PARI Adult Aerosol Mask
For those who are unable to use a mouthpiece or those who prefer using a mask when taking respiratory treatments,the PARI LC® Adult Aerosol Mask - Part # 044F7252, makes treatments more comfortable when using a nebulizer. The PARI LC® mask is made of soft PVC material, the adult mask will fit a wide variety of facial types. The mask features a front-loaded design that directs medication towards the patient's mouth. Exhalations are directed to the unique Pro-Vent™ cutout, optimally located to allow better delivery of medication to the lungs and dramatically reduce the deposition of aerosol onto the patient’s face and eyes. Compatible with PARI LC® Reusable Nebulizers (LC Sprint, LC Plus, and LC Star). One (1) PARI LC® Adult Mask per package.
- Soft, flexible PARI adult mask is comfortable on the face
- Detachable elastic strap for increased stability during treatments
- Front-loaded design directs aerosol toward the mouth with minimal waste
- Strategically placed Pro-Vent™ technology delivers more medication, while minimizing facial and eye deposition
- PARI LC® Sprint Nebulizer - Part # 023F35
- PARI LC® Plus Nebulizer - Part # 022F81
- PARI LC® Star Nebulizer - Part # 022F51
- Also compatible with non-PARI "bottom-loaded" nebulizers using the included elbow adapter
- Also fits PARI Aerosol Delivery and Compressor Nebulizer Systems:
- PARI Vios® Adult Models: 310F35-LCS, 310F35-LSD, 310F81-LCD and 310F83-LC+
- PARI Vios® PRO Models: 312F35-LCS and 312F83-LC+
- PARI Trek® S Portable Models: 047F10-LCS, 047F35-LCS and 047F45-LCS
- PRONEB® Ultra II Models: 086F35-LCS, 086F35-LCSD, 086F81-LCD and 086F83-LC+
Fits PARI LC® Reusable Nebulizers:
Write Your Own Review
PARI Adult Aerosol Mask Additional Resources
Directions for Use:
Please see the Owner's Manual tab for instructions on the PARI LC® Adult Aerosol Mask, including how to attach to a PARI LC® Reusable Nebulizer.
- The mask comes with an elastic strap for increased stability during treatments. If this is not needed, simply remove and store in a safe place.
- Wash the mask with warm water and liquid dish soap after each use. Rinse thoroughly, then allow to dry on a clean, lint-free cloth and store.
- Do NOT place mask in dishwasher or autoclave.
Below, for your convenience, please find PARI Part #s, Descriptions, NDC and HCPCS Code(s). For information about Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, please visit www.cms.gov. For information about reimbursement from private health plans, please contact your health insurer or plan administrator.
|Part #||Description||NDC||HCPCS Code(s)|
|044F7252||Adult Aerosol Mask||83490-0440-79||A7015|