Soniclean VT Plus Upright Vacuum Kit w/ Free Handheld
There are a lot of upright vacuum cleaners available today, but there is only one brand that uses sonic technology to loosen deep down dirt and then applies powerful suction to remove and retain it - Soniclean. With their patented sonic bar, the Soniclean VT Plus upright deep cleans with powerful sonic vibrations that loosen dirt and debris. Similar to the technology found in toothbrushes, the VT Plus vacuum offers a unique way to clean throughout your home.The H13 HEPA filter bag traps allergens and dirt, and locks into place to prevent leakage. Lightweight, the VT Plus doesn't strain and isn't a struggle for you to use. No matter what type of carpet you have, the VT Plus is a perfect fit for you cleaning job! Exclusive to AchooAllergy.com, you get a free Soniclean handheld vacuum with each purchase of a VT Plus. The handheld vacuum broadens your cleaning range and provides a compact, portable way to dust, and vacuum those hard to reach places in your home.
Recently featured in Parents Magazine!
- Soniclean compared to Oreck
- I'd recently bought an air cleaner through this site and saw the Soniclean VT Plus upright and hand held vacuums. When my Oreck vacuum suddenly died, I replaced it with the Soniclean. The Soniclean has a much better filtering bag, is also lightweight, and "floats" across the floor & carpet. As I've aged, I appreciate the lighter weight machines. The Soniclean is a bit wider than the Oreck, so there are some placed I cannot get into. The front of the deck is a bit lower so it gets under the edge of my recliner furniture, but the deck itself is higher than the Oreck, so I can't get under some other furniture that I used to be able to. I'm happy with the Soniclean and hope it serves me for a long time. The carpet nap seemed to fluff up better, more like when I use a carpet steam cleaner. I do have to be careful with throw rugs because this machine has more suction.
- Love it!!
- I'd read the reviews pros & cons. It's very easy to push for me. Picks up cat hair beautifully picks up dust & dirt better than any other vac. 3 in the last two years. It feels like it's self propelled which makes it so easy for me. The hand held vac works great easy to use and carry on the stairs and motor home. I don't have alot of strength any more. Are there small bags for the hand held vac? [Editor's Note: Yes, there are small, replacement vacuum bags available for the handheld.]
- Lightweight Supreme
- An excellent upright vacuum that has terrific suction power on all my large oriental rugs - and yet works fairly well on the bare marble floors for a quick pick up. Great bags and filtration - no pet smell at all. This is great for someone who wants clean but needs ease of use. The long cord is such a pleasure.
- Best vacuum I''ve ever used!
- The sonicclean vacuum does a better job than any of the several brands I've used over time. My carpets looked renewed and refreshed - well beyond clean. I cannot say enough about this product. My linen closet smells fresh due to the tab that is enclosed - I will continue to buy these. I had been leaning toward a Dyson but when I saw this product demo on air, I decided to take a chance on a brand I'd never heard of, but am so glad that I did. Go for it - you won't be disappointed!
- Love this vacuum
- This sweeper was a very good deal with the value pays. I had been wanting a new sweeper and when I saw this on AchooAllergy.com I knew I just had to have it! It did not disappoint! I tested it out by running my old sweeper first and then ran my new one. You should have heard all of the sand and grit that my new sweeper swept up! I had no idea. You can see the things on the carpet vibrating and coming towards the sweeper before it ever gets to them. I love, love, love it!
Write Your Own Review
Soniclean VT Plus Vacuum Cleaner
As the introductory Soniclean upright model, the VT Plus offers straightforward carpet cleaning in one economical vacuum cleaner. Similar to the Galaxy upright, the VT Plus has most of the same features but a couple additional benefits. With both the VT Plus and the included Soniclean Handheld, I set about giving our office a thorough cleaning. Here are the results.
What I like about the Soniclean VT Plus
Across carpeted surfaces, the VT Plus performed well, picking up dirt, pet hair, and soil with ease. With the Sonic bar engaged, you can literally see dirt and soil bouncing loose on the carpet before the powerful suction lifts then filters it through the H13 HEPA filterbag. Though less wattage than many other uprights, the design of the motor means the suction of this vacuum is as good as or better than most others we've tested. This helps to make this model ideal for even thick carpet.
The Soniclean VT Plus is ultra-light upright. Weighing in at just 10.5 lbs., this upright is light enough to carry from room to room or from floor to floor inside a multi-story home. The lightweight also makes it easy to use. At one point I had this model locked in the upright position. With sonic bar engaged and the vacuum running, you could see it actually start to creep forward. The design of the motor has given this upright more than enough power and that combined with the lightweight makes it extremely easy to use and maneuver.
Another feature I also tested on this vacuum was the cut-off switch. It never fails. At some point you are going to vacuum up something that could clog or damage the vacuum. If the vacuum continues to run, you can burn up the motor or other internal components and possibly completely ruin your vacuum. I sucked up a rug with Soniclean and in a matter of seconds the vacuum shut down and red indicator light lit up. I unclogged the vacuum then turned it back on and resumed vacuuming.
Cost is the last big upside to this vacuum. The cleaning ability on carpet as well as the free handheld vacuum, make the VT Plus a value at its price point. It lacks premium features found on other models, but the price is much more economical.
What I do not like about the Soniclean VT Plus
The vacuum is a little loud. While using this, don't expect to be able to hear someone at the door. In terms of filtration, though it has a HEPA filterbag, I am a proponent of separate components - filterbag and separate HEPA filter. While the HEPA filterbag costs less in the long run, you give up a little in on the filtration side. Lastly, just be sure your environment is one that matches the strong point of this vacuum. Lots of carpet, great! Small areas of or very little smooth flooring, perfect! You only have rugs over a lot of smooth flooring? You might want to consider one of the Soniclean canisters instead.
In the right space, this vacuum, with handheld accessory vacuum, can be the perfect solution to your floor cleaning needs. The Handheld adds value while broadening the cleaning range within your home. Economical, lightweight and powerful, the Soniclean VT Plus is well worth considering.
Soniclean VT Plus Upright Vacuum Kit w/ Free Handheld Specifications
|Best for:||Medium to high pile carpet, some smooth flooring|
|Motor:||Ametek 5.2 amp motor|
|Operating Radius:||37 total ft.|
|Handle:||Ergonomic Handle Assembly|
|Bag type:||Patented HEPA H13|
|Bag capacity:||4.4 Q.|
|Included Floor Tools:||None|
|Dust Bag Change Indicator:||Yes|
|Auto Cord Rewind:||No|
|Dimensions:||13" D x 14" W x 44" H|
|Warranty:||3 Year Motor & 3 Year Part Limited Warranty|