What’s Wrong with this Picture?

FacebookTwitterGoogle+PinterestEmail

When I saw this photo on Pinterest (which I've blogged about before), I cringed. Knowing that Christmas lights are often rife with lead, which is used both to insulate the wiring and as a flame retardant, seeing a child handling Christmas lights and putting them in his mouth, was off-putting to say the least. (And this isn't to mention the other dangers that come to my mind, at least, such as electrical and strangulation hazards

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>