MicroSpacer for Metered Dose Inhalers
MicroSpacer® is an aerosol spacer device for use with Metered Dose Inhalers (MDI). MicroSpacer® is very effective at delivering aerosol medication from your MDI directly to the lungs, where it is needed most. Without an asthma inhaler spacer, aerosol medication often ends up in the mouth, throat, trachea, and even the stomach. The MicroSpacer® is compatible with virtually all MDI products.
A "reverse-fit option" means either end of the MicroSpacer® can be attached to an MDI, depending on the size of the MDI's mouthpiece. MicroSpacer is proven to be equally as effective as might be larger spacers, but is far less expensive, and much smaller and easier to use. MicroSpacer is FDA 510K approved as substantially equivalent to other asthma inhaler spacer devices, and is the smallest aerosol spacer on the market. Replace every 4-6 months. Package contains one (1) MicroSpacer® device, and full instructions.
Small, convenient to carry, the MicroSpacer® easily drops into bag, purse or pocket, and costs much less than similar devices, plus it's dishwasher safe, latex free anti-static delivery.
Important to Note: When attaching your MicroSpacer to your inhaler mouth-piece make sure the recycle logo is facing up. The MicroSpacer will last much longer. Full instructions included in the box.
- Optimizes MDI medication benefits by delivering more medication to the lungs
- Offers great portability for people on the go
- Clinically proven to be as effective as larger spacers, but at much less cost
- Compatible with most MDI products
- Attaches to MDI in seconds, and easily detaches for cleaning - dishwasher safe
- Pocket-size design – weighs less than 1 oz, and extends MDI mouthpiece by just 1 inch
- Smaller device size ensures adequate coordination time with spraying the inhaler
- Ideal for children 6-12 years old, teenagers, and adults on the go
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and latex free
- Replace every 4-6 months - 100% recyclable
- Suitable for all ages - For Single Patient Use
- Made in the USA
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
MicroSpacer for Metered Dose Inhalers Additional Resources
Directions for Use:
Please carefully follow all of the directions provided with the product. Click here for the MicroSpacer® Users Manual
- MicroSpacer® is very easy to use. It attaches to a metered-dose inhaler (MDI) prescribed by your doctor. Once attached to the MDI, it is ready to be used. Before using the MicroSpacer® medical device, please read and carefully follow all of the manufacturer's instructions.
- Cleaning. With repeated use, powder will accumulate on MicroSpacer's mouthpiece screen. This buildup may eventually interfere with effective use.
- Wash MicroSpacer® daily (or at least weekly) by running it under warm tap water, followed by drying with a soft, lint-free cloth or leaving to dry overnight.
- MicroSpacer is also dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Replacement. Replace the MicroSpacer® every 4-6 months.
- Multiple MicroSpacers. It is recommended that if a patient is using more than one inhaler product that a separate MicroSpacer be used for each product. This is to avoid the possibility of different aerosol products mixing within the same MicroSpacer.
The MicroSpacer® device is made of a durable plastic polyethylene material.