SEBO Felix 2 Ice Blue Premium Upright Vacuum
What can make the SEBO Felix 1 Premium vacuum better? How about a larger, more powerful brushroll? This is exactly what you get with the Felix 2 Ice Blue vacuum. The SEBO Felix 2 Premium upright vacuum combines the versatility of a canister and the power of an upright all into one convenient package. For anyone concerned with indoor air quality or for those coping with allergies or asthma, the Felix 2 is a tool to have around the house. The 3-ply dust bag, motor filter and S-Class filter work with the sealed system to remove 99.9% of all particles 0.3 microns or larger, making the Felix 2 one of the most hygienic vacuum cleaners around. And unlike bagless vacuums that can release allergens back into the air when you empty the bin, SEBO dust bags all have a cap to seal away and keep common allergens trapped for disposal.
For smooth floors, the premium parquet brush gentle loosens debris while the powerful suction removes soil from your floors, and for carpet, the 15" wide power head offers an extra wide cleaning path and more power for deep cleaning and removal of pet hair from carpet of all types. The Felix 2 is also extremely useful for above-the-floor cleaning. Remove the floor attachment and shorten the ergonomic handle to turn this upright into a handheld vacuum. Using the included accessories and the quick release hose and wand you can dust and clean all of those hard-to-reach areas in your home. Got pets? Got allergies? Got carpet? The SEBO Felix 2 vacuum might be just what you need to keep your home healthier and your family breathing better!
- SEBO's exclusive S-class filtration system traps 99.9% of particles 0.3 microns and larger, including common allergens like dust, mold, dander, and pollen.
- Powerful 1300 watt motor creates strong suction while a separate 200 watt powers the deep-cleaning ET-2 power head.
- The SEBO Felix 2 Ice Blue upright is Allergy Friendly, as approved by the British Allergy Foundation and Allergy UK
- The easy-change dust bag features 3-ply construction and a hygienic seal, trapping allergens instead of releasing them back into the air.
- A sealed system prevents air leakage, improves efficiency, ensures that you get the full benefit of SEBO's world class filtration.
- A height adjustable handle gives you three settings to customize the Felix to fit your frame and reach, while fingertip power and suction controls enhance ease of use while providing convenience.
- Versatile and adjustable, the Felix 2 can be used as an upright vacuum or remove the floor tool, lower the handle and use it as a handheld vacuum for dusting, above-the-floor cleaning or detailing your vehicle.
- Each Ice Blue 2 upright comes standard with a premium parquet floor brush for tile, laminate, hardwoods, and exclusive to this model, a 15" ET-1 power head. This extra large brush features four height adjustment settings, height adjustment indicator, and the ability to edge around walls and furniture.
- The independently driven ET-2 provides brushroll control with the push of a button, giving you the ability to clean with just straight suction without having to change cleaning heads.
- The 180° turning swivel-neck design provides superb maneuverability for cleaning under and around obstacles.
- Quick use hose & wand for hard-to-reach corners, edges, and crevices.
- Thermal cut-out protects motor from over-heating in the event of a clog.
- Large 35-foot cleaning radius.
- Two additional accessories include a crevice tool and upholstery nozzle.
- German engineered and built to last three to four times longer than a conventional upright.
- 5 Year Warranty covers non-wear parts, the motor, and labor.
Write Your Own Review
SEBO Felix 2 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
The SEBO Felix 2 premium upright vacuum is nearly identical to the popular Felix 1 line, and while it shares most of the same features, there is one thing that makes it unique - a larger, more powerful carpet cleaning attachment. More than this, there is an array of features and benefits to a SEBO Felix that puts it a cut above the rest. Why should you consider the Felix 2 for your next vacuum cleaner purchase? If we compare this upright to what most people buy, it's easy to see why the SEBO Felix 2 upright is not only a smarter buy, but one that will provide more value time and time again.What I like about the SEBO Felix Ice Blue 2 Vacuum:
How often do most people buy a new vacuum cleaner? Unlike when you were growing up and likely saw the same vacuum cleaner in your house for years and years, today's uprights have a typical lifespan of three years. On the surface, this doesn't sound so bad, that is, until you consider you will spend $600-$1000 over the course of the next ten years just on vacuum cleaners! SEBO vacuum are different. They are known for providing years and years of consistent cleaning. This kind of durability and efficiency are why they have been the choice for luxury hotels around the world, even used at the White House and Buckingham Palace. So unlike the throwaway nature of appliances today, SEBO vacuums are meant to last, and the parts that are meant to wear, like the filter, and bristles on the brushroll, are easy to replace.
Most uprights you see in the store actually do a pretty good job when it comes to cleaning carpet. This would be fine thirty or forty years ago, but as times have changed, the days of wall to wall carpeting are becoming a thing of the past. For anyone with allergies, asthma, COPD or chemical sensitivities, carpet can be a hotbed of dust mites and chemical vapors while trapping allergens and irritants that no vacuum (no matter how powerful) can remove. Nowadays, most people need a more versatile home cleaner, and the SEBO Felix 2 upright vacuum is just that.
Included with the Felix 2 is the ET-2 power head. This powerful carpet cleaning tool has an independent 200 watt motor, a simple way to replace the brushroll or the bristle strips, and a few features that make cleaning carpet easier. Four height adjustments let you use it across types of carpet while a clog indicator lets you know when there might be an issue, and best of all, the brushroll can be turned off while you clean. This can save the trouble of switching floor tools when you go from cleaning carpets to a smaller area of smooth flooring.
While the ET-2 will work on smooth floors, what works better is a tool made for smooth floors. While nearly every single upright will be missing this, the SEBO Felix 2 vacuum comes standard with a Premium Parquet brush. Bristles gently loosen stuck on debris and soil while the powerful SEBO suction removes it and traps it in the dust bag. Slim and maneuverable, this tool is something you simply don't find with other vacuums.
There is still one more feature of versatility that sets this vacuum apart from other uprights. How many uprights can you pick up and use like handheld vac? There are some sticks that are like this, but they are all too often cordless which means after 10-15 minutes, you're done cleaning until they spend a couple hours recharging. With the Felix 2 Premium, you simply remove the floor head (parquet or ET-2) then shorten the height-adjustable handle. Now, you can grip the vacuum from the side handle and use the quick release handle and hose to dust or clean your car interior. The best part is you have the full power and suction of a regular corded upright.
SEBO has traditionally paid a great deal of attention to air quality, and the SEBO Felix 2 is no exception. A sealed system, S-Class microfilter, motor filter and 3-ply dust bag all work to trap visible and fine particles, like allergens, keeping them out of the air you breathe. Traditional vacuum cleaners can leak and often times while the HEPA filter may actually help, they are often made of poor quality or allow air to pass around them. EPA studies have found that indoor air quality can actually be worse than outdoor air. Tightly sealed homes keep dirty air trapped and constantly recycled through the house, and vacuum cleaners that suck up allergens, only to redistribute them back into the air your breathing only make this worse. The S-Class microfilter traps 99.9% of all particles 0.3 microns and larger while the dust bag can be sealed before you change it. So with you SEBO Ice Blue 2, you not only get cleaner floors but cleaner indoor air.In addition to these, there are several extras and add-ons that contribute value and convenience. These include, a bag full indicator, clog/obstruction indicator, a lay-flat design (six inch profile, perfect for vacuuming under furniture) suction and power control on the height-adjustable ergonomic handle, two mini accessories, and a five year warranty that covers not just the motor but all non-wear parts and labor.
What I did not like about the SEBO Felix Ice Blue 2 Vacuum:
Unlike other SEBO Felix vacuum cleaners, the Felix 2 only comes in one style/pattern - Ice Blue. While compared to the other Felix models, this limited choice seems like a downer, but when you compare it to other brands of uprights, one color choice is par for the course.
I have two other minor sticking points with this model, neither of which are deal breakers. The cleaning radius could be better. It's fairly common anymore to find uprights that have a cleaning radius in excess of 40' or even 50'. Lastly, the noise level could be lower. It's no louder than your standard Electrolux, Eureka, Hoover or Dyson though.