Hunter HEPA and EcoSilver Tall Tower UV-C Air Cleaner
- Item #: 695-4841
- IN STOCK
Ships Monday, January 21 !
Hunter HEPA and EcoSilver Tall Tower UV-C Air Cleaner
Tall and stylish, the 3-speed Hunter HEPA Tower UV-C Air Cleaner (408841) features True HEPA filtration to improve the quality of the air you breathe by reducing airborne allergen particles, plus UV-C germicidal technology and the Eco-Silver™ Pre-Filter uses the latest silver nano technology to inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses, mold, and other micro-organisms while reducing unpleasant odors in the air.
The Hunter HEPA EcoSilver Tower Air Purifier's True HEPA filtration removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including dust, pet dander, pollens, mold spores, fabric fibers and tobacco smoke. The anti-bacterial EcoSilver™ Pre-filter uses the latest silver nano technology to inhibit the growth of bacteria, viruses, mold, and other micro-organisms while reducing unpleasant odors in the air. And, this Hunter HEPA /EcoSilver™ Tower is equipped with a UV-C germicidal lamp. UV-C technology has the ability to reduce the presence of pathogens in air that passes through the unit and are exposed to the UV-C germicidal light. Photocatalytic oxidation to reduces the amount of VOCs in the air that passes through the unit caused by household cleaners and products. The UV-C lamp has an on/off button and blue indicator light to let you know when it's on.
Perfect for your room or office, this sleek, tall tower air cleaner is sized for rooms up to 186 square feet. With a choice of 3 fan setting speeds, the large Hunter HEPA EcoSilver Tower Air Purifier runs quietly on the low setting, rotate the dial to align with adjusted air quality needs. 1-Year Limited Warranty.
Hunter HEPA and EcoSilver Tall Tower UV-C Air Cleaner - A Closer Look
- Helps reduce exposure to particulates that cause allergic reaction or respiratory distress
- True HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles to 0.3 microns
- EcoSilver™ pre-filter traps gases, odors, smoke and VOCs
- UV-C germicidal bulb to remove odors, to kill germs, bacteria and viruses;
- Stylish tall tower design with small footprint easily fits in anywhere
- 3 fan speeds (low, medium, high)
- UV-C on/off switch and blue on indicator light
- Clean Air Delivery Rates: 120 CFM Smoke, 147 CFM Dust 172, CFM Pollen
The Hunter HEPA Tower UV-C Air Cleaner Instructions ‐ model 408841
Please see Owner's Manual tab for operating and care instructions, plus full instructions on changing the filters and UV-C bulb.
General on EcoSilver™ Pre-Filter:
- Replace the pre-filter approximately once every 3 months.
- Regularly changing the pre-filter will keep your unit performing at its best, and preserve the life of the HEPA filter.
General on HEPA Filter:
- Replace the HEPA filter every 12 months for optimum performance.
- Remember that the filter's service life is related to the volume of air that passes through the purifier and the amount of contaminants in the air. If your indoor air has unusually high levels of airborne particulates or contaminants, the filter's service life may be shortened.
- Regular maintenance helps to prolong the life of the HEPA filter. Keep the area surrounding the air purifier clean, and be sure to change the pre-filter approximately every 3 months.
- Replace the HEPA filter if you notice a significant drop in air flow or if the filter media is excessively darkened.
General on Hunter 120UV-C Bulb:
- The UVC bulb should be replaced annually to maintain maximum efficiency.
- This replacement UV-C bulb (30404) is for use with Hunter Air Purifiers with UVC Germicidal Technology.
- Oils from your could cause damage to the bulb, avoid contact with your skin
- The UV-C lamp on the Hunter HEPA Tower UV-C Air Cleaner Instructions ‐ (model 408841) has an on/off button and blue indicator light to let you know when it's on.
NOTE: Do NOT immerse the pre-filter or HEPA filter in water ‐ they are NOT washable.
Write Your Own Review
Hunter HEPA and EcoSilver Tall Tower UV-C Air Cleaner Specifications
|Room Size:||up to 186sq. ft|
|Recommended For:||Allergies, asthma, dust, pet dander, some odors and smoke, overall air quality|
|Best Fit:||Best all-around choice for those with allergy, asthma, or moderate sensitivity to odors|
|True HEPA Filtration:||Yes|
|Particle Filtration Efficiency:||99.97% to 0.3 microns|
|Particle Removal:||Dust, dust mite allergen, pollen, pet dander, mold spores, bacteria, viruses|
|Gas and Odor Removal:||Light odors and smoke|
|VOC Removal:||Helps reduce some VOC's & certain gases|
|Other Filters:||Eco-Silver™ Pre-filter, UV-C germicidal lamp|
|Unique Features / Benefits:||
|ACH (air changes per hour):||Not available|
|Airflow (cubic feet per minute):||No|
|Number of Filters to Replace:||1 True HEPA filters and 1 Eco-Silver™ pre-filter|
|Replace HEPA Filter:||Recommended every 12 months|
|Replace Pre-Filter:||The odor reducing Eco-Silver™ pre-filter recommended replacement approximately every 3 months, depending on use.|
|Replace Other Filters:||UV bulbs replacedment recommended after about every 12 months of use.|
|Dimensions (H x W x D):||25.5" x 10.75" x 9.5"|
|Product Weight:||10.95 lbs|
|Noise Level - (min-max decibels):||Not available|
|Controls:||Manual rotary dial, push button on/off uv bulb|
|Number of Fan Speeds:||3|
|Programmable Cycles or Timer:||No|
|Particle, Gas or VOC Detector:||No|
|Filter Status Indicator:||No|
|Filter Reset Function:||YNo|
|Other Indicators:||UV Light on/off indicator|
|Casters or Handles:||No|
|Fan / Motor Assembly:||Not available|
|Energy Consumption (watts):||Not available|
|Power Requirements:||120 V, 60 Hz|
|Power Plug:||2-prong polarized plug|
|Approvals / Other Certifications:||ETL/CETL, California ARB Certified|
|Manufacturer's Warranty:||1 year limited warranty|