BedCare™ Classic Box Spring Cover
- Item #:
- IN STOCK
Ships tomorrow !
BedCare™ Classic Box Spring Cover
A must-have for people with allergies, the BedCare™ Classic Allergen Box Spring Covers are a dust mite and mold-impermeable allergen cover for your box springs. BedCare™ Classic covers are made of a soft, satin-like polyester knit fabric that stretches as you move for supreme comfort, making this an excellent allergen box spring cover. The lightweight BedCare™ polyester knit fabric joined to an ultra-thin, allergen-proof ComforTech™ polyurethane membrane making this box spring encasing waterproof as well.
BedCare™ Classic is our most popular non-cotton fabric. Zipping your box spring into this box spring encasement provides total protection on all sides with no gaps or openings. Due to its barrier membrane, this box spring encasing cannot be measured in terms of mean pore size. BedCare™ Classic is machine washable and dryable. Lifetime Warranty
BedCare™ Classic allergen covers are proudly made in the USA. Skilled American craftsmen know that the care they take in making each Classic Allergen Box Spring Covers cover is important to your health. They take their work very seriously and it shows - from the rust-proof zippers to a fabric that can withstand an almost unlimited number of wash and dry cycles without any loss of performance. Each encasing is also individually hand inspected throughout fabrication to maintain top quality. BedCare™ Classic Allergen Box Spring Covers covers are made to last a lifetime.
- 100% stretch polyester joined to an ultra-thin urethane membrane for high level of allergen and waterproof protection
- Circular poly knit fabric is soft and cool to the touch with the look and feel of satin.
- Includes our BugShield® Two-Part System
- No crinkling or noise while you sleep
- No shrinkage, even in hot water wash
- No Latex
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA
BedCare™ Classic Box Spring Cover - A Closer Look
The BugShield® Two-Part System
There are two parts to the BugShield® system: the Zipper-Lock and the Bug Blocker.
The BugShield® Zipper-Lock is an auto-locking zipper that locks the zipper slide in place so that it will NOT backtrack to leave small openings that bed bugs could sneak through. The zipper cannot accidentally open. To open the zipper, the zipper tab must be pulled.
The BugShield® Bug Blocker is an added barrier that closes the last inch or so of the zipper from below to create a fabric shield under the zipper closure to doubly ensure that bed bugs will not be able to get in or out of the encasing.
All of our BedCare™ encasing fabrics have been tested by an independent lab and the results show that bed bugs cannot pass through these fabrics or bite through these fabrics. Bed bug eggs cannot pass through the fabric or zipper either, so bed bugs outside the encasing cannot get through to your comforter to hide or lay eggs, and any bed bugs inside the encasing cannot get out to re-infest your home.
By covering your bedding with BedCare™ Classic zippered bed bug-proof covers, you are protecting the investment you have made in your mattress, box spring and pillows.
Care Instructions for BedCare™ Classic Box Spring Covers:
- Vacuum the entire surface of the box spring encasing every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have settled on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or an allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the box spring encasing once or twice a year in HOT water, or consider using all-temperature AllerTech® Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers.
- Tumble dry on LOW.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
- Note: Using bleach or drying at high temperatures will diminish the waterproof properties of this box spring encasing and cause the ComforTech™ polyurethane membrane to separate from the outer fabric.
Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, do not allow babies or children to play with or in this encasing before it is installed on a box spring as the ComforTech™ Inner Lining is not breathable and could block nose and mouth and prevent breathing. This encasing is not a toy.