SEBO C3.1 Canister Vacuum Cleaners
As the bigger brother of the C2.1 canister, the SEBO C3.1 provides the same solid features, but with additional cleaning ability and ease of use. Equipped with a powerhead and a parquet brush, the C3.1 canisters give the added ability to clean carpets and rugs as well as smooth flooring. Included tools and vacuum accessories offer excellent above-the-floor cleaning. Regardless of your flooring type, the SEBO C3.1 can effectively clean while providing 3 stage, S-Class filtration and a sealed system to reduce the airborne allergens throughout your home.
*Please note that the SEBO C3.1 is only available in Red with your option of 3 powerhead carpet brushes.
- Hospital grade S-class filtration system captures allergens like dust, mold, and pollen with 99.9% effectiveness down to 0.3 microns.
- Optional HEPA filtration captures household allergens with 99.97% effectiveness down to 0.3 microns.
- Easy-change bag with hygienic seal so that no dust can escape.
- Powerful performance with a 1250 Watt motor.
- Thermal cut-out protects motor from over-heating.
- Quiet operation.
- Power control slider on handle takes the power from 0 to 1250 Watts.
- Full-size on-board tools include dusting brush, crevice nozzle, and upholstery nozzle.
- Rubber coated wheels prevent damage to floors and rotate 360 degrees for maneuverability.
- Air belt shock absorber acts as a bumper guard to protect furniture and walls.
- Large control switches for easy power toggling and cord retraction.
- Quick-release brush head for easy removal.
- 36-foot operating range.
- Electrified telescopic tube allows for convenient handle height adjustment.
- Ergonomic handle reduces wrist and arm fatigue.
- The Red C3.1 comes with a red 12" ET-1 powerhead with variable height adjustment, fully rotating swivel neck, a warning light for improper height, a brush roll toggle switch for delicate cleaning, and a head extension on one side for edge cleaning.
- Optional ET-2 power head features wider cleaning path, 13", and the ET-H power head has two edging brushes built in and self adjusts the height as you increase or decrease pressure on the head. Unlike the ET-1 or ET-2, the ET-H lacks manual brushroll control.
- All models come standard with the SEBO 2000 DG Parquet Brush.
- 5 Year Warranty on motor and parts; one-year warranty on labor.
SEBO C3.1 Canister Vacuum Cleaners - A Closer Look
*Choose only 1 of the three Power Heads
- Awesome Vacuum
Bought this instead of a Miele because my friend had one. It's the best vacuum I've ever had. It's got the Miele quality at a lower price.The Miele would have cost me over $1000. Easy to vacuum because of the power nozzle glides nicely. Check the reviews, Sebo is the best rated vacuum in Germany, not a Miele.
- Excellent and worth it
We needed a high quality hepa filter due to my husband's allergies, plus a new dog. We selected this over the Miele due to the comfort of handle, the swivel at the wrist and floor and ease to move around. My girls 10 and 9 liked how light it was and it was more comfortable than the Miele to operate. My husband noticed the difference immediately! Great purchase!
Write Your Own Review
SEBO C3.1 Canister Vacuum Cleaner
SEBO kicks off its line of canister vacuum cleaners with the C2.1 canister, but offers you a few significant upgrades with the C3.1 canister vacuum cleaner. This model has the same basic features as the C2.1, with the largest difference being that instead of being suited simply for smooth flooring the standard white SEBO 3.1 offers excellent performance on carpet. Overall, the cleaning features are similar with the SEBO C3.1 being the best-suited for carpeted areas.
What I like about the SEBO C3.1
While you do step up in price from the C2.1, the SEBO C3.1 makes up for it by offering dual capability of cleaning carpets and all types of smooth flooring. This unit comes equipped with a parquet tool to clean tile, linoleum, hardwoods and laminate. Each powerhead is electrically driven, and offer varying cleaning paths with the ET-H coming equipped with 2 edging brushes. The ET-1 and ET-2 offer manual brushroll control and height adjustment. Regardless of whether it is cleaning deep pile carpeting or extracting hair left by any furry critters you may have in the home, the C3.1's electrically driven powerhead provides excellent cleaning results.
As with all SEBO vacuum cleaners, the C3.1 canister offers hospital grade particle filtration that ensures the air leaving your vacuum is cleaner than that of non-HEPA canister vacuums. 3 stage filtration and a sealed system, with the option of including a HEPA filter, make this SEBO canister vacuum one of the best for allergy or asthma sufferers.
SEBO vacuums are durable units constructed to exacting standards. The brand has a long reputation of being one of the very best in the world, and SEBO vacuum cleaners have long been the choice of cleaning professionals the world over.
What I do not like about the SEBO C3.1
The dust bags for these units are not self-sealing. This is important for those who suffer from allergy or asthma. Keeping allergens effectively contained is important, so extra care must be taken when changing the bag.
The price can be somewhat prohibitive for some customers, but as we often say, you get what you pay for. And in this case, you get a quality made vacuum cleaner with a 5 year warranty and the knowledge that the SEBO brand is one of the largest suppliers of vacuum cleaners for both commercial and professional users.
Overall, the SEBO C3.1 Canister is a decided step up from the introductory C2.1 model. With more options, a powerhead, and slider power control the C3.1 is well suited for allergy and asthma sufferers in nearly all settings.
SEBO C3.1 Canister Vacuum Cleaners Specifications
Filter bag volume:
|Motor protection:||Thermal cut-out|
|Cord length:||22 feet|
|Body weight:||16 lbs.|
|Sound level:||63 dBa|
|Accessories:||parquet brush, dusting brush, crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, power head.|
|Vacuum motor:||1250 Watts, 10.6 Amps|
|Air flow:||170 CFM|