Velcro Long Installation Strip - 30"
Additional Velcro 30" long Installation Strip is used in conjunction with our AllerTech® VentGuard Vent Filtration Kit. Use the velcro used to install the filter media over incoming air supply vents (registers) in your home. VentGuard Vent Filter capture dust, allergens, and other airborne particles circulating through a central system's ductwork before these particles can enter a room through the vent register. Velcro adheres to most surfaces, including fabric, metal and plastic. Package contains one (1) 30" Velcro Installation Strip.
Easy to install, one side of the Velcro strip is affixed to the VentGuard "cut-to-fit" filter. The other side of the Velcro strip is affixed to the perimeter of the front panel of your vent grille. The Velcro Installation Strip adheres to most surfaces, including fabric, metal and plastic.
Installation Instructions for VentGuard "Cut-to-Fit" Vent Filter:
- To install, simply cut the VentGuard filter media to the size of the incoming air supply vent (register) that you wish to cover.
- Cut the Velcro to a size that will fit around the perimeter of the vent register.
- Remove the adhesive backing from one side of the Velcro strip and attach to the filter media.
- Remove adhesive backing from the other side of the Velcro strip and attach the assembled filter to the perimeter of the vent register.
- We recommend that you only cover a few vents in your home with a vent filter, so as not to strain your forced air system.
- If mold is a concern, you may want to consider treating the VentGuard filter with our filter spray by Goodmorning, which will neutralize any mold spores that may pass through the filter media.