IQAir Cleanroom H13 HEPA Air Purifier
Featuring the highest clean air delivery rate and longest filter life of any IQAir air purifier, the IQAir Cleanroom H13 air purifier is specially designed for clean rooms, hospitals, pharmacies, research labs, and other areas where clean air is an absolute necessity. With an antimicrobial agent in both the prefilter and HEPA filter, the IQAir Cleanroom air purifier represents the best of the best pathogen-free in air filtration. Now, with New Edition upgrades, the H13 antimicrobial air purifier boasts increased filter life, quieter operation, and better airflow than ever before. For commercial settings or anyone with a compromised immune system, the IQ Air Clean Room represents the best in air filtration.
- HyperHEPA filter captures airborne particles down to 0.003 microns with a guaranteed minimum 99.5% efficiency, which means that the IQAir air purifier can remove up to 100 times more allergens than standard air cleaners. Filter is also treated with antimicrobial agents to kill bacteria, viruses, and mold on contact.
- Highest Clean Air Delivery Rate and Longest Filter Life of any IQAir air purifier. Prefilter is designed to last 1 - 2.5 years while the HyperHEPA filter needs only be replaced every 2-4 years.
- The IQAir Cleanroom air purifier is specially designed for clean rooms, hospitals, pharmacies, and research facilities. Ideal for those with serious decontamination needs or compromised immune systems.
- Better than HEPA filtration removes 99.95% percent of all particles larger than 0.22 microns and 99.97% of all particles 0.3 microns and above.
- The Triple-Seal design reduces internal leakage and increases efficiency.
- All IQAir Cleanroom HEPA air purifiers now feature upgraded New Edition fans for increased air delivery, even quieter operation, and improved performance.
- Thanks to its ultra-quiet design, the large IQAir fan motor creates more clean air with less noise. Virtually inaudible at the lowest setting.
- Easy filter replacement due to revolutionary modular tower design, which snaps open to allow access to all filters in a matter of seconds.
- Programmable Control Panel and remote control.
- Intelligent Filter Life Monitor takes actual use, speed settings, and air quality conditions into account. This means that you replace the filter based on your environment, not a pre-set timer.
- Choose your ideal performance level with six fan speeds.
- An integrated timer means that your IQAir air purifier can be programmed to run automatically.
- Casters for easy moving.
- Built to last a lifetime and manufactured from thick, fully cured, high-grade injection molded ABS that won't off-gas any chemicals.
- Powerful yet energy efficient, costing only pennies a day to run.
- Each IQAir air purifier has been individually tested & certified.
- FDA Registered Class II Medical Device.
- Effective for areas up to 1350 square feet.
- No review title given
As a vet, I place a great deal of importance on keeping my exam rooms as clean and as close to sterile as possible. Because I have animals with a variety of ailments and illnesses in and out of my office all day long, I wanted something that would filter out germs as well as the pollen and dander pets bring in with them. Even though it was a bit pricey, the H13 was perfect for the job. It was one of few that I considered that could offer me the results that I needed. Though I have only two of my exam rooms fitted with these units, I hope to purchase my third soon.
- Dr. Breathe Good!
I am a partner in a small family practice. We do have a large lunchroom where everyone gathers for lunch and breaks. We bought an IQ air to help sterilize this area to prevent common colds.
- Quality Product
For the last three weeks, the IQAir purifier sits in the corner of our large bedroom and we run it on high 24/7. On its highest setting the purifier provides ample "white noise" to drown out neighborhood sounds that would interrupt sleep. On the lower settings, the purifier is fairly quiet. The unit is well designed and exemplifies quality. I suffer from sleep apnea, exacerbated by air pollutants that slip by the filter of the apnea machine. With the IQAir purifier, it has been much easier to get a good night's sleep without the nasal stuffiness I previously treated with various sprays. I highly recommend products from IQAir.
Write Your Own Review
IQAir Cleanroom H13 Air Purifier
The IQ Air Cleanroom H13 is a unit specifically designed for commercial cleanrooms and areas where pathogens and microorganisms in the air is potentially hazardous. The H13 is ideally suited well for hospitals, infection control rooms, laboratories or even residences for those with weak or compromised immune systems. While it offers all of the same quality features that come standard with other IQAir air purifiers, there are a few notable differences. The focus with this machine is on controlling very fine particulate, allergens, viruses and bacteria.
