SEBO Duo Dry Cleaning System - Gray
The SEBO Duo Carpet Brush makes deep cleaning your carpet, while keeping it dry, a breeze! Simply spread the Duo-P powder on your carpeting, then working it in with the Brush Machine, you essentially push the powder deep into the carpet to maximize its cleaning ability. The Duo P powder is a moist cleaning powder that loosens dirt and debris from carpet fiber and absorbs odors. Then simply vacuum the powder up to move ground in dirt, stains and allergens. With the SEBO Duo Brush Machineyou can deep clean your carpet instead of cleaning just the surface, and all without the use of water. So there's no risk of mold growth!
*Please note that SEBO Duo-P Carpet Cleaning Powder is sold separately.
- The SEBO Duo Brush Machine features motor operated brushes which open the carpet pile, allowing the Duo-P Cleaning Powder to clean around each separate carpet fiber.
- The Duo brush machine allows you to quickly and easily eliminate allergens like dust mites, pet dander, and mold spores, as well as bacteria, for healthy indoor air quality.
- The GAF Allergy Research Center in Germany found that after a single cleaning with the Duo-P Powder, seven out of ten carpets remain free of dust mite allergens for six months.
- The dry cleaning process does not promote mold growth and there's no need to move all the furniture before cleaning.
- Does not leave a sticky residue on your carpet.
- Does not damage or shrink carpet.
- Lightweight and easy to use.
- Perfect for spot cleaning, too!
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- successful carpet cleaning
- The machine is great!
- Great Product
- Best product. Takes out all kinds of stains, smells; even after they had been there a long time. I have never seen anything similar to this. I really don't like using wet methods...all you're doing is spreading the dirty water even farther into the carpet.
Write Your Own Review
SEBO Duo Brushing Machine
Allergy sufferers, and really everyone, should avoid wet carpet cleaning methods because damp carpet can not only be the perfect breeding ground for dust mites, but it can also promote mold growth and the release of mycotoxins. The SEBO Duo Carpet Cleaning System makes it easy for you to give your carpet a deep cleaning without getting it wet! The Duo Brush Machine and Duo-P Cleaning Powder easily lift allergens, soil and stains and leave your carpet clean, revived, soft, and dry.
What I liked about the SEBO Duo
Wet carpet cleaning methods inject hot water and detergent into the carpet pile under pressure and then use a vacuum to extract all the excess liquid and dissolved dirt. Unfortunately, it is impossible to vacuum all this dissolved soil from a wet carpet, and even worse, some hot water extractors (aka carpet cleaners) will only remove 50% of the dirty water. This causes your carpet to get dirty again very quickly as the moisture and dirt wick their way back up the carpet fiber.
To make matters worse, a wet carpet may take 8-36 hours to dry, depending on the humidity. That's long enough for mold spores to grow where they will thrive in the still-damp carpet pad and harm indoor air quality.
Dry cleaning is safer for most carpets. And the Brushing Machine by SEBO is the perfect tool to clean deeply and evenly across your entire carpeted surface.
In addition to frequent vacuuming, you can extend the life of your carpets by cleaning them regularly. Investing in your own deep cleaning system is convenient and cost effective, and the investment makes it easy for you to clean your carpets whenever you choose.
What I did not like about the SEBO Duo
This machine is used basically to make sure that the Duo powder can get down into your carpeting, so it's use is fairly limited. You still need to vacuum with a quality HEPA vacuum cleaner when you're finishes to remove the soil laden powder.
Overall, the SEBO Duo is a simple yet effective way to deep clean without the mess, hassle and potential problems related to soaking the flooring in your home with water. The machine works the powder in while the powder cleans deep to remove particles and allergens from the carpet. Overall, it is an excellent cleaning method that can work to ensure a healthier and cleaner home.