MicroChamber for Metered Dose Inhalers
The MicroChamber® Aerosol Holding Chamber is a spacer that is compatible with most Metered Dose Inhalers (MDI). The MicroChamber® spacer effectively delivers aerosol medication from your MDI directly to the lungs, where it is needed most. MicroChamber® is compatible with virtually all MDI products. It is proven equally as effective as larger spacer and chamber devices, but is far less expensive, and much smaller and easier to use. MicroChamber® is FDA 510K approved as substantially equivalent to other spacer/chamber devices, and is the smallest aerosol holding chamber on the market. Package contains one (1) MicroChamber® spacer device and full instructions.
Small, convenient to carry, the MicroChamber® Aerosol Holding Chamber easily drops into bag, pocket or purse, and costs much less than similar devices, plus it's dishwasher safe, latex free and offers anti-static delivery of your medication.
- Optimizes MDI medication benefits by delivering more medication to the lungs
- Compatible with most mask products (22mm connector)
- Clinically proven to be as effective as larger devices, but at much less cost
- Built-in air vents increase tidal volume for deeper penetration to lungs
- Compatible with most MDI products
- Attaches to MDI in seconds, and easily detaches for cleaning
- Smaller device size ensures adequate coordination time with spraying the inhaler
- Especially useful for children 6-12 years old, the elderly, and those who need extra coordination time
- Dishwasher safe, latex free and offers anti-static delivery of your medication
- Suitable for all ages, Single patient use
- Made in the USA
- I highly recomend using the Microchamber!
I find the Microchamber to be very effective delivering my aerosol medication to my lungs. Easy to use! I love the small size, very portable, easily fits in my pocket or bag. Microchamber is just as effective as the much larger devices but cost much less.
Write Your Own Review
MicroChamber for Metered Dose Inhalers Additional Resources
Directions for Use:
Please carefully follow all of the directions provided with the product. Click here for the MicroChamber® Users Manual
- MicroChamber® is very easy to use. It attaches to a metered-dose inhaler (MDI) prescribed by your doctor. Once attached to the MDI, it is ready to be used. Before using the MicroChamber® medical device, please read and carefully follow all of the manufacturer's instructions.
- Cleaning. With repeated use, powder will accumulate on MicroChamber's mouthpiece screen. This buildup may eventually interfere with effective use.
- Wash MicroChamber daily (or at least weekly) by running it under warm tap water, followed by drying with a soft, lint-free cloth or leaving to dry overnight.
- MicroChamber is also dishwasher safe (top rack).
The MicroChamber® device is made of a durable polypropylene plastic material.