What I liked about the IQ Air Cleanroom
Both the prefilter and HyperHEPA filters are treated with an antimicrobial agent that kills microorganisms on contact. With a total of 156 sq. ft. of antimicrobial media in both the prefilter and HyperHEPA filter, the H13 presents an extra large surface area ideal for controlling bacteria and viruses in a hospital setting as well as combustible particles, fine powders, dust, mold, dander and pollen.
Because the H13 Cleanroom is most often used in sensitive areas, this commercial air purifier comes equipped with an advanced anti-tampering feature to prevent the unit from being disconnected, opened, or modified in a way that could be potentially dangerous when dealing with pathogens.
All IQAir Clean Room H13 air purifiers now all New Edition models. This means that New Edition Cleanroom H13 system delivers up to 39% more clean air, 63% longer filter life, and 32% less sound across all fan speeds. In part due to a redesign of the fan as well as the filters, these changes add value in a variety of ways.
IQAir units have a unique design. They are constructed similarly to a tower with different levels. Aesthetically, they fit in just about anywhere.
The Cleanroom is expandable. Like most IQAir air purifiers, you can purchase a multitude of accessories that give you options in directing air flow, mounting the unit, and ducting the unit through walls or partitions.
What I did not like about the IQ Air Cleanroom
With the purpose being to filter out microorganisms and very fine particles, there is no emphasis on removing odors or VOC's. These units are specifically designed for their purpose, and in that regard, they perform beyond expectations.
These units are expensive. For home use the H13 may not be as practical as others because of the price and lack of VOC/odor filtration. However, in a commercial setting, for which this unit was designed, the expense is quite manageable, and since the filters last 2.5 and 4.5 years, you get plenty of use from each set.
The IQAir Cleanroom H13 provides the high quality filtration for which IQAir is known. In settings that require extremely fine or dangerous particle filtration and decontamination, the Cleanroom H13 delivers. We recommend this unit primarily for commercial uses, but for those who don't mind the expense or the lack of VOC filtration and are particularly worried about fine particles, bacteria, viruses, and other pathogens, the H13 is the right unit for you.
IQAir Cleanroom H13 HEPA Air Purifier Specifications
|Recommended For:||Those with compromised immune systems or for use in cleanrooms, labs, or other sterile environments.|
|Maximum Room Size
2 air changes per hour
|1350 sq. ft.|
|4 air changes per hour||675 sq. ft.|
|6 air changes per hour
|450 sq. ft.|
|Filter Description:||1 PreMax prefilter, 1 HyperHEPA filter|
|Prefilter:||Yes, 75 sq. ft. PreMax (w/ antimicrobial)|
|HEPA Filter:||HyperHEPA filter, 81 sq. ft. (w/ antimicrobial)|
|Average Filter Life:||Prefilter 1.5 - 3 years
HyperHEPA filter 2.5 - 5 years
|Filter Change Indicator Sensors:
|Air Intake:||Dual Arches at bottom of unit|
|Air Outflow:||320° EvenFlo Diffuser|
|Second Hand Smoke Removal:||Some|
|Housing:||ABS (UV stabilized) Plastic, no off-gassing, high impact resistant|
|Installation / Expansion Options:||Yes|
|Interface Control Type:||Electronic LCD|
|Dimensions:||32"D x 15"W x 16"D|
|Shipping Weight:||52 lbs.|
|Noise Level:||25 - 59|
|Wheels / Casters:||No|
|Power Consumption:||215W Maximum|
|CFM of Fan Speeds:||1 - 45 CFM 2 - 90 CFM
3 - 150 CFM 4 - 200 CFM
5 - 250 CFM 6 - 360 CFM
|Warranty:||1 Year Parts & Labor (Excludes Filters)|
|LCD Display:||Yes, in English, French, German or Spanish|
|Remote Control Included:||Yes|
|Approvals:||UL, CSA, Registered Class II Medical Device|
IQAir Cleanroom H13 HEPA Air Purifier Additional Resources
IQAir Cleanroom User's Manual
IQAir Cleanroom Brochure
Seven Reasons to Choose an IQ Air Purifier
View an IQAir Air Purifier Certificate of Performance
HEPA Air Purifier Buying Guide
IQAir Air Purifier FAQs
Top Five UV & Antimicrobial Air Purifiers
HEPA Air Purifier FAQs
IQAir Purifier Attachments