BedCare™ All-Cotton Bedding Sets
- Item #:
- IN STOCK
Ships today !
BedCare™ All-Cotton Bedding Sets
BedCare™ All-Cotton Allergen Barrier Covers bed bug, dust mite and mold-impermeable allergen protective sets will safeguard your bedding. Using BedCare™ Allergen Barrier Covers protective zippered covers on all your bedding is the allergist and doctor recommended #1 Step in preventing dust mite allergies from being triggered during sleep. Plus, BedCare™ protective covers are a great way to get rid of bed bugs safely, easily and completely!
Our BedCare All-Cotton Fabric is Certified Friendly™ by the Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America.
The BedCare™ All-Cotton Allergen Set
includes the three essential protective covers:
• One (1) BedCare™ 100% All-Cotton Mattress Cover
• Two (2) BedCare™ 100% All-Cotton Pillow Covers
- Standard size (for Twin, Long Twin and Full sets)
- Queen size (for Queen sets)
- King size (for King and California King sets)
• BedCare™ Economy Box Spring Cover (9" deep)
- One (1) for Twin, Long Twin, Full and Queen sets
- Two (2) for King and California King Sets
All-Cotton BedCare™ Barrier Covers offer allergen protection with a cotton barrier fabric is woven so tightly that only air can get through- the mean pore size for All-Cotton is just 2.6 microns.
The All-Cotton Set includes the BedCare™ All-Cotton Mattress and Pillow covers paired with our reasonably priced, 100% effective BedCare™ Economy Box Spring cover.
To encourage allergy sufferers to take their 1st Step in encasing their beds we offer these encasings at a reduced price when purchased together as a complete set.
To protect your health and your bed you should use protective covers for anything on your bed that you do not launder on a weekly basis. Minimally, this would include encasing your pillow, mattress and box spring, but could also include a comforter, extra pillows, featherbed or mattress topper. Just remember that your bed is a breeding ground for dust mites, and so you want to completely cover anything that is a potential source of dust mite allergen. When you encase your bedding with allergen covers designed to provide 100% protection against dust mite and other allergens, you will awake refreshed and allergy free, rather than groggy and congested.
BedCare™ All-Cotton Allergen Covers are proudly made in the USA. Skilled American craftsmen know that the care they take in making each BedCare™ Allergen Covers cover is important to your health. Each BedCare™ protective cover and rust-proof zipper are individually hand inspected throughout fabrication to maintain top quality.
- BedCare™ All-Cotton covers eliminate exposure to dust mites and other allergens
- All-Cotton barrier fabric is woven so tightly that only air can get through- mean pore size is just 2.6 microns
- Protects you from dust mites that may have lived in your mattress and pillow
- Bed bug proof
- 100% pure cotton does not store or radiate heat like other covers - breathes very well, so it is comfortable all night long
BedCare™ All-Cotton Bedding Sets - A Closer Look
All of our BedCare™ encasing fabrics include the BugShield® Two-Part System.
They've been tested by an independent lab and the results show that bed bugs cannot pass through these fabrics or bite through these fabrics. Bed bug eggs cannot pass through the fabric or zipper either. As an added defense, all of our BedCare™ encasings include a zipper-locking and closure system called BugShield® to further safeguard against bed bugs.
Ordering Your BedCare™ All-Cotton Complete Bedding Set
All of our covers are made to standard industry sizes, so it depends on what size your mattress and box spring are.
- First, you must know the width and length of your mattress:
- Is your mattress a Twin (39x75), Extra Long Twin (39x80), Full (54x75), Queen (60x80), King (78x80) or California King (72x84)?
- If unsure, just measure the width and length of your mattress.
- Next, you need to know the depth of your mattress:
- Measure the depth of your mattress – it should be 9-10", 12-13" or 15-16" deep.
- If you have a mattress topper or feather bed, don't forget to include this in your depth calculation if you want to have the topper encased together with your mattress.
- If not, you do not need to include any toppers in your depth calculation.
- Better to be larger than smaller on your calculation - you can always tuck in 2-3" of extra fabric, but you don't want any more than that because the extra fabric could bulge, plus you would be paying for the extra that you do not need.
- If you have trouble measuring the mattress depth, lay a book on top of your mattress and measure from the bottom of the book to the bottom of the mattress.
- Last, confirm that your box spring depth is 9":
- A 9" box spring depth is industry standard, and is what we provide in our complete bedding sets.
- If your box spring measures between 8‒9", you can still use the 9" box spring cover and just tuck in the excess.
Please know that we are here to help if you need us. Call us at 1-800-339-7123 if you need assistance.
Care Instructions ‐ All-Cotton Mattress Encasings:
Vacuum the entire surface of the All-Cotton mattress encasing every 10 to 14 days to capture any allergens that may have gotten on the surface. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag. When laundering, close the zipper and machine wash the mattress encasing once or twice a year in WARM water, and consider using all-temperature AllerTech® Laundry Detergent especially formulated for allergy sufferers. Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting. Do not bleach.
Care Instructions ‐ All-Cotton Pillow Encasings:
Close the zipper and machine wash the All-Cotton pillow encasing every 10 to 14 days in warm water, and consider using an all-temperature laundry product formulated especially for allergy sufferers. Tumble dry at the LOWEST setting. Do not bleach.
Care Instructions ‐ BedCare™ Economy Box Spring Encasings:
- Surface may be vacuumed monthly to remove allergens and dust that may have settled out of the air or may be very lightly sprayed with an anti-allergen product. For best results, consider using a HEPA vacuum or allergen-proof vacuum bag.
- Wash only if necessary. Close the zipper and machine wash separately in COLD water. If you are an allergy sufferer, we recommend laundering with an all-temperature anti-allergen laundry detergent or laundry additive. Line or hang dry (or air dry with NO heat if you must use a dryer). Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From:$16.99 - $29.99
Price From:$59.99 - $79.99
$569.99 - $569.99
Price From:$1379.99 - $1482.99