Vanicream Skin Cream - 1 lb. Jar
Vanicream™ Skin Cream is recommended by dermatologists for people with sensitive skin. Both gentle and effective, Vanicream hypoallergenic skin cream provides long-lasting skin hydration without a greasy after feel. Vanicream's rich therapeutic cream helps to soothe the annoying and sometimes painful effects of eczema, psoriasis, winter-itch, and other mild to severe skin conditions.
Easy-to-use, Vanicream™ Skin Cream is non-comedogenic and non-staining. Contains NO perfume, lanolin, dyes, formaldehyde, or parabens. Perfectly hypoallergenic, Vanicream™ will leave your sensitive skin soft and silky without any irritation.
Vanicream™ Skin Cream - 1 lb. tub for use at home.
Vanicream™ Skin Cream is also available in a 1 lb. tub with a pump, and a convenient 4 oz. tube, perfect for your purse, desk drawer, or in the car.
- Moisturizes and helps to soothe red, irritated, cracking or itchy skin
- Beneficial in skin problems such as:
– atopic dermatitis (eczema)
– winter itch
- Approved by the National Eczema Associatio
- Approved by the National Eczema Association - Vanicream Skin Cream has been evaluated to determine that it does not contain ingredients or contents that are known to be unsuitable for use by persons with eczema or sensitive skin conditions
- No harmful chemicals or dyes to irritate sensitive skin
- Kid friendly, and suitable for all ages and skin types
- Apply as needed to face, hands, feet and body
- Great as a night cream
- Wonderful for massage
- Apply after bathing, showering, swimming or sun exposure
- Apply before exposure to wind or cold
- Used as a compounding base by physicians and pharmacists
Note: Vanicream™ skin care products have always been known for what is NOT in them. Please see this list of common chemical irritants often found in other products, and why they can be so irritating.
Vanicream Skin Cream - 1 lb. Jar - Ingredients
Purified water, white petrolatum, sorbitol solution, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, ceteareth-20, simethicone, glyceryl monostearate, polyethylene glycol monostearate, sorbic acid, and BHT