Mabis Digger Dog Compressor Nebulizer
Combining fun with function, the Mabis® Digger Dog™ Compressor Nebulizer is a child-friendly nebulizer design to help your child learn and feel more relaxed during therapy. Perfect for little ones who need aerosolized treatments, Digger Dog pediatric compressor smiles with a big, happy dog face that's reassuring to children during the process. Respiratory therapists, pediatricians, and parents can use Digger Dog to help children (pediatric patients) learn about taking treatments in a way kids understand.
Digger comes with his "dog house" tote bag and includes everything you and your child need to nebulize. Digger Dog is equipped with a docking station to park the nebulizer during or between treatments. Latex free.
Mabis® Digger Dog™ Nebulizer Compressor Nebulizer Kit includes:
- 1 Digger Dog Pediatric Compressor (the main unit)
- 1 Nebulizer (incls. cover, purple jet and medicine cup)
- 1 Angled Mouthpiece
- 1 Child Mask
- 1 7-foot Air Tube
- 1 Package of five (5) Air Filters
- 1 Canvas Tote Bag shaped like a Dog House
- 1 Detailed Guidebook with Illustrations (English and Spanish)
Optional Accessories (sold separately):
- Child Face Mask∗ ‐ Mabis #40-062-005
- Adult Face Mask∗ ‐ Mabis #40-062-001
- Replacement Air Filters (5-Pack) ‐ Mabis #40-111-000
Mabis Face Masks are designed to fit any Mabis Nebulizer.
Mabis universal nebulizer:
One-button Digger Dog compressor:
Write Your Own Review
Mabis Digger Dog Compressor Nebulizer Specifications
|Name:||Digger Dog™ Compressor Nebulizer|
|Weight:||3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg)|
|Dimensions:||8-3/4" x 5-3/8" x 9"|
|Power:||AC 120VAC 60Hz|
|Sound Level:||Less than 60 dBA at approx. 3 feet (1 meter)|
|Motor Type:||Piston pump|
|Mode of Operation:||Continuous|
|Average Nebulization Rate:||0.2 ml/min|
|Particle Size:||0.5 to 10 µm|
|MMAD: ∗||4 µm|
|Medicine Cup Capacity:||13 cc|
|Liter Flow Range:||6 ‐ 8 lpm|
|Compressor Pressure Range:||29 to 43 Psi (200 to 300 Kpa/2.0 to 3.0 bar)|
|Operating Pressure Range:||10 to 16 Psi (70 to 100 Kpa/0.7 to 1.1 bar)|
|Operating Temperature:||50°F to 104°F (10°C to 40°C)|
|Operating Humidity:||10% to 95% RH (relative humidity)|
|Storage Temperature:||-4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)|
|Storage Humidity:||10% to 95% RH (relative humidity)|
∗ MMAD = Mass Median Aerodynamic Diameter
Mabis Digger Dog Compressor Nebulizer Additional ResourcesMabis Digger Dog Compressor Nebulizer Users Manual
Directions for Use:
Please read all instructions that come with the product before using the device. Please see the Owner's Manual tab for full instructions on the Mabis® CompMist® Compressor Nebulizer.
- Clean and disinfect the nebulizer, mouthpiece and tubing before using them for the first time after purchase or if they have been stored for a long period of time.
- Rinse the nebulizer and mouthpiece after each use. These can be hand rinsed in hot tap water. Dry with clean towels or allow to completely air dry.
- Wash the disassembled nebulizer parts, mouthpiece and other optional parts after the last treatment of the day. These can be washed in warm water using a mild detergent, and rinsed in hot water. The nebulizer can also be washed in the top rack or your dishwasher. Do NOT wash the air tube in the dishwasher. Dry with clean towels or allow to completely air dry.
- Disinfect the nebulizer and mouthpiece, according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Replace the nebulizer every 6 months (#40-101-000), or sooner if it becomes worn or damaged.
- The air filter is designed to keep dust and other particles out of the compressor (the main unit).
- Change the air filter every 30 days, or sooner if it becomes gray or discolored.
- Replace the air filter immediately if it becomes damaged or clogged, or if water or medication has spilled on it.
- Never wash or reuse the air filter.
- Never operate the device without an air filter. Use only the Mabis air filter specified for this device (#40-111-000). Genuine Mabis replacement filters may be purchased directly from National Allergy Supply.
Below, for your convenience, please find the Mabis Part #, Description, and HCPCS Code(s). For information about Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, please visit www.cms.gov. For information about reimbursement from private health plans, please contact your health insurer or plan administrator.
|Part #||Description||HCPCS Code(s)|
|40-105-000||Standard Nebulizer with Compressor||E0570, A7005|