Honeywell HC-14N Replacement Humidifier Wicking Filter E
The genuine Honeywell® humidifier wick filter E is a replacement wicking filter for select Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifiers.
Honeywell® makes humidifier wick filters of only the highest quality materials. The Air Washing Prefilter helps capture dirt, dust and pollen from the air that passes through the filter. The addition of Protec Antibacterial Treatment decreases the amount of growth and migration of mold, fungus, algae and bacteria in the filter. The Honeywell humidifier filter E's material has been further reinforced to provide maximum efficiency and extend its lifespan and designed to allow for optimal output from the humidifier.
Honeywell HC-14N Replacement Humidifier Wicking Filter E - A Closer Look
- The Honeywell filter E is designed to fit Honeywell Cool Moisture Humidifiers
- Dry-Lift handle helps to keep hands dry and clean while changing your filter.
- Air Washing pre-filter helps trap dust before it enters the filter.
- Replace filters every 1-2 months, depending on use
- Antimicrobially treatement helps prevent the growth and migration of mold, algae and bacteria on the filter.
- Filters fit the following Honeywell Humidifiers:
Honeywell Replacement Humidifier Filter E, HC-14N # of Wick Filters needed HCM-6009 1 HCM-6011i, HCM-6011WW 1 HCM-6012i 1 HCM-6013i 1
Please see the Honeywell® Owner's Manual for your unit for full instructions on replacing the filter.
- Replace filter approximately once every 1‐3 months, depending on water quality and usage. Keep in mind, depending on your water quality, mineral deposits can still clog or discolor the filter, affecting it's life and that of the humidifier. To extend filter life, remove filter from unit when not in use and allow to dry in a well ventilated area.