a smooth floor parquet tool. The turbo head is what gives this vacuum it's name, but it is also an effective way to clean rugs and low pile carpet. While it lacks the strength of a power head, the turbo head is powered by the suction of the K2 and performs well on surfaces for which it was designed. The parquet brush is slim, very lightweight and offers a very narrow profile that not only focuses the suction but provides a wide cleaning path across tile, laminate, hardwood, and any other smooth flooring. The SEBO K2 Kombi draws is dark blue in color and draws it name from the floor tool that comes standard with this vac, the Kombi combination floor tool. This height adjustable floor tool splits time between low pile carpet and smooth floors. Though I do like the performance of separate tools better, the Kombi is certainly more convenient. More low pile carpet? The K2 Turbo is probably a better bet. Want more convenience and a smaller price tag? The K2 Kombi is your vac.
In terms of air filtration (and all other features and performance specs), the SEBO K2 vacuums are going to be identical. A large capacity, multiply dust bag makes up the first stages of filtration, trapping visible particles and even some microparticles. An S-Class filter removes the very fine particles in allergens, and a sealed system ensures there is no air leakage and helps maintain powerful suction. The S-Class filter is very similar to HEPA filtration standard, but also something that is almost entirely unique to SEBO. The included S-Class microfilter traps 99.9% of all particles 0.3 microns or larger. If the 0.07% filtration is important to you, the first time you need to replace your filter, opt for the HEPA service box. In it comes 4-ply Ultra Bags as well as a HEPA filter to replace the standard S-Class filter. Additionally, all SEBO dust bags can be sealed. Attached to each bag is a cap, so when it's time to change, simply snap the cap on for hygienic, no-mess disposal.
Some of the other features these vacuums share are power, durability and above the floor cleaning ability. In terms of power, both have a 1250W motor with suction control built into the body of the vacuum. And with a 5 year warranty on the motor but an expected lifespan of 12-18 years, the SEBO K2 is built to last. A durable ABS shell reinforces this point, and free rolling casters as well as a bumper strip provide for easy maneuverability and protection against the bumps and collisions of everyday cleaning. A 37' total reach cleaning radius is amongst the best in the industry for canister vacuum cleaners, and automatic cord rewind, ball full indicator, and ergonomic handle are all standard features that allow for versatile cleaning across nearly any surface in your home.
What I did not like about the SEBO K2
Provided you're getting a SEBO K2 and matching up with the right types of flooring (mostly smooth floors), this vacuum shouldn't give you much to worry or complain about. The biggest drawback with either of these vacuums would likely be the very same thing that draws others towards these models - style. The design is uniquely SEBO. This includes the colors. I'm partial to the K2 Turbo model simply because the hunter green color just doesn't appeal to me. Overall, SEBO vacuums (except the D4 canisters), have a retro look and style to them. So for some, it's going to be a big plus, but for others... not so much.
Overall there is little not to like about the SEBO K2 vacuum cleaners. They're compact, easy to use, effective, and durable. For mostly smooth floors, in homes where air quality is a concern, they're a "can't miss". Aside from color, if convenience and price are primary factors in your decision, the K2 Kombi will be a better fit, but if having better performance on low pile carpet is something you need (or you just prefer dark blue!), then the K2 Turbo is a better choice. Either way, neither will disappoint.