Allergy Armor Ultra Duvet Covers
Luxurious and breathable, Allergy Armor Ultra is our highest quality allergy relief bedding for those who demand the ultimate in comfort and protection from dust mites, mold, pet dander, and other allergens.
A unique finishing process shrinks the fabric's pores to the smallest size in the industry, effectively blocking out even the tiniest allergens like cat dander without compromising comfort. Best of all, Allergy Armor Ultra provides lasting allergy relief and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Highest Quality Allergy Relief Bedding
- Smooth, Soft & Luxurious Microfiber
- Breathable, Membrane-Free Fabric
- 2.8 micron Average Pore Size, Best in Industry
- 100% Polyester Zippered Encasing
- Now with Sewn-In Loops and Ties to Keep the Cover in Place and Prevent Shifting
- Ultra Protection against Dust Mites, Pet Dander, Mold & Other Allergens
- Antimicrobial Finish Guards against Stains, Bacteria & Mold
- Doesn't retain heat like other covers
- From Start to Finish Made in the USA
- Durable & Long-Lasting Allergy Relief with a Lifetime Warranty
Allergy Armor Ultra Comforter Covers Dimensions
|Inches (W x L)||Centimeters (W x L)|
|Twin||66" x 86"||168 x 218|
|Full / Queen||90" x 92"||229 x 234|
|King||106" x 86"||267 x 218|
Allergy Armor Ultra Duvet Covers - A Closer Look
Allergy Armor Ultra duvet encasings have the smallest average pore size in the industry - independently tested to be 2.8 microns or smaller. The fine, 100% polyester fabric goes through an extra finishing process known as calendaring, in which extreme heat and pressure shrinks the pores (the gaps between the threads).
These microscopic pores allow the fabric to breathe while blocking out allergenic particles. Dust mite allergen averages around 10 microns, but pet dander and other particles may be as small as 3 microns. Allergy Armor Ultra offers the comfort of luxurious microfiber bedding while keeping you safe from even the smallest allergens. A protective antimicrobial finish provides long-term protection against mold, mildew, soiling agents, stains, and deterioration.
Write Your Own Review
Allergy Armor Ultra Duvet Covers
I was so impressed with the Allergy Armor Ultra fabric after using it for my mattress and pillows that I just had to order the comforter cover, too. I noticed a huge difference after putting the allergy relief covers on my bed! I'm actually a very hot sleeper, and so I don't even use my comforter unless it's really cold. (That's one reason why I love the Allergy Armor Ultra fabric - because it's so cool and breathable.) But I want to make sure my comforter is not infested with dust mites when I do decide to use it, and I trust that Allergy Armor Ultra will protect it better than any other allergy relief comforter cover.
What I like about my Allergy Armor Ultra Duvet Covers
- It is easy to put on.
- Best pore size, even works well in keeping cat dander out of my comforter which means I don't need to wash my comforter as frequently.
- It feels great - soft, smooth, and breathable.
- Only needs to be washed a few times a year. Plus, no special washing require, just machine wash and dry like you would your sheets.
- Offers the best protection against allergens available.
- Has sewn in loops and ties to secure the comforter and gives the options to use a decorative cover on top
- American made product
- Lifetime warranty adds peace of mind
What I do not like about my Allergy Armor Ultra Duvet Covers
- The fabric is very tightly woven, so for a king size comforter, the cover can add some weight.
Overall, the Allergy Armor Ultra comforter cover provides complete protection against common household allergens with no drawbacks other than adding a little additional weight. Effective, durable, breathable and well crafted, this duvet cover is ideal or anyone dealing with allergies or asthma.
Allergy Armor Ultra Duvet Covers Additional ResourcesAllergy Bedding Buying Guide
Compare Allergy Bedding
Allergy Bedding FAQ
Caring For Your Allergy Bedding