Soniclean Bare Floor Pro HEPA Vacuum Cleaner
- Item #: SC0006
- OUT OF STOCK
Soniclean Bare Floor Pro HEPA Vacuum Cleaner
Smooth flooring is the choice for those dealing with allergies or asthma. Unlike carpet, smooth flooring like tile, hardwood, laminate or linoleum doesn't harbor and trap allergens like dust mites, pet dander, pollen or mold spores, but you still have to keep it clean. While there is not shortage of inexpensive solutions like dust mops or brooms, the Soniclean Bare Floor Pro offers a better way to remove these allergens without spending a great deal of money to do it.
With a HEPA filtration system and powerful straight suction motor, the Bare Floor Pro canister picks up dust, dirt, pet hair, and even the occasional Cheerio, with ease. Three stage filtration removes and traps allergens from the air in your home while each included accessory adds value provides you with the tools needed to clean your home from top to bottom. As an economical way to clean smooth floors and tackle all of your above-the-floor cleaning needs, the Soniclean Bare Floor Pro is hard to beat!
Write Your Own Review
Soniclean Bare Floor Pro Vacuum Cleaner
As the name suggests, the Soniclean Bare Floor Pro is an ideal solution to cleaning hard flooring surfaces in any home or apartment. Using the suction created by the powerful 1100W motor, the Bare Floor Pro offers all the tools too keep your home looking better and you breathing better by removing the dirt and debris you can see while filtering out the microscopic allergens that you cannot. With our demo model in hand, this is how the Bare Floor Pro stacked up to our tests.
What I like about the Soniclean Bare Floor Pro
- Lightweight - At right around 17 lbs. the Bare Floor Pro is light enough to carry from floor to floor and compact enough to tuck neatly in the closet. So whether you have multiple stories to vacuum or just a single story home, the Bare Floor Pro will fit the bill.
- Versatile - There aren't a lot of included accessories or attachments, but most homes, what is provided will be perfect for dusting, cleaning those hard to reach spaces, and taking care of your smooth flooring needs. Remember to periodically clean off whatever tool you are using, especially if you are cleaning areas that do not often get cleaned enough. Two good examples of this are when vacuuming around the washer or dryer and vacuuming off blinds. Most people forget about these, and they can accumulate a lot of dust in a relatively short period of time. While cleaning them, I removed the tool/attachment I was using, then removed any debris caught on the bristles using the suction coming from the end of the wand.
- Filtration - With a microparticle dust bag removing the majority of all particles and debris, the HEPA filter finishes the job. Seals prevent air leakage, and the entire system combines to remove allergens and visible dirt throughout the home.
- Cost - Compared to the average canister vacuum cleaner on the market, the Bare Floor Pro is well priced. You should have little problem getting more than your money's worth of use from this vacuum.
What I do not like about the Soniclean Bare Floor Pro
- Bag Capacity - At 1.5 Quarts, the bag capacity of the Bare Floor Pro could certainly stand to be larger. Luckily though, replacement vacuum bags are very inexpensive.
- Noise - This is one of those negatives that I blame Miele for. They truly have me spoiled with how insanely quiet their vacuum cleaners are. With that being said, this model isn't likely any louder than your typical, mainstream canister vacuum cleaner.
- Tool Caddy - The integrated tool caddy on the wand just doesn't work very well. Not only does it get in the way when taking care of above the floor cleaning, but you can easily find yourself picking up mini accessories all the while. Soniclean, though, is not alone as even some of the most expensive brands seem to be unable to avoid this pitfall.
Overall, I liked the Bare Floor Pro for my smooth floor cleaning. I would consider a different model if you have carpet or large area rugs, but with tile, hardwood, laminate, linoleum, or PVC, this model works just as good as a vacuum that costs twice as much. The included tools are ideal for dusting, cleaning crevices or upholstered furniture, and the filtration makes this model a low cost solution for allergy and asthma sufferers.
Soniclean Bare Floor Pro HEPA Vacuum Cleaner Specifications
|Best for:||All Types of Smooth Flooring|
|Motor:||Ametek 5.2 amp motor|
|Operating Radius:||28 ft.|
|Handle:||Ergonomic Handle Assembly|
|Bag type:||Microparticle Type C Filterbag|
|Bag capacity:||1.5 Q.|
|Included Floor Tools:||Smooth Floor Tool|
|Dust Bag Change Indicator:||Yes|
|Filter Change Indicator Light:||No|
|Auto Cord Rewind:||Yes|
|Wand Park Feature:||Yes|
|Dimensions:||18" L x 11.25" W x 8.5" H|
|Warranty:||5 Limited warranty|