BedCare™ Classic Bedding Sets
BedCare™ Classic Allergen Barrier Covers bed bug, dust mite and mold-impermeable allergen protective sets will safeguard your bedding. Using BedCare™ Allergen Barrier Covers protective zippered covers to all your bedding is the allergist and doctor recommended #1 Step in preventing dust mite allergies from being triggered during sleep. Plus, BedCare™ protective covers are a great way to get rid of bed bugs safely, easily and completely!
The BedCare™ Classic Allergen Set includes the three essential protective covers:
• One (1) BedCare&trade: Classic Mattress Cover
• Two (2) BedCare™ Classic Pillow Covers
- Standard size (for Twin, Long Twin and Full sets)
- Queen size (for Queen sets)
- King size (for King and California King sets)
• BedCare™ Economy Box Spring Cover (9" deep)
- One (1) for Twin, Long Twin, Full and Queen sets
- Two (2) for King and California King Sets
Reasonably priced BedCare™ Classic Covers offer allergen protection and a soft and stretchable polyester knit fabric that gives the look and feel of satin plus waterproof protection. The Classic Set includes the BedCare Classic Mattress and Pillow covers paied with our reasonably priced, 100% effective BedCare™ Economy Box Spring cover.
To encourage allergy sufferers to take their 1st Step in encasing their beds we offer these encasings at a reduced price when purchased together as a complete set.
To protect your health and your bed you should use protective covers for anything on your bed that you do not launder on a weekly basis. Minimally, this would include encasing your pillow, mattress and box spring, but could also include a comforter, extra pillows, featherbed or mattress topper. Just remember that your bed is a breeding ground for dust mites, and so you want to completely cover anything that is a potential source of dust mite allergen. When you encase your bedding with allergen covers designed to provide 100% protection against dust mite and other allergens, you will awake refreshed and allergy free, rather than groggy and congested.
BedCare™ Classic Allergen Covers are proudly made in the USA. Skilled American craftsmen know that the care they take in making each BedCare™ Allergen Covers cover is important to your health. Each BedCare™ protective cover and rust-proof zipper are individually hand inspected throughout fabrication to maintain top quality.
Why BedCare™ Classic?
- BedCare™ Classic covers eliminate exposure to dust mites and other allergens. The 100% stretch polyester knit fabric is bonded to an ultra-thin ComforTech™ barrier membrane for wide-ranging allergen protection.
- This means the dust mites in your mattress and pillow will no longer be able to affect you.
- As an added bonus, BedCare™ Classic covers are also bed bug proof. If you are trying to eliminate bed bugs or prevent them, these covers are designed to do just that.
- When you start sleeping on classic mattress and pillow covers, you will notice immediate allergy relief. You will sleep more deeply, breathe more freely and feel better when you wake up.
- The urethane membrane on BedCare™ Classic covers is 100% waterproof, an added plus for bed wetters and incontinence.
- BedCare™Classic covers breathe very well, so you are comfortable all night long.
BedCare™ Classic Bedding Sets - A Closer Look
All of our BedCare™ encasing fabrics include the BugShield® Two-Part System.
They've been tested by an independent lab and the results show that bed bugs cannot pass through these fabrics or bite through these fabrics. Bed bug eggs cannot pass through the fabric or zipper either. As an added defense, all of our BedCare™ encasings include a zipper-locking and closure system called BugShield® to further safeguard against bed bugs.
Ordering Your BedCare™ Classic Complete
All of our covers are made to standard industry sizes, so it depends on what size your mattress and box spring are.
- First, you must know the width and length of your mattress:
- Is your mattress a Twin (39x75), Extra Long Twin (39x80), Full (54x75), Queen (60x80), King (78x80) or California King (72x84)?
- If unsure, just measure the width and length of your mattress.
- Next, you need to know the depth of your mattress:
- Measure the depth of your mattress – it should be 9-10", 12-13" or 15-16" deep.
- If you have a mattress topper or feather bed, don't forget to include this in your depth calculation if you want to have the topper encased together with your mattress.
- If not, you do not need to include any toppers in your depth calculation.
- Better to be larger than smaller on your calculation - you can always tuck in 2-3" of extra fabric, but you don't want any more than that because the extra fabric could bulge, plus you would be paying for the extra that you do not need.
- If you have trouble measuring the mattress depth, lay a book on top of your mattress and measure from the bottom of the book to the bottom of the mattress.
- Last, confirm that your box spring depth is 9":
- A 9" box spring depth is industry standard, and is what we provide in our complete bedding sets.
- If your box spring measures between 8‒9", you can still use the 9" box spring cover and just tuck in the excess.
Please know that we are here to help if you need us. Call us at 1-800-339-7123 if you need assistance.
Care Instructions ‐ BedCare™ Classic Mattress Encasings:
- Vacuum the entire surface of the mattress encasing every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have gotten on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or an allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash in HOT water, or consider using all-temperature AllerTech® Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Tumble dry on LOW.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this mattress encasing and cause the ComforTech™ polyurethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.
Care Instructions ‐ BedCare™ Classic Pillow Encasings:
- Close the zipper and wash the pillow encasing every 10 to 14 days in HOT water (or consider using an all-temperature laundry product formulated especially for allergy sufferers).
- Tumble dry on LOW.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this pillow encasing and cause the ComforTech™ polyurethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.
Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, do not allow babies or children to play with or in the BedCare™ Classic covers before they are installed on a mattress or pillow. The ComforTech™ Inner Lining is not breathable and could block nose and mouth and prevent breathing. These covers are NOT toys.
Care Instructions ‐ BedCare™ Economy Box Spring Encasings:
- Surface may be vacuumed monthly to remove allergens and dust that may have settled out of the air or may be very lightly sprayed with an anti-allergen product. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- Wash only if necessary. Close the zipper and machine wash separately in COLD water. If you are an allergy sufferer, we recommend laundering with an all-temperature anti-allergen laundry detergent or laundry additive. Line or hang dry (or air dry with NO heat if you must use a dryer). Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.