SideStream Pediatric Mask (3 - Pack)
Designed for young children who can't use the nebulizer, the Respironics SideStream Pediatric Mask - Part # 1025529 is for use with SideStream nebulizers, including the SideStream Disposable Nebulizer and SideStream Reusable Nebulizer. The reusable SideStream mask is soft, flexible, and non-abrasive on your child's skin, and it comfortably contours small faces. It provides a very good fit to help ensure the full dose of prescribed medication is received. Recommended for children ages 5 and under.
The SideStream Pediatric Mask is used in place of the mouthpiece that comes with the nebulizer. A plastic swivel connector is used to attach the mask to the cap of the nebulizer. The swivel end of the connector is pre-attached to the mask, and allows your child some range of motion while receiving treatment. The mask comes with a removable elastic strap for increased stability during treatments. Set of three (3) SideStream Pediatric Masks with swivel connector and elastic strap per package.
- Three SideStream reusable pediatric masks compatible with all SideStream nebulizers
- Works with nearly all Respironics compressor nebulizer systems
- Designed to ensure complete medication dose received
- Swivel connector attaches easily to nebulizer
- Cleans easily in warm, soapy water
- Soft, flexible and comfortable
- For children ages 5 and under
- SideStream Disposable Nebulizer (HS800)
- SideStream Reusable Nebulizer (HS860)
- SideStream Plus Reusable Nebulizer (HS870)
Fits SideStream Nebulizers:
Write Your Own Review
SideStream Pediatric Mask (3 - Pack) Additional Resources
Directions for Use:
The SideStream Pediatric Mask by Respironics is used with SideStream reusable and disposable nebulizers. Please see the Owner's Manual tab for instructions associated with using each of these nebulizers.
The pediatric mask is used in place of the mouthpiece that comes with the nebulizer. A plastic swivel connector on the mask is used to attach the mask to the cap of the nebulizer. The swivel end of the connector is already attached to the mask, and allows your child some range of motion while receiving treatment.
- The mask comes with an elastic strap for increased stability during treatments. If this is not needed, simply remove and store in a safe place.
- Wash the mask with warm water and liquid dish soap after each use. Rinse thoroughly, then allow to dry on a clean, lint-free cloth and store.
- Do NOT clean mask in dishwasher or autoclave.
Below, for your convenience, please find the Respironics Part #, Description, and NDC and HCPCS Codes for this item. For information about Medicare and Medicaid reimbursement, please visit www.cms.gov. For information about reimbursement from private health plans, please contact your health insurer or plan administrator.
|Part #||Description||NDC Code||HCPCS Code(s)|
|1025529||SideStream Pediatric Mask||08373-0255-29||A7015|