Vapor-Eze Clean Air 5100 HEPA Filtration System
- Item #: 860-5000
- OUT OF STOCK
Vapor-Eze Clean Air 5100 HEPA Filtration System
The portable Vapor-Eze Clean-Air 5100 HEPA filtration system is a compact air purifier that you can use at home or on your travels, including in your car. Equipped with 4 levels of filtration, the Vapor-Eze 5100 cleans air of microscopic germs and particles, plus odors, smoke and fumes – a bonus for travelers with allergies or other sensitivities, or for anyone wanting to create a "clean air zone" around themselves.
The Vapor-Eze™ Clean-Air 5100 Travel Air Purifier cleans air in small spaces or vehicles up to 180 square feet. Whether you're trying to treat sick building syndrome in your cube at work, deal with pollen and road fumes in your car, or just want the comfort of undisturbed sleep at your bedside, the Vapor-Eze Clean-Air 5100 gives you cleaner air in your personal space.
The Vapor-Eze 5100 features 4 stages of filtration, including a HEPA-like filter, 2 photo-catalytic filters, UV lamp, and an activated carbon filter to trap airborne particles, odors, fumes, and VOCs, and kill bacteria and viruses. The Vapor-Eze Clean-Air 5100 is extremely quiet, compact and efficient wherever you use it, and comes with both an AC adapter for indoors and DC adapter for your car. 1-Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty.
- Cleans air in the interior of a vehicle or in small rooms up to 180 sq ft (approx. 12' x 15')
- Four-stage filtration helps reduce particles, VOCs, bacteria and molds, as well as many odors:
- HEPA-like filter traps 99.2% particles as small as 0.3 microns
- 2 photo-catalytic filters break down noxious fumes and VOCs, like formaldehyde and ammonia
- UV lamp ‐ rated for 20,000 hours of use:
- kills 88.5% germs, viruses and bacteria
- kills mold, mildew and fungus spores
- eliminates the smell of smoke and other annoying odors
- Activated carbon filter absorbs 73.2% smoke, gases, odors and VOCs
- Unique 2-fan system maximizes delivery of filtered air
- 2 fan speeds (low, high)
- On/off switch
- Aromatherapy compartment ‐ to add the essential oil/fragrance of your choice
- Use at home, hotels, work and travel ‐ comes complete with:
- All 4 filters, plus the UV lamp
- Aromatherapy wicks (3 included)
- 120V AC adapter to plug into an electric outlet
- 12V DC adapter for car, truck, RV, camper or boat
- Compact, lightweight size: 2.95"H x 8.27"W x 4.72"D ‐ 2.5 lbs (with adapter)
- Replace filters every 4-6 months, depending on use
|Note:||The Replacement Filter Pack for the Vapor-Eze Clean-Air 5100 (sold separately) contains all you need for a complete filter change: 1 HEPA filter, 1 activated carbon filter, 2 photo-catalyst filters, and 3 fragrance wicks. The replacement filters in this pack fit both the Clean-Air 5100 and the discontinued Clean-Air 5000.|
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From:$16.99 - $49.99
Vapor-Eze Clean Air 5100 HEPA Filtration System Specifications
|Recommended For:||Allergy and Asthma suffers who want a portable air purifier for use at home, in the office and on the go. Includes an AC and DC adapters.|
|User Profile:||Wants a compact air purifier for a vehicle or room.|
|Maximum Room Size:||180 sq. ft. (3 Air Exchanges per Hour for an approx. 12' x 15' space)|
|Filter Description:||4 Levels of Filtration to drastically reduce dangerous airborne pollutants, smoke, pollen, dust, germs, bacteria, odors and even vaporized substances such as exhaust fumes.|
|Particle Filtration Efficiency:||
|Prefilter:||Yes - Activated Carbon|
|Average Filter Life:||Filter Pack - 4-6 Months||UV Lamp - 20,000 Hours|
|UV Light:||Yes, Wavelength: 365 nanometers|
|Air Intake:||Left side of the unit|
|Air Outflow:||Right side of the unit|
|Filter Change Indicator Sensors:
|Gas and VOC Removal:||Yes - some. Breaks down poisonous fume and VOC’s, i.e. formaldehyde, ammonia|
|Dimensions:||8.27" W x 4.72" D x 2.95" H|
|Weight:||2.5 lbs. with adaptor|
|Wheels / Casters:||No|
|Power Consumption:||8 watts (on high power)|
|Warranty:||1 Year Limited|
Vapor-Eze Clean-Air 5100 Instructions
Please see Owner's Manual tab for operating and care instructions, plus full instructions on changing the filter pack.
General on Filter Replacement:
- Replace the filter pack every 4-6 months for optimum performance.
- Replacing all Vapor-Eze filters at the same time is recommended.
- Remember that the filter's service life is related to the volume of air that passes through the purifier and the amount of contaminants in the air. If the air you are purifying has unusually high levels of airborne particulates or contaminants, the service life of the filters may be shortened.
Click here to view the Owner's Manual for the Vapor-Eze™ Clean-Air 5100.