3M 2091 HEPA Replacement Filter3M 2091 Replacement filter fits our 6291 & 6391 3M Respirators. 4 pack (2 pair). Each filter provides N100 quality filtration. This filter will capture 99.97% of liquid and aerosol particles that may also contain oil. This provides HEPA quality filtration that is effective against toxic and non-toxic particles. This P100 classification also exceeds CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of the influenza virus. These filters fit 3M 5000, 6000, and 7000 series facepieces and respirators.
*Please note that 3M recently began printing a manufacture date on the packaging of these filters. The filters are good for 5 years after this date.
- NIOSH-approved filter bears highest NIOSH P100 rating, with filtration of any particle, including oils
- Also meets HEPA-level standard with particle filtration efficiency of 99.97% to 0.3 microns
- Reduces inhalation exposure from allergens, dust, bacteria, viruses, mold, oil and non-oil based mists, and more
- Recommended for working around dust, molds, pets, garage or workshop
- Also recommended for many applications in occupational settings
- Replace filters:
- if they become damaged, soiled or if increased breathing resistance occurs, or
- in environments containing only oily aerosols, replace after 40 hours of use or 30 days (whichever is first)
- Fits the 3M™ 6291 P100 Particulate Respirator sold by National Allergy. Additionally fits 3M's wide variety of half and full facepiece respirator designs:
- 3M™ 5000 Series¹
- 3M™ 6000 Series² (including the 6000 Drop Down models)
- 3M™ 6500 Series² (including the Rugged Comfort 6500 and Rugged Comfort 6500QL)
- 3M™ 7000 Professional Series³ (including the 7500 and 7800S)
- 3M™ FF-400 Professional Series³ (including the Ultimate FX FF-400)
- Contains no Fiberglass
- Latex free
|¹||502 filter adapter needed.|
|²||502 filter adapter needed if used as a pre-filter with 6000 Series Chemical Cartridges, such as the 6001 Organic Vapor Cartridges.|
|³||Respirator must be equipped with bayonet attachment.|
- This is a great product
These filters work very well in the garden and when we get heavy smoke from fires.These are the best filters we have found anywhere.
- No review title given
I have horrible allergies, take many meds, and now I don't worry. We live in the Ohio Valley, and yes we have our share. I can go worry free doing a favorite hobby, working in our yard.
If u have never try this product it has been the best one i have ever used. i can mow all day an never get out of breath try this you will love it too
- Cut Grass Allergy Free
I greatly appreciate the freedom using the 3M mask with 3M filters gives me when I cut grass. If I were to attempt cutting grass without a mask, I would not last 2 minutes without a lot of issues running nose, sneezing, congestion, etc.. With the mask, I am able to complete the yard work and move on in my day without issue.
- I can breath!
This filter worn in a mask helps me breath in smoggy weather and when I cut the grass.
- Light weight
These filters are easy to put on the mask and their light as air! Although I do smell some fumes from my lawn mower--I'm cutting grass again due to the mask and these filters! Wonderful filter...enough to ignore the pink color but doing more manly work around the house because of them